Zone1 people who claim homosexual acts are not abhorrent to God any longer (once Jesus came).. annoy me

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
I found this sarcastic --LOL-- comment from Novus Ordo Watch, the only organization these days, it seems, that knows true Catholicism from false. My comments are in italics and brackets [ ]

Site:

Some people have a hard time understanding things like, “Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind, because it is an abomination” (Lev 18:22), or “Do not err: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor the effeminate, nor liers with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor railers, nor extortioners, shall possess the kingdom of God” (1 Cor 6:9-10). The Ten Commandments, of course, are commandments for a reason, otherwise God would have given us Ten Suggestions.

Further commentary on this abominable outrage seems unnecessary, but we offer some extremely important links below for further reading on this if you have not seen them yet (it will be good to keep a barf-bag handy). As for the layman currently playing “Catholic Archbishop of Madrid”, Carlos Osoro, he was first appointed “bishop” by “Saint” [Notice the quotation marks on that word] John Paul II in 1996, and was assigned to his current post by “Pope” Francis (see Catholic Hierarchy).

And Francis? Francis is set to meet publicly with a “married” LGBT activist in Paraguay in less than a month — and besides, he is quite busy with his all-important encyclical on the environment, to be released Thursday. Gotta save the trees, after all. Souls? Not so much… Remember, the Vatican II gospel is the gospel of man.

Yeh, we were supposed to be in the Era of the Cult of Man, as some have called the Vatican II "church." But apparently that did not work out too well so now we have to move right along to the Cult of the Environment, I guess.

:rolleyes:

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.'

Matthew 19:12

The words of Jesus.

I think it's terrible when so-called Christians search the old testament for moral escape hatches when they can't bring themselves to love their neighbor.

• Banned
For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.'

Matthew 19:12

The words of Jesus.
I never knew exactly what a eunuch is...?

someone who abstains?

• Banned
I think it's terrible when so-called Christians search the old testament for moral escape hatches when they can't bring themselves to love their neighbor.
I'm sure you yourself have received numerous awards for Most Loving Person

I never knew exactly what a eunuch is...?

someone who abstains?

Not necessarily. In some cases. In some cases they had no choice. As noted some were born without a desire, or at least a desire for the opposite sex.

Not necessarily. In some cases. In some cases they had no choice. As noted some were born without a desire, or at least a desire for the opposite sex.
um... Everyone is born without a desire. It's something that comes along in adolescence

I'm sure you yourself have received numerous awards for Most Loving Person
Even though I am no longer religious my sense of decency was shaped by the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I walk the walk with no expectation of a heavenly reward.

Even though I am no longer religious my sense of decency was shaped by the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I walk the walk with no expectation of a heavenly reward.
how big of you.

I want a reward. I have been through hell because of anti-Christian people, some who are "christian"

I won't say I deserve some HUGE reward but.. just getting away from humans would.. indeed be a HUGE reward all by itself. :)

Not for everyone according to Jesus. But take your time and quibble with Jesus over what he said, not me.
no child has a desire for sex.. unless he or she has been molested. I "know" you're not in favor of that..

how big of you.

I want a reward. I have been through hell because of anti-Christian people, some who are "christian"

I won't say I deserve some HUGE reward but.. just getting away from humans would.. indeed be a HUGE reward all by itself. :)
The reward is the utter peace of non-existence.

I found this sarcastic --LOL-- comment from Novus Ordo Watch, the only organization these days, it seems, that knows true Catholicism from false. My comments are in italics and brackets [ ]

Site:

Some people have a hard time understanding things like, “Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind, because it is an abomination” (Lev 18:22), or “Do not err: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor the effeminate, nor liers with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor railers, nor extortioners, shall possess the kingdom of God” (1 Cor 6:9-10). The Ten Commandments, of course, are commandments for a reason, otherwise God would have given us Ten Suggestions.

Further commentary on this abominable outrage seems unnecessary, but we offer some extremely important links below for further reading on this if you have not seen them yet (it will be good to keep a barf-bag handy). As for the layman currently playing “Catholic Archbishop of Madrid”, Carlos Osoro, he was first appointed “bishop” by “Saint” [Notice the quotation marks on that word] John Paul II in 1996, and was assigned to his current post by “Pope” Francis (see Catholic Hierarchy).

And Francis? Francis is set to meet publicly with a “married” LGBT activist in Paraguay in less than a month — and besides, he is quite busy with his all-important encyclical on the environment, to be released Thursday. Gotta save the trees, after all. Souls? Not so much… Remember, the Vatican II gospel is the gospel of man.

Yeh, we were supposed to be in the Era of the Cult of Man, as some have called the Vatican II "church." But apparently that did not work out too well so now we have to move right along to the Cult of the Environment, I guess.

:rolleyes:

As far as I can understand, all humans are sinners. So..... you voted in a president who would have been stoned to death according to the Bible.

Oh my! It's the Man who Knows THE Most About Jesus on the Whole Forum!!

I will come to you for spiritual advice as often as possible... I'm sure you will be a great adviser.

Jesus embraced the outcasts and disadvantaged

He would have stood up for gays as social outcasts and condemned those who persecute them

Forum List

Back