People who insist the 2020 presidential election was stolen are:

• 2bonkers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5informed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
distortion of reality

ho hum... we're so shocked...
Distortion of reality is the new normal for those who cannot accept the results of an election and will continue to claim fraud as the cure all. Raffensperger entertained trump with the recorded phone call. They checked his arguments and found that voter fraud was not the cause of Trump losing.

The new norm is still the old norm.

Elections have a loser and a winner. Sore loser will always cry wolf. IF it happen then it will be discovered. Distortion of reality is believing Trump won the 2nd election.

:mad-61:

AObPcmc.jpg

almost 70% of voters (here)

say the 2020 election was stolen..

Imagine that... a 70% sample of the US population...

is into bizarre conspiracy theories!

or maybe just conspiracy theories...

or maybe just conspiracies, real ones

Well, while you may think your little meme is funny and smart, the chances of going and getting any money from a ticket that was altered like that are slim to none. Maybe at a minimum, they would laugh you out of wherever you were trying to cash it in, but there is also a chance that you would be brought up on charges of forging a lottery ticket.

Joe Biden actually won the election and is now in the WH, serving as president of this country. Your comparison with a forged lottery ticket is not accurate in the least.

Joe Biden is in the WH. A lottery ticket as you showed would never be accepted.

LOL

and that altered ticket looks much like our altered, destroyed country...

:(

So, wanna tell us exactly how this country has been altered or destroyed? As far as I know, most places still exist, commerce is continuing to happen, and there are no "dead zones" of destroyed countryside.

almost 70% of voters (here)

say the 2020 election was stolen..

Imagine that... a 70% sample of the US population...

is into bizarre conspiracy theories!

or maybe just conspiracy theories...

or maybe just conspiracies, real ones

Really? You think that the people on here accurately represent the population of the US? So what if 70 percent of the voters on USMB think the election was stolen? USMB is not an accurate representation of the US as a whole.

Distortion of reality is the new normal for those who cannot accept the results of an election a

You dims are such projecting idiots

When Obummer won, I accepted it. There was no apparent evidence of fraud, although back then, I wasn't nearly as cynical as I am now and in 2020 i investigated the fraud charges and found them to be not only credible but TRUE. There is ZERO doubt in my mind that it was stolen. And most Americans say the same, even Ds.

And now I also question obummer winning like he did.. The nation has always been Right and Center Right. Why would they go for someone like virtual Commie obummer?

Answer: they wouldn't. They cheated then too... (admittedly, I don't have the evidence for that that I have for 2020... but things do not add up about 08 and 12)

Really? You think that the people on here accurately represent the population of the US? So what if 70 percent of the voters on USMB think the election was stolen? USMB is not an accurate representation of the US as a whole.

another straw man... ho hum...:bigbed:

If you will re-read what I wrote, you'll notice I did not say it was an accurate representation..

the chances of going and getting any money from a ticket that was altered like that are slim to none. .
Joe Biden actually won the election and is now in the WH, serving as president of this country.

how ironic.

What you say here is the reason most Americans KNOW the election was stolen.. because there is no way in hell that .. messed up "lottery ticket" of a candidate REALLY won..

and no way would he have won except for help from those sold out to the devil and in cahoots w/ ea other... people who see the US taxpayers as nothing but a huge piggy bank designed for THEIR corruption and greed... Trump and We the People standing in the way of them busting said piggy bank

You dims are such projecting idiots

When Obummer won, I accepted it. There was no apparent evidence of fraud, although back then, I wasn't nearly as cynical as I am now and in 2020 i investigated the fraud charges and found them to be not only credible but TRUE. There is ZERO doubt in my mind that it was stolen. And most Americans say the same, even Ds.

And now I also question obummer winning like he did.. The nation has always been Right and Center Right. Why would they go for someone like virtual Commie obummer?

Answer: they wouldn't. They cheated then too... (admittedly, I don't have the evidence for that that I have for 2020... but things do not add up about 08 and 12)
Yet your projecting the argument of stolen elections when GA and AZ who are considered republican states found non election fraud and public said this. Kari Lake election fraud did not pan out.

Yet you still bring it up. I would doubt that you excepted Obama in the beginning based on how you spelled his name. Yet ;you admit no evidence but you still believe.

based on or having faulty judgment; mistaken means what ?

Liberals are always

accusing others of what they are doing
condoning evil

and making posts that say NOTHING at all

do your own homework, lazy hackster

Hey, YOU are the one who said that you investigated the fraud charges and found them to be true. When Jess asked you for your "proof" (said in quotes, because I don't think you have any), you simply told Jess to do their own homework and called them a hackster.

That's why I'm guessing you have none, all you can do is scream it was stolen because your guy lost and there is no evidence that the election was fraudulent or rigged, just your belief it was because you can't accept reality.

Forum List

Back