Now 911 being called and EMTs being robbed by these people.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

So the Emergency crews are being lured out with fake calls and being robbed. The news gave no physical descriptions of the assailants.

Never mentioned race. Neither did the news source. How does Superbadbrutha know the criminal is black?

What a racist.

Never mentioned race. Neither did the news source. How does Superbadbrutha know the criminal is black?

What a racist.

That's easy, racist like you don't post these threads if the perp is white.
Superbadbrutha, there are a lot of bad white people. We have to get past the point that there are no bad black people. We have made martyrs out of some nasty people. The shame is, there are many men and women who do good things and are bypassed by others with ulterior motives.

What a racist.

Superbadbrutha, there are a lot of bad white people. We have to get past the point that there are no bad black people. We have made martyrs out of some nasty people. The shame is, there are many men and women who do good things and are bypassed by others with ulterior motives.

The problem is you have many on this forum that are silent when it comes to white folks breaking the law and are loud as hell when someone black breaks the law. That is my problem.

What a racist.

Where does it say the perp is black? Racist.

Folks would have more respect for you if your coward ass would just be honest about your post.
Never mentioned race. That's honest. Now, why do you think the news source didn't mention race? Considering they are reporting it so that the public gets involved in trying to stop the criminal?

Let me ask you Superbadbrutha. Do you think the black race is used as political pawns and do you think politicians thrive on the misery of blacks, whether it is perceived or real?

As soon as someone finds a story about white people ambushing EMTs I am certain they will post it.

Forum List

Back