People are starting to break free.....

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Old people die.

Duh.

Oh no haven't you heard? Nobody just dies anymore....they cannot pass into the next world unless they contract covid first. I have known several people who tried to get in but were sent back to catch COVID first.

JO
Tell me if you have any similar experience of this, a friend of mine had two of his brothers die in a car accident and yet their death certificates are listed as covid.
You idiots don't believe fat meat is greasy. Keep thinking COVID is fake.
Incredible after all this time you trolls still think is not fake,that’s what we got hundreds of hundreds of doctors around the country who are coming out telling us that hospitals are ruling practically every death they see as covid because they receive money by doing so.these doctors have come out and said this despite the fact they are putting their careers on the line idiot. :laughing0301: :lmao: A facti bring up to liar penny troll who always gets Alzheimer’s disease all the time.
Doctors are not doing that. This is a violation and they would lose their medical licenses and be barred from practicing medicine for the rest of their lives. Hospitals committing such fraud would be closed. You would be looking at potential criminal charges. So you're lying.
You really really need to stop embarrassing yourself with your ignorance.:laughing0301: You got reading comprehension problems the fact you missed the part of the threads I have made where they came out and said that,you really need to stop going by your warped opinions that just because you think it’s impossible to believe it’s not happening,many are saying it, I can refer you to threads I have posted where these doctors are on VIDEO saying it, the only doctors that are not losing their medical licenses and barred from practicing are the ones not going along with the coverup. No YOU are lying because I have made threads of it in the past of these doctors coming out and saying it on VIDEO,not my fault you were in a desertedisland and did not see those threads I made.:cuckoo:
You are the one embarrassing yourself. Any doctor making that claim in front of a camera will be facing the loss of their license. What you say is not true. You got a story from Worldnetdaily. First off, there isn’t a Medicare diagnostic code specifically for COVID-19. So there is no specific payment for COVID19. You watched some bullshit on fox and then make claims.

READ: Leaked Fox News Document Shows Research Department Warned Against 'Disinformation' Spread by Rudy Giuliani, John Solomon, and Others - Second Nexus

Fox News guests spread 'disinformation' – says leaked internal memo | Fox News | The Guardian
Of course they probably have lost their license by now but you are obviously too ignorant that they are losing them for the wrong reasons,for exposing the truth of the new world order plan they have,only the ones going along with the government are not losing their licenses, you didn’t even ask me about the threads I made that prove it,why not,why are such a coward so afraid o look at those threads of mine. Seems the truth hurts that is why.lol

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Quickly little lawn jockey! Hide under your bed like your white masters command! And wear a mask under there too!

Five'll get you ten it wasn't even COVID....

JO
He was 74. He was in Stage 4 colon cancer. Resistance nil. He was black. He had nothing going for him with those things. Covid finished the job.
That Lillie fact will not register with the troll of course.lol
He was quite healthy when he showed up for that trump rally. Now make another excuse for the healthy 5 year old who died from COVID19 that I posted a link to saltine.
Yeah sure he was. :laughing0301: :lmao: The net can make up any story,the original tree poster here went to that rally as well with several friends of his,despite being lined up inches away from thousands of people there,neither him or any of his friends got sick,Anyone who knows the original tree knows he is the most honest poster you will find on these boards.He is very very religious and reads his Bible all the time and is the last person on this board who would ever lie,he would be sick by now Einstein.neither him or any of his friends are.let me guess,original tree,the most religious person I know against lying because he is so devoted to the Bible and preaches lying is a sin to posters,he lied about all this when he posted this?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Yep. OT lies frequently. Funny how the net can only be making up stories when right wing claims are shown to be bullshit.

excepttheproblem with your babble is thousands of doctors have exposed their lies that you are too afraid to accept to be true,afraid to look at videos I have volunteered to show of them talking about this but you don’t want to look at,that’s being a coward in denial mode.

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Quickly little lawn jockey! Hide under your bed like your white masters command! And wear a mask under there too!

JO
He was 74. He was in Stage 4 colon cancer. Resistance nil. He was black. He had nothing going for him with those things. Covid finished the job.
He was quite healthy when he showed up for that trump rally. Now make another excuse for the healthy 5 year old who died from COVID19 that I posted a link to saltine.
Yeah sure he was. :laughing0301: :lmao: The net can make up any story,the original tree poster here went to that rally as well with several friends of his,despite being lined up inches away from thousands of people there,neither him or any of his friends got sick,Anyone who knows the original tree knows he is the most honest poster you will find on these boards.He is very very religious and reads his Bible all the time and is the last person on this board who would ever lie,he would be sick by now Einstein.neither him or any of his friends are.let me guess,original tree,the most religious person I know against lying because he is so devoted to the Bible and preaches lying is a sin to posters,he lied about all this when he posted this?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Yep. OT lies frequently. Funny how the net can only be making up stories when right wing claims are shown to be bullshit.

excepttheproblem with your babble is thousands of doctors have exposed their lies that you are too afraid to accept to be true,afraid to look at videos I have volunteered to show of them talking about this but you don’t want to look at,that’s being a coward in denial mode.
Thousands of doctors have not exposed jack squat. I have seen the videos, try showing some medical bills from hospitals serving COVID patients.

When you same the same name posting serially...with no break from a real person...you know you're looking at a paid by the post troll.
Im2 and Penelope are paid shills,that’s well known,at least about Penelope,pretty much everybody laughs at that lying troll everyday,her Bose stretches miles long across the country. :laughing0301: :lmao:

A Minnesota state senator’s recent interview on Fox News about Medicare payments for COVID-19 hospitalizations has generated a frenzy of headlines on social media suggesting that hospitals may have a financial motivation when it comes to classifying cases or deaths as related to COVID-19.

One website ran a story headlined, “US Hospitals Getting Paid More to Label Cause of Death as ‘Coronavirus.'” It called the information “disturbing” and the interview “bone-chilling.”

Numerous readers have asked us about such claims, some of which imply that hospitals are making money by simply listing patients as having the disease — when in fact the payments referenced are for treating patients. And while some of the posts imply that fraud may be afoot, multiple experts told us that such theories of hospitals deliberately miscoding patients as COVID-19 are not supported by any evidence.

The initial comment was made by Minnesota State Sen. Scott Jensen, a family physician, who spoke with Fox News host Laura Ingraham on April 8 about the idea that the number of COVID-19 deaths may be inflated. Jensen was responding to National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony Fauci, who — while answering a reporter’s question about that theory — said “you will always have conspiracy theories when you have very challenging public health crises. They are nothing but distractions.”

Jensen, April 8: I would remind him that anytime health care intersects with dollars it gets awkward. Right now Medicare has determined that if you have a COVID-19 admission to the hospital, you’ll get paid $13,000. If that COVID-19 patient goes on a ventilator, you get $39,000, three times as much. Nobody can tell me after 35 years in the world of medicine that sometimes those kinds of things impact on what we do.
In an interview with FactCheck.org, however, Jensen said he did not think that hospitals were intentionally misclassifying cases for financial reasons.

But that’s how his comments have been widely interpreted and paraded on social media. One YouTube video with Jensen’s interview, viewed 42,000 times, was titled “US: Hospitals Get Paid More to List Patients as COVID-19…” That video was then posted in a Facebook group called “X22 Report [Geopolitical]” with a caption referencing the specific dollar amounts that read in part: “This also explains the inflated amount of covid deaths.” Nearly 3,000 users shared the video from that post.

“So, hospitals get an extra $13,000 if they diagnose a death as COVID-19,” a widely shared meme on Facebook claimed. “And an additional $39,000 if they use a ventilator!” One post of the meme, shared by hundreds, was captioned: “And then we wonder why the numbers of deaths are embellished…”

The figures cited by Jensen generally square with estimated Medicare payments for COVID-19 hospitalizations, based on average Medicare payments for patients with similar diagnoses.

Hospital Payments and the COVID-19 Death Count - FactCheck.org

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

JO

Thousands of doctors have not exposed jack squat. I have seen the videos, try showing some medical bills from hospitals serving COVID patients.
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::up::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
Thanks for proving your afraid,that you don’t want to see those threads shill,hate to break your heart but one thread I made had a video of a a hand ful of doctors who represent close to a thousand German doctors that are behind these us doctors,you realy really need to stop embarrassing yourself claiming these doctors would lie about all this knowing they are already risking their livilhoods by ring brave enough to go against the establishment.:laughing0301::lmao:oh that’s right,you are trying to convince me I did not see that video and these doctors didnot say that,that I was hallucinating when I made that thread with that video.:cuckoo::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

When you same the same name posting serially...with no break from a real person...you know you're looking at a paid by the post troll.
Im2 and Penelope are paid shills,that’s well known,at least about Penelope,pretty much everybody laughs at that lying troll everyday,her Bose stretches miles long across the country. :laughing0301: :lmao:
Lol! Who is paying me? Because by Henrys assertion most everone here is paid.

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

JO

Thanks for proving your afraid,that you don’t want to see those threads shill,hate to break your heart but one thread I made had a video of a a hand ful of doctors who represent close to a thousand German doctors that are behind these us doctors,you realy really need to stop embarrassing yourself claiming these doctors would lie about all this knowing they are already risking their livilhoods by ring brave enough to go against the establishment.:laughing0301::lmao:oh that’s right,you are trying to convince me I did not see that video and these doctors didnot say that,that I was hallucinating when I made that thread with that video.:cuckoo::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
There is nothing to prove.

“There’s an implication here that hospitals are over-reporting their COVID patients because they have an economic advantage of doing so, [which] is really an outrageous claim,” Gerald Kominski, senior fellow at the UCLA Center for Health Policy Research, told us. And, he said, any suggestion that patients may be put on ventilators out of financial gain, not medical need, “is basically saying physicians are violating their Hippocratic Oath … it would be like providing heart surgery on someone who doesn’t need it.”

Robert Berenson, an institute fellow at the Urban Institute, said the notion that hospitals are profiting off the pandemic — as some of the social media posts may imply — isn’t borne out by facts, either.

Berenson said revenues appear to be down for hospitals this quarter because many have suspended elective procedures, which are key to their revenue, forcing some hospitals to cut staff. He surmised that potential instances of patients being wrongly “upcoded” — or classified as COVID-19 when they’re not — are “trivial compared to these other forces that are affecting hospital finances.”

Berenson and others we spoke with also said that hospitals have profound disincentives for “upcoding,” which can result in criminal or civil liabilities, such as being susceptible to being kicked out of the Medicare program.

Jensen himself said in a phone interview that he was not alleging widespread medical fraud.

“Do I think people are misclassifying? No,” Jensen said. He said his concerns centered on what he deemed “less precise standards” for certifying deaths promulgated by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and how deaths classified as COVID-19 without corroborating positive test results could lead to an over-counting.

The CDC guidance says that officials should report deaths in which the patient tested positive for COVID-19 — or, if a test isn’t available, “if the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty.” It further indicates that if a “definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it is acceptable to report COVID-19 on a death certificate as ‘probable’ or ‘presumed.'”

Fact sheets for different COVID-19 tests from the Food and Drug Administration note that a “negative result does not exclude the possibility of COVID-19. When diagnostic testing is negative, the possibility of a false negative result should be considered in the context of a patient’s recent exposures and the presence of clinical signs and symptoms consistent with COVID-19. The possibility of a false negative result should especially be considered if the patient’s recent exposures or clinical presentation indicate that COVID-19 is likely, and diagnostic tests for other causes of illness (e.g., other respiratory illness) are negative.”

As for the accuracy of the death toll, other experts have previously told us that while it’s true that some deaths attributed to COVID-19 likely would have occurred regardless of the disease, other factors — like the deaths of undiagnosed COVID-19 victims, including those that occur at home — contribute to a more significant problem of under-counting the deaths.

You're misinformed.

A Minnesota state senator’s recent interview on Fox News about Medicare payments for COVID-19 hospitalizations has generated a frenzy of headlines on social media suggesting that hospitals may have a financial motivation when it comes to classifying cases or deaths as related to COVID-19.

One website ran a story headlined, “US Hospitals Getting Paid More to Label Cause of Death as ‘Coronavirus.'” It called the information “disturbing” and the interview “bone-chilling.”

Numerous readers have asked us about such claims, some of which imply that hospitals are making money by simply listing patients as having the disease — when in fact the payments referenced are for treating patients. And while some of the posts imply that fraud may be afoot, multiple experts told us that such theories of hospitals deliberately miscoding patients as COVID-19 are not supported by any evidence.

The initial comment was made by Minnesota State Sen. Scott Jensen, a family physician, who spoke with Fox News host Laura Ingraham on April 8 about the idea that the number of COVID-19 deaths may be inflated. Jensen was responding to National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony Fauci, who — while answering a reporter’s question about that theory — said “you will always have conspiracy theories when you have very challenging public health crises. They are nothing but distractions.”

Jensen, April 8: I would remind him that anytime health care intersects with dollars it gets awkward. Right now Medicare has determined that if you have a COVID-19 admission to the hospital, you’ll get paid $13,000. If that COVID-19 patient goes on a ventilator, you get $39,000, three times as much. Nobody can tell me after 35 years in the world of medicine that sometimes those kinds of things impact on what we do.
In an interview with FactCheck.org, however, Jensen said he did not think that hospitals were intentionally misclassifying cases for financial reasons.

But that’s how his comments have been widely interpreted and paraded on social media. One YouTube video with Jensen’s interview, viewed 42,000 times, was titled “US: Hospitals Get Paid More to List Patients as COVID-19…” That video was then posted in a Facebook group called “X22 Report [Geopolitical]” with a caption referencing the specific dollar amounts that read in part: “This also explains the inflated amount of covid deaths.” Nearly 3,000 users shared the video from that post.

“So, hospitals get an extra $13,000 if they diagnose a death as COVID-19,” a widely shared meme on Facebook claimed. “And an additional $39,000 if they use a ventilator!” One post of the meme, shared by hundreds, was captioned: “And then we wonder why the numbers of deaths are embellished…”

The figures cited by Jensen generally square with estimated Medicare payments for COVID-19 hospitalizations, based on average Medicare payments for patients with similar diagnoses.

Dude I don’t know how to break the news to you but Jensen,who I heard about wayyyyyyyyyyy back several months ago he was one of the doctors I was talking about that was being a patriot coming out talking about the hoax how they are inflating deaths,I was hearing rumors back then shortly after he first started talking about it,that he had been approached by authorities,they obviously got to him and threaten his him and his family but he was one of those doctors I was talking about that was on video originally several months ago exposing them,saying everything I been telling you. Logic and common sense that if he is not saying those things now as he was many months ago,they obviously got to him.logic and common sense is not one of your fortes though I see.:itsok::itsok:

nope,not just misiinformed,just not afraid of the facts as you are,that’s comedy gold you list fact-check as a source,same as Wikipedia,which so many brainwashed sheep also use for a source to try and disprove me,they are a mouthpiece for the government as well.lol

no,not misinformed,justnot afraid of the truth as you are obviously.

Last edited:
If you are not a dnc paid shill like Penelope and candyass is,then you are indeed one gullible stupid fuck afraid of the truth.:laughing0301:

Last edited:
Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Old people die.

Duh.

Oh no haven't you heard? Nobody just dies anymore....they cannot pass into the next world unless they contract covid first. I have known several people who tried to get in but were sent back to catch COVID first.

JO
Your posts are really offensive to those who have lost love ones due to covid.
the truth is offensive Candy

~S~
You think it's remotely truthful that the OP is stating that "Nobody just dies anymore....they cannot pass into the next world unless they contract covid first."?
i think (and so do many folks) that 70% of humanity will contract covid, but only a minority will realize it.

so....decedents are being tested, and if they test positive (regardless of their demise) , the receiving medical facility gets a kickback from the feds

doesn't make them evil, but it does present a false impression

~S~

I work for a major hospital system. I'd love to know where this kickback supposedly is coming from.

Not to y'all emptying bed pans.

Dude I don’t know how to break the news to you but Jensen,who I heard about wayyyyyyyyyyy back several months ago he was one of the doctors that was being a patriot coming out talking about the hoax how they are inflating deaths,I was hearing rumors back then shortly after he first started talking about it,that he had been approached by authorities,they obviously got to him and threaten his him and his family but he was one of those doctors I was talking about that was on video originally several months ago exposing them,saying everything I been telling you. Logic and common sense that if he is not saying those things now as he was many months ago,they obviously got to him.logic and common sense is not one of your fortes though I see.:itsok::itsok:

nope,not just misiinformed,just not afraid of the facts as you are,that’s comedy gold you list fact-check as a source,same as Wikipedia,which so many brainwashed sheep also use for a source to try and disprove me,they are a mouthpiece for the government.

still no reply to this post I made about the most honest god fearing poster at this site the original tree,who hates liars the fact he is so religious,about him going to the trump rally with thousands around him yet he and his friends did not get sick. You say I lied so next thing you will say original tree lied as well,yeah riiiiiggghhhhttttt:cuckoo:

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Old people die.

Duh.

JO
Tell me if you have any similar experience of this, a friend of mine had two of his brothers die in a car accident and yet their death certificates are listed as covid.
Bingo...add that to the fact that the national all causes death numbers have no statistically significant anomalies in them and you have fraud on a grand scale.

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

JO

There is nothing to prove.

“There’s an implication here that hospitals are over-reporting their COVID patients because they have an economic advantage of doing so, [which] is really an outrageous claim,” Gerald Kominski, senior fellow at the UCLA Center for Health Policy Research, told us. And, he said, any suggestion that patients may be put on ventilators out of financial gain, not medical need, “is basically saying physicians are violating their Hippocratic Oath … it would be like providing heart surgery on someone who doesn’t need it.”

Robert Berenson, an institute fellow at the Urban Institute, said the notion that hospitals are profiting off the pandemic — as some of the social media posts may imply — isn’t borne out by facts, either.

Berenson said revenues appear to be down for hospitals this quarter because many have suspended elective procedures, which are key to their revenue, forcing some hospitals to cut staff. He surmised that potential instances of patients being wrongly “upcoded” — or classified as COVID-19 when they’re not — are “trivial compared to these other forces that are affecting hospital finances.”

Berenson and others we spoke with also said that hospitals have profound disincentives for “upcoding,” which can result in criminal or civil liabilities, such as being susceptible to being kicked out of the Medicare program.

Jensen himself said in a phone interview that he was not alleging widespread medical fraud.

“Do I think people are misclassifying? No,” Jensen said. He said his concerns centered on what he deemed “less precise standards” for certifying deaths promulgated by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and how deaths classified as COVID-19 without corroborating positive test results could lead to an over-counting.

The CDC guidance says that officials should report deaths in which the patient tested positive for COVID-19 — or, if a test isn’t available, “if the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty.” It further indicates that if a “definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it is acceptable to report COVID-19 on a death certificate as ‘probable’ or ‘presumed.'”

Fact sheets for different COVID-19 tests from the Food and Drug Administration note that a “negative result does not exclude the possibility of COVID-19. When diagnostic testing is negative, the possibility of a false negative result should be considered in the context of a patient’s recent exposures and the presence of clinical signs and symptoms consistent with COVID-19. The possibility of a false negative result should especially be considered if the patient’s recent exposures or clinical presentation indicate that COVID-19 is likely, and diagnostic tests for other causes of illness (e.g., other respiratory illness) are negative.”

As for the accuracy of the death toll, other experts have previously told us that while it’s true that some deaths attributed to COVID-19 likely would have occurred regardless of the disease, other factors — like the deaths of undiagnosed COVID-19 victims, including those that occur at home — contribute to a more significant problem of under-counting the deaths.

You're misinformed.

Oh pahleese do not even try to appeal to moral character....i worked in the field for 12 years and got out because there is none....grow up.

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Old people die.

Duh.

JO
You idiots don't believe fat meat is greasy. Keep thinking COVID is fake.
Incredible after all this time you trolls still think is not fake,that’s what we got hundreds of hundreds of doctors around the country who are coming out telling us that hospitals are ruling practically every death they see as covid because they receive money by doing so.these doctors have come out and said this despite the fact they are putting their careers on the line idiot. :laughing0301: :lmao: A facti bring up to liar penny troll who always gets Alzheimer’s disease all the time.
Doctors are not doing that. This is a violation and they would lose their medical licenses and be barred from practicing medicine for the rest of their lives. Hospitals committing such fraud would be closed. You would be looking at potential criminal charges. So you're lying.
1607946283429.png

take a good look, and get back to us then....~S~

Dude I don’t know how to break the news to you but Jensen,who I heard about wayyyyyyyyyyy back several months ago he was one of the doctors I was talking about that was being a patriot coming out talking about the hoax how they are inflating deaths,I was hearing rumors back then shortly after he first started talking about it,that he had been approached by authorities,they obviously got to him and threaten his him and his family but he was one of those doctors I was talking about that was on video originally several months ago exposing them,saying everything I been telling you. Logic and common sense that if he is not saying those things now as he was many months ago,they obviously got to him.logic and common sense is not one of your fortes though I see.:itsok::itsok:

nope,not just misiinformed,just not afraid of the facts as you are,that’s comedy gold you list fact-check as a source,same as Wikipedia,which so many brainwashed sheep also use for a source to try and disprove me,they are a mouthpiece for the government as well.lol

"they obviously got to him" is something that crazy people say when the jig is up and they`ve been exposed as dupes.

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

JO

I notice you bring out the best in everyone here.

BTW. I wouldn't believe a word out of your mouth even if yer tongue was notarized for me.

If you are not a dnc paid shill like Penelope and candyass is,then you are indeed one gullible stupid fuck afraid of the truth.:laughing0301:

So gratifying to see my theory about serial posters being paid trolls proven so graphically!

Confession, it is oft said, is good for the soul.

But liberals being without soul......it's all kinda moot.

Forum List

Back