People are starting to break free.....

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Quickly little lawn jockey! Hide under your bed like your white masters command! And wear a mask under there too!

Five'll get you ten it wasn't even COVID....

JO
He was 74. He was in Stage 4 colon cancer. Resistance nil. He was black. He had nothing going for him with those things. Covid finished the job.

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Old people die.

Duh.

Oh no haven't you heard? Nobody just dies anymore....they cannot pass into the next world unless they contract covid first. I have known several people who tried to get in but were sent back to catch COVID first.

JO
Your posts are really offensive to those who have lost love ones due to covid.
the truth is offensive Candy

~S~
That Little truth you just posted sparky hurts their feelings, :up:

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Quickly little lawn jockey! Hide under your bed like your white masters command! And wear a mask under there too!

JO
He was 74. He was in Stage 4 colon cancer. Resistance nil. He was black. He had nothing going for him with those things. Covid finished the job.
That Lillie fact will not register with the troll of course.lol

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Old people die.

Duh.

Oh no haven't you heard? Nobody just dies anymore....they cannot pass into the next world unless they contract covid first. I have known several people who tried to get in but were sent back to catch COVID first.

JO
Tell me if you have any similar experience of this, a friend of mine had two of his brothers die in a car accident and yet their death certificates are listed as covid.
You idiots don't believe fat meat is greasy. Keep thinking COVID is fake.
Incredible after all this time you trolls still think is not fake,that’s what we got hundreds of hundreds of doctors around the country who are coming out telling us that hospitals are ruling practically every death they see as covid because they receive money by doing so.these doctors have come out and said this despite the fact they are putting their careers on the line idiot. :laughing0301: :lmao: A facti bring up to liar penny troll who always gets Alzheimer’s disease all the time.
Doctors are not doing that. This is a violation and they would lose their medical licenses and be barred from practicing medicine for the rest of their lives. Hospitals committing such fraud would be closed. You would be looking at potential criminal charges. So you're lying.

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

JO
If ya got one foot in the coffin and another on a banana peel, Covid is extremely dangerous.

Considering you are ignorant to the fact that the majority of deaths are being ruled as covid,you are hardly in any position to be calling someone an idiot. :biggrin: Like there are not millions of other cases sense mankind has been around where young healthy children died all of a sudden after being healty that for 4 or 5 years.:laughing0301::lmao:

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

JO
He was quite healthy when he showed up for that trump rally. Now make another excuse for the healthy 5 year old who died from COVID19 that I posted a link to saltine.

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Old people die.

Duh.

JO

~S~
You think it's remotely truthful that the OP is stating that "Nobody just dies anymore....they cannot pass into the next world unless they contract covid first."?
i think (and so do many folks) that 70% of humanity will contract covid, but only a minority will realize it.

so....decedents are being tested, and if they test positive (regardless of their demise) , the receiving medical facility gets a kickback from the feds

doesn't make them evil, but it does present a false impression

~S~

I work for a major hospital system. I'd love to know where this kickback supposedly is coming from.
If it was not for the constant disinformation we would be in a near agreement path. Fauci has contradicted himself many times. And he is the Covid 19 god forced on us.

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Old people die.

Duh.

JO
Tell me if you have any similar experience of this, a friend of mine had two of his brothers die in a car accident and yet their death certificates are listed as covid.
Incredible after all this time you trolls still think is not fake,that’s what we got hundreds of hundreds of doctors around the country who are coming out telling us that hospitals are ruling practically every death they see as covid because they receive money by doing so.these doctors have come out and said this despite the fact they are putting their careers on the line idiot. :laughing0301: :lmao: A facti bring up to liar penny troll who always gets Alzheimer’s disease all the time.
Doctors are not doing that. This is a violation and they would lose their medical licenses and be barred from practicing medicine for the rest of their lives. Hospitals committing such fraud would be closed. You would be looking at potential criminal charges. So you're lying.
You really really need to stop embarrassing yourself with your ignorance.:laughing0301: You got reading comprehension problems the fact you missed the part of the threads I have made where they came out and said that,you really need to stop going by your warped opinions that just because you think it’s impossible to believe it’s not happening,many are saying it, I can refer you to threads I have posted where these doctors are on VIDEO saying it, the only doctors that are not losing their medical licenses and barred from practicing are the ones not going along with the coverup. No YOU are lying because I have made threads of it in the past of these doctors coming out and saying it on VIDEO,not my fault you were in a desertedisland and did not see those threads I made.:cuckoo:

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

JO
He was quite healthy when he showed up for that trump rally. Now make another excuse for the healthy 5 year old who died from COVID19 that I posted a link to saltine.
Im 2..you kill each other as a video game lesson. That is disgraceful.

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

JO
If ya got one foot in the coffin and another on a banana peel, Covid is extremely dangerous.
Wrong.

Indiana college student with COVID-19 dies in her dorm room - CBS News
23-year-old Livingstone College student dies from COVID-19 :: WRAL.com
‘Super Healthy’ College Student Dies of Rare Covid-19 Complications - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
18-year-old college freshman dies from COVID-19 (nypost.com)
University of Dayton freshman Michael Lang, 18, dies from COVID-19 - ABC7 New York (abc7ny.com)

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Old people die.

Duh.

JO

~S~
You think it's remotely truthful that the OP is stating that "Nobody just dies anymore....they cannot pass into the next world unless they contract covid first."?
i think (and so do many folks) that 70% of humanity will contract covid, but only a minority will realize it.

so....decedents are being tested, and if they test positive (regardless of their demise) , the receiving medical facility gets a kickback from the feds

doesn't make them evil, but it does present a false impression

~S~

I work for a major hospital system. I'd love to know where this kickback supposedly is coming from.
If it was not for the constant disinformation we would be in a near agreement path. Fauci has contradicted himself many times. And he is the Covid 19 god forced on us.

She didn't force anything on you.

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

JO
Yeah sure he was. :laughing0301: :lmao: The net can make up any story,the original tree poster here went to that rally as well with several friends of his,despite being lined up inches away from thousands of people there,neither him or any of his friends got sick,Anyone who knows the original tree knows he is the most honest poster you will find on these boards.He is very very religious and reads his Bible all the time and is the last person on this board who would ever lie,he would be sick by now Einstein.neither him or any of his friends are.let me guess,original tree,the most religious person I know against lying because he is so devoted to the Bible and preaches lying is a sin to posters,he lied about all this when he posted this?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Old people die.

Duh.

JO
You really really need to stop embarrassing yourself with your ignorance.:laughing0301: You got reading comprehension problems the fact you missed the part of the threads I have made where they came out and said that,you really need to stop going by your warped opinions that just because you think it’s impossible to believe it’s not happening,many are saying it, I can refer you to threads I have posted where these doctors are on VIDEO saying it, the only doctors that are not losing their medical licenses and barred from practicing are the ones not going along with the coverup. No YOU are lying because I have made threads of it in the past of these doctors coming out and saying it on VIDEO,not my fault you were in a desertedisland and did not see those threads I made.:cuckoo:
You are the one embarrassing yourself. Any doctor making that claim in front of a camera will be facing the loss of their license. What you say is not true. You got a story from Worldnetdaily. First off, there isn’t a Medicare diagnostic code specifically for COVID-19. So there is no specific payment for COVID19. You watched some bullshit on fox and then make claims.

READ: Leaked Fox News Document Shows Research Department Warned Against 'Disinformation' Spread by Rudy Giuliani, John Solomon, and Others - Second Nexus

Fox News guests spread 'disinformation' – says leaked internal memo | Fox News | The Guardian

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

JO
Wrong.

Indiana college student with COVID-19 dies in her dorm room - CBS News
23-year-old Livingstone College student dies from COVID-19 :: WRAL.com
‘Super Healthy’ College Student Dies of Rare Covid-19 Complications - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
18-year-old college freshman dies from COVID-19 (nypost.com)
University of Dayton freshman Michael Lang, 18, dies from COVID-19 - ABC7 New York (abc7ny.com)
All from other deaths ruled as covid Charlie,sorry the truth hurts.:itsok::itsok: Just by going by one of those links I see you are gullible,the guardian has posted many false stories in the past.lol

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

JO
Yeah sure he was. :laughing0301: :lmao: The net can make up any story,the original tree poster here went to that rally as well with several friends of his,despite being lined up inches away from thousands of people there,neither him or any of his friends got sick,Anyone who knows the original tree knows he is the most honest poster you will find on these boards.He is very very religious and reads his Bible all the time and is the last person on this board who would ever lie,he would be sick by now Einstein.neither him or any of his friends are.let me guess,original tree,the most religious person I know against lying because he is so devoted to the Bible and preaches lying is a sin to posters,he lied about all this when he posted this?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Yep. OT lies frequently. Funny how the net can only be making up stories when right wing claims are shown to be bullshit.

Forum List

Back