Pentagon: Chinese balloons infiltrated the United States at least three times during the Trump administration.

How ironic. Biden is now the one who can use the balloon thing in 2024 against Trump, who allowed even more balloons in, and didn't even shoot them down.
Trump is weak.
From the Pentagon's website:

Fake news

Fake News

FAKE NEWS

Totally made up

Fake is probably too good a word

How ironic. Biden is now the one who can use the balloon thing in 2024 against Trump, who allowed even more balloons in, and didn't even shoot them down.
Trump is weak.

Yeah.....no....but you guys keep lying...it is all you have.

Trump is weak.

"I can't go into more detail, but we were able to study and scrutinize the balloon and its equipment, which has been valuable." -- LOL The fucking clowns!

Thak a lie
:dunno:

Does this mean that anything you read in the press the proves something about Trump in a positive light is a lie, and anything that proves Trump in a negative light, must be true?

Trump is weak.

Seems odd that we're first hearing about these "3 balloons" now...

Funny how MAGAts only care about Chinese balloons now.
Waltz then dropped this bomb. Rep. Waltz said that General Mattis was Secretary of Defense at the time and decided not to inform President Trump because the Pentagon thought Trump was “too provocative and aggressive!”

This is a treason if true. Mattis put the US in danger, offered comfort to the enemy, allowed Chinese spying on US installations, and then hid this from his superiors, including the President of the United States.

House Republicans MUST call on General Mattis to immediately testify under oath!

This is also quite a statement if true since President Trump is the first US president in over 40 years NOT to start a war!

And what was my argument? That the government routinely lies to us and the balloon could be ours.
I pointed out the US has been playing with balloons for decades...why your post surprises you?
So Biden would pop a balloon somewhere west of the Aleuts, let it traverse sensitive bases all along the way, pissing off people on both sides of the aisle, then finally shoots it down after the mission is accomplished....this is relative to what?

I pointed out the US has been playing with balloons for decades...why your post surprises you?
So Biden would pop a balloon somewhere west of the Aleuts, let it traverse sensitive bases all along the way, pissing off people on both sides of the aisle, then finally shoots it down after the mission is accomplished....this is relative to what?

It wouldn't be any more silly than arguing Benghazi was about a video.

You did read that both the U.S. Military and U.S. Intelligence Services were jamming the signal emanating from the balloon or were you just listening Fixed Snoozed and OWNED.
If intel was doing anything, they were recording every data byte sent from the balloon.
No link?

View attachment 754048
Do you know what our sea forces did to these balloons? They disintegrated their electrical components with the use of a High Energy Pulse Weapon that was deployed to destroy UAV's and small drones... The balloons were worthless once that occurred and ceased to transmit any data. Facts Sir, Facts....

329157205_491781553143006_3984413150864715293_n.jpg

I can't believe they shot it down over deep water. This is almost like it was planned to keep people from seeing what was being planned. Is Biden compromised? Sure, seems so... OR this is a blatant lie to hide it from the US Citizenry.

Forum List

Back