Twenty Grim Realities Unearthed By Lockdowns

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

Twenty Grim Realities Unearthed By Lockdowns​

Very few people anticipated such a shocking development. It was the onset of a new state-conducted war and the enemy was something we could not see and hence could be anywhere. No one has ever doubted the omnipresence of potentially dangerous pathogens but now we were being told that life itself depended entirely on avoidance of them and the only guide going forward would be public-health authorities.

Everything changed. Nothing is the same. The trauma is real and lasting. The claim of “15 Days” was revealed to be a ruse. The emergency lasted three years and then some. The people and machinery that did this are still in power. The pick to head the CDC has a long track record of enabling and cheering the lockdowns and all that followed.

It’s a helpful exercise to summarize the new things we’ve all discovered in these years. Together they account for why the world seems different and why we all feel and think differently now than we did just a few years ago.

Little long ..good read
Read it all

The entire covid experience was a critical reminder of human nature. Whenever we hark back to past experiences, for those of us who care, be it the old Soviet systen, East Gernany or the Getapo tactics before them, I am reminded that humans are instinctively cowardly and without remorse, many will help destroy others if they believe it protects or benefits them. We had people ratting out neighbours to the police during lockdowns. This was even more prevalent in England. I can say proudly that my personal character renained intact, I was among those who were not.fearful or impulsive during covid. Not a fascist nor someone who submitted.to Groupthink. I am still not vaccinated, nor have I ever demanded anyone must be. Not because I am a tough guy or paranoid but because I did my own resesrch on who it benefits most.

Last edited:
Covid was no joke for many that got it. It damn near killed my wife but it was something the reasonably intelligent knew would likely burn itself out through natural immunity yet that was downplayed to the point of nonexistence to gain power and money.

I did enjoy the social distancing though. ;)

Forum List

Back