People are starting to break free.....

Herman Cain broke free.

1607841398974.png

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Old people die.

Duh.

Oh no haven't you heard? Nobody just dies anymore....they cannot pass into the next world unless they contract covid first. I have known several people who tried to get in but were sent back to catch COVID first.

JO
Tell me if you have any similar experience of this, a friend of mine had two of his brothers die in a car accident and yet their death certificates are listed as covid.

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Old people die.

Duh.

Oh no haven't you heard? Nobody just dies anymore....they cannot pass into the next world unless they contract covid first. I have known several people who tried to get in but were sent back to catch COVID first.

JO
Tell me if you have any similar experience of this, a friend of mine had two of his brothers die in a car accident and yet their death certificates are listed as covid.
You idiots don't believe fat meat is greasy. Keep thinking COVID is fake.

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Old people die.

Duh.

JO

Prove it, I think you are lying or mislead about their deaths. Your friend is probably a tramper.

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Old people die.

Duh.

JO
I`m not trying to offend you here but you`re a fucking liar. If just being ignorant isn`t bad enough.

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Old people die.

Duh.

JO

Prove it, I think you are lying or mislead about their deaths. Your friend is probably a tramper.
He's lying.

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Old people die.

Duh.

JO

>>>>
1607865532111.png

~S~

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Old people die.

Duh.

JO
Your posts are really offensive to those who have lost love ones due to covid.
the truth is offensive Candy

~S~

So......here's an exercise for y'all. The USA has roughly 300 million residents, of which we loose roughly 3 million annually.

that is an all inclusive #

2015, 16,17,18,19, and now ,20 have not changed a whole lot, 1% +/- , not 3%, not 5%, and certainly not anywhere near the infamous black pluage %'s

What you WILL find is, this is being actively censored on social media

Go ahead, make my pandemic!
1607866115066.png

~S~

Forum List

Back