Zone1 people who claim homosexual acts are not abhorrent to God any longer (once Jesus came).. annoy me

If your faith teaches you to hate people, and you choose to stay in it, you'll have to live with that.

But that same faith cannot use their faith to create laws to further such hate.
Disagreeing with a behavior that is harmful to self and the culture isn "hate.".

Biden Voters have more "hate" in their little finger than any serious Christian I know.

Disagreeing with a behavior that is harmful to self and the culture isn "hate.".

Biden Voters have more "hate" in their little finger than any serious Christian I know.

Indeed they do. But hating homosexuals simply because they are homosexuals has been going on longer than Biden has been around.

so true.. can't get any more hateful than to demand the murder of millions of helpless, innocent children even up to the 9th month. Oh wait, maybe you can get somewhat more hateful: you can claim you are in a Christian Church at the same time!

bizarre

A man who has been castrated. As in, his balls were cut off. Some castration had balls and penis cut off. A hollow tube is inserted so he can pee as he heals.
omg... that's hidous. But are you sure the whole.. uh.. thing is removed?

I thought castration was just taking off the semen storage vessels aka balls

Indeed they do. But hating homosexuals simply because they are homosexuals has been going on longer than Biden has been around.
It has also been going on a long time that people accuse Christians of hating homosexuals when they merely hate a disgusting, anti-Christ act

omg... that's hidous. But are you sure the whole.. uh.. thing is removed?

I thought castration was just taking off the semen storage vessels aka balls
Sometimes it is just balls. In some instances, everything is removed so that sex is impossible.

looks like something that should happen w/ serial rapists.. child molesters
Castration does not stop rapists nor child molesters. Chemical castration has been tried for years to stop the compulsion. It doesn't work. In some cases the outcome is worse. Neither rape nor molestation are motivated by sex so removing sexual desire is ineffective.

Castration does not stop rapists nor child molesters. Chemical castration has been tried for years to stop the compulsion. It doesn't work. In some cases the outcome is worse. Neither rape nor molestation are motivated by sex so removing sexual desire is ineffective.
well, I would have to have some supporting info to buy that

Children should remain innocent. I realize there are other sexual things a person can do rather than penetration but still.. If people knew they'd get castrated if they got caught doing that...

Please do not tell me that is not a deterrent.

well, I would have to have some supporting info to buy that

Children should remain innocent. I realize there are other sexual things a person can do rather than penetration but still.. If people knew they'd get castrated if they got caught doing that...

Please do not tell me that is not a deterrent.

Nothing is a deterrent. No criminal ever thinks they will be caught. If they have been caught 100 times, they will still commit the same crime because this time they won't be caught.

The rapist is motivated by fear. As long as the woman or even man is afraid the rapist can achieve satisfaction. If some ballsy woman does not show fear, the rapist will simply start torturing her until she does show fear.

Child molestation is a crime of power. The molester truly believes he is being loving and directing the child's sexual awakening. Many times a child predator will use toys or other objects on a child, all in the child's best interests of course. The molester sees himself as a teacher or mentor.

So, you see, castration is pretty much useless to the deranged.

Nothing is a deterrent. No criminal ever thinks they will be caught. If they have been caught 100 times, they will still commit the same crime because this time they won't be caught.

The rapist is motivated by fear. As long as the woman or even man is afraid the rapist can achieve satisfaction. If some ballsy woman does not show fear, the rapist will simply start torturing her until she does show fear.

Child molestation is a crime of power. The molester truly believes he is being loving and directing the child's sexual awakening. Many times a child predator will use toys or other objects on a child, all in the child's best interests of course. The molester sees himself as a teacher or mentor.

So, you see, castration is pretty much useless to the deranged.
well, it should be done anyway..

The Bible also preaches about not becoming wealthy. So many take that and try to justify how it's ok for those Uber wealthy to be Christian

He's black. He thinks he's 400 years old and is a recently liberated slave 😂
are u referring to reparations?

If Blacks get that, Catholics should also get it because few have ever been more persecuted than the Cs throughout all US history. Today it is not so bad (or is it?) but when Catholics first came to the US bc of the potato famine, they were treated very shabbily, to say the least

Good by me.
LOL

I don't know.. My Church (wherever it went to... sigh) would likely disagree w/ us. they'd likely say that the death penalty should only be for serial murderers and only then if they are capable of escaping prison..

I listen to the True Church which is not the Francis church.. but it's complicated these days finding the true Catholic Church.. complicated bc the devil likes to complicate things.. But hey, whoever said humans could understand all there is to understand about GOD anyhow? In any case, the Society of St Pius X comes closest to being the True Church. It's just that they don't believe the Chair of Peter is vacant and I do..

Forum List

Back