People who insist the 2020 presidential election was stolen are:

People who insist the 2020 presidential election was stolen are:

• 2bonkers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5informed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I remember when the Republican Party used to be the adults in the room and the Democrats acted like the spoiled, whining, petulant little children. Then Cult 45 came along and said, "Hold my beer." Now it's a party of conspiracy theorists, crybabies, and cranks.

They began their descent into full Crazy Train with Newt

Trump told his followers that he couldn’t lose and the only way he could lose was by cheating

Once he lost BIG LEAGUE, he used that as evidence of cheating
The margin of Biden's so called victory is a joke. 81 million votes is a ridiculous number. It just did not happen without massive fraud. Only a true idiot believes that number. So, you are an idiot?

maybe the dude has a flea infestation in his bed...

bed bugs?
I mean, maybe. But his only complaint is about his ass itching. This means that the insects are targeting his ass. Perhaps the smell attracts them?

Perhaps a better wiping regimen would prevent this.

For several years, we had Hillary whining about a vast right-wing conspiracy. Now we have the Republican, particularly the Trumpers, not only buying into a vast Democract conspiracy, but a conspiracy, totally disproven to have affected the outcome of a national election, as if the Dems were smart enough to pull it off, leave little or no evidence, making it the ultimate conspiracy theory. Nuts. These people are absolutely nut! Neither of the two parties are that competent to pull it off.

They believe that they are correct because there is a need that is left unsatisfied. The left believe that they are also correct and they are satisfied. In a clean debate then it is obvious that the election was not stolen.

Nixon supports claimed fraud in one election but Nixon did not press the issue. Eventually winning but eventually resign .

Andrew Jackson claimed election fraud but eventually won later on.

Based on history Trump has a 50/50 chance of regaining the presidency. So as a republican why not just accept it and move on.

Now I am really unsatisfied.

The margin of Biden's so called victory is a joke. 81 million votes is a ridiculous number. It just did not happen without massive fraud. Only a true idiot believes that number. So, you are an idiot?
You know I don’t engage in stolen election fantasies

They believe that they are correct because there is a need that is left unsatisfied. The left believe that they are also correct and they are satisfied. In a clean debate then it is obvious that the election was not stolen.

Nixon supports claimed fraud in one election but Nixon did not press the issue. Eventually winning but eventually resign .

Andrew Jackson claimed election fraud but eventually won later on.

Based on history Trump has a 50/50 chance of regaining the presidency. So as a republican why not just accept it and move on.

Now I am really unsatisfied.

Trump is more like 30 percent

They did just enough to get the dead corpse over the finish line in key states of Penn, Wis, Georiga

The Pol Pots made sure the dead corpse won

USA needs to break the F up because this is a fake failed country

Now the Maoist are going to indict Trump on 1 classified item even through they let Biden and Hillary steal thousands lol

They did just enough to get the dead corpse over the finish line in key states of Penn, Wis, Georiga

The Pol Pots made sure the dead corpse won
Shows how powerful a candidate Trump is…..Lost Big League to a dead corpse

Why are you running him again?

I think that 81 million figure exceeds the number of voters in any given presidential election...

or damn close to it...

When you figure that a lot of Americans are not old enough to vote... or are too senile to vote (the dims always try to get THEIR ballots...)

81 million?

yep... only idiots believe that... and hacks who realize the numbers don' add up but couldn't care less as long as their dictator is IN

:rolleyes:

I think that 81 million figure exceeds the number of voters in any given presidential election...

or damn close to it...

When you figure that a lot of Americans are not old enough to vote... or are too senile to vote (the dims always try to get THEIR ballots...)

81 million?

yep... only idiots believe that... and hacks who realize the numbers don' add up but couldn't care less as long as their dictator is IN

:rolleyes:
Are you questioning the results of 50 states?

It can be argued that the electoral college is the only reason republican presidential candidates are still in the game. Clinton had about 3 million more vote but still lost. Biden margin of victory in total votes was about 4 percent more of the popular vote. Biden margin of victory in Wisconsin, Georgia, and Arizona was less than .5% It was a close election even with the largest turnout of eligible voters which was about 66% which favors Biden.

Republican fear large voter turnout. To battle this they have to cast doubt by claiming voter fraud.

I mean, maybe. But his only complaint is about his ass itching. This means that the insects are targeting his ass. Perhaps the smell attracts them?

Perhaps a better wiping regimen would prevent this.
LOL

Poster is not responding to our comments on this..

:dunno:

It can be argued that the electoral college is the only reason republican presidential candidates are still in the game. Clinton had about 3 million more vote but still lost. Biden margin of victory in total votes was about 4 percent more of the popular vote. Biden margin of victory in Wisconsin, Georgia, and Arizona was less than .5% It was a close election even with the largest turnout of eligible voters which was about 66% which favors Biden.

Republican fear large voter turnout. To battle this they have to cast doubt by claiming voter fraud.
distortion of reality

ho hum... we're so shocked...

Forum List

Back