Zone1 people who claim homosexual acts are not abhorrent to God any longer (once Jesus came).. annoy me

Somewhere in the Word it says that Christians will judge the nations
Yes. It does. Libs don't want to hear that though

He says furthermore: “Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life?” (1 Corinthians 6:2-3).

who prophesied that?

and it looks like it just about came true under the milk-toast Obummer

Then Trump came along and all but obliterated ISIS :)

sigh... I miss him

:(
Romans 1:28. But I he whole chapter really. My phone inserted "Muslim." I don't know what word it substituted, but I didn't say Muslim.

This is the verse I was talking about:

Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done

Romans 1:28. But I he whole chapter really. My phone inserted "Muslim." I don't know what word it substituted, but I didn't say Muslim.

This is the verse I was talking about:

Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done
I prefer the Douay Rheims Bible because it is non-interpretative. St Jerome, when he translated it from the original languages spoken by Christ, didn't want to mess with the wording if the wording was not perfectly clear so he left it alone, even though some passages seemed hard to understand. I don't want someone else's interpretation on Scripture.

In any case, I am sure the Douay R says about the same thing as you quoted.

I prefer the Douay Rheims Bible because it is non-interpretative. St Jerome, when he translated it from the original languages spoken by Christ, didn't want to mess with the wording if the wording was not perfectly clear so he left it alone, even though some passages seemed hard to understand. I don't want someone else's interpretation on Scripture.

In any case, I am sure the Douay R says about the same thing as you quoted.
Here ya go

And as they liked not to have God in their knowledge, God delivered them up to a reprobate sense, to do those things which are not convenient

Yes, came to these shores. We were not native to these shores and neither were you. It only took about 400yrs for me to become one.
Yes I am. I was born here. I'm a native American.

You said, "we." You and your family? What age did you come to the United States?

You're claiming to be 400 years old? Sorry, I don't believe you

A man who has been castrated. As in, his balls were cut off. Some castration had balls and penis cut off. A hollow tube is inserted so he can pee as he heals.

As Jesus noted, some were born that way. Eunuchs were men used to watch over and protect the kings wives and concubines. The king wanted to make sure they had no interest in touching.

Being born that way also references gay men. Now few in church want to discuss this but the idea and understanding of people being gay has been known for at least nearly as long as there have been people.

No need in making one not interested in those already not interested.

Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Acts: 33-34

A eunuch is a man that has been castrated. A man that is simply gay would not be used to guard any women since such a man could still be sexually tempted. That temptation might result in an inadvertent loss of attention. A eunuch is incapable of sex at all.

If a boy had an unusually beautiful singing voice, he was normally castrated by removal of testes and penis to keep his voice from changing. Such men were called castratos indicating they were castrated before puberty.

Last edited:
A eunuch is a man that has been castrated. A man that is simply gay would not be used to guard any women since such a man could still be sexually tempted. That temptation might result in an inadvertent loss of attention. A eunuch is incapable of sex at all.

If a boy had an unusually beautiful singing voice, he was normally castrated by removal of testes and penis to keep his voice from changing.

The words of Jesus.

For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let the one who is able to receive this receive it.”

Matthew 19:12

As Jesus noted, some were born that way. Eunuchs were men used to watch over and protect the kings wives and concubines. The king wanted to make sure they had no interest in touching.

Being born that way also references gay men. Now few in church want to discuss this but the idea and understanding of people being gay has been known for at least nearly as long as there have been people.

No need in making one not interested in those already not interested.

Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Natural eunuchs include those who are born with a physical defect, but they also comprise those who are born with no real desire for marriage or sex. Forced eunuchs are those who have been castrated for whatever reason. Voluntary eunuchs are those who, in order to better serve the Lord in some capacity, choose to forego marriage. God calls some people to remain single (and therefore celibate). Paul speaks of those who serve the Lord in their unmarried state in 1 Corinthians 7:7—9.

Some gay groups argue that Jesus was referring to homosexuals when He mentioned eunuchs who were “born that way.” However, the Bible never uses the words homosexual and eunuch interchangeably. Furthermore, eunuchs are never referred to in Scripture as being in sin, while homosexuality is universally condemned in both the Old and New Testaments.

Natural eunuchs include those who are born with a physical defect, but they also comprise those who are born with no real desire for marriage or sex. Forced eunuchs are those who have been castrated for whatever reason. Voluntary eunuchs are those who, in order to better serve the Lord in some capacity, choose to forego marriage. God calls some people to remain single (and therefore celibate). Paul speaks of those who serve the Lord in their unmarried state in 1 Corinthians 7:7—9.

Some gay groups argue that Jesus was referring to homosexuals when He mentioned eunuchs who were “born that way.” However, the Bible never uses the words homosexual and eunuch interchangeably. Furthermore, eunuchs are never referred to in Scripture as being in sin, while homosexuality is universally condemned in both the Old and New Testaments.

There are very few mentions of homosexuals at all.

34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

There are no exclusions there.

P.S. There are many mentions of adultery.

Read this again. Carefully. Eunuch in the Bible is a person that does not have sex, at all. They aren't gay since the very essence of homosexuality is the ability to have sex and the enjoyment of the sexual act. Just with someone of the same sex. Being born that way would mean they are an asexual person that has no interest in sex with either men or women.

Read this again. Carefully. Eunuch in the Bible is a person that does not have sex, at all.

Nowhere does it say that.

They aren't gay since the very essence of homosexuality is the ability to have sex and the enjoyment of the sexual act. Just with someone of the same sex. Being born that way would mean they are an asexual person that has no interest in sex with either men or women.

Nowhere does it say that. Peter notes that anyone that accepts God is accepted by God.

Read this again. Carefully. Eunuch in the Bible is a person that does not have sex, at all. They aren't gay since the very essence of homosexuality is the ability to have sex and the enjoyment of the sexual act. Just with someone of the same sex. Being born that way would mean they are an asexual person that has no interest in sex with either men or women.

I think you quoted the wrong person. I posted that to show pknopp that they are not the same as homosexual.

Forum List

Back