Pentagon: Chinese balloons infiltrated the United States at least three times during the Trump administration.

It is now being reported that on at least one occasion that one of these Chinese Intell balloons flew over Shit-A-Lago at one time in 2019...who was president in 2019 and why did this dufus allow the balloon to overfly his home?

Of course he knew. He was the President, duh.
Like Trump knew most everything.Like how Chairman Mao
disliked taking baths.And having sex often.I mean,if that be so
then why dint The Donald create a new men's after shave.
He created a lot of stuff.Like a Designer Vodka.
I new booard version of Monopoly.
Then surely a new way to be a Potus.
The Potus with the Mostest.Having years of experience at
being the Perfect host.Like how Davos treated him in
January of 2020 at their Swiss Annual conference.In the middle of
a whopping Snowstorm.
" A nations highest duty is to their citizens. "
--
D.Trump { Potus with the perpetual long red silk tie }.

It is now being reported that on at least one occasion that one of these Chinese Intell balloons flew over Shit-A-Lago at one time in 2019...who was president in 2019 and why did this dufus allow the balloon to overfly his home?
That Needs to be verified.Any godforsaken Biden schmuck can
spout that drool around.And does on a regular basis.In point of fact,
what haven't the Biden pack of schlemiels driveled on about.

Where do you source your merde?

I showedyesterday that Trump was not informed because Mattis thought he was to unpredictable which is a breach of rank! Mattis doesn't get to make that decision.

Biden Administration Offers To Brief Trump Officials On Past Chinese Spy Balloon Incursions.

The Biden administration is willing to brief former Trump officials on newly discovered intelligence that China sent spy balloons into U.S. airspace during their time in charge.

The offer, described by senior Biden administration officials on Sunday night, comes as former President Donald Trump and senior members of his national security team say they were never briefed on such an incursion by a Beijing-sent aircraft.

This information was discovered after the prior administration left. The intelligence community is prepared to offer key officials from the Trump administration briefings on [China’s] surveillance program,” one of the officials said. The official, along with several others, asked not to be named in order to discuss sensitive information.

Briefers would also be willing to discuss Beijing’s similar operations in East Asia, South Asia and Europe over the last several years, the official said.

Biden Administration Offers To Brief Trump Officials On Past Chinese Spy Balloon Incursions.

The Biden administration is willing to brief former Trump officials on newly discovered intelligence that China sent spy balloons into U.S. airspace during their time in charge.

The offer, described by senior Biden administration officials on Sunday night, comes as former President Donald Trump and senior members of his national security team say they were never briefed on such an incursion by a Beijing-sent aircraft.

This information was discovered after the prior administration left. The intelligence community is prepared to offer key officials from the Trump administration briefings on [China’s] surveillance program,” one of the officials said. The official, along with several others, asked not to be named in order to discuss sensitive information.

Briefers would also be willing to discuss Beijing’s similar operations in East Asia, South Asia and Europe over the last several years, the official said.
You know that this lie has been totally debunked, don't you? The so-called officials are now back stroking so fast that Biden will drown in the wave...

Do you know what our sea forces did to these balloons? They disintegrated their electrical components with the use of a High Energy Pulse Weapon that was deployed to destroy UAV's and small drones... The balloons were worthless once that occurred and ceased to transmit any data. Facts Sir, Facts....

Facts, sir, facts.

Fact: There is absolutely NO proof this happened. Your article is from 2019.

Try again.

I showedyesterday that Trump was not informed because Mattis thought he was to unpredictable which is a breach of rank! Mattis doesn't get to make that decision.
You sure it wasn't second in command to President Pelosi, instead?
Breaking 'Chain of Command' is an act of treason and insubordination. Both are actionable violations under UCMJ.
My thoughts exactly.

Turn up the volume

I am restrained from more detail.

Translation: I make shit up as I go.

Fact: There is ZERO proof that we, in any way, disabled this balloon prior to shooting it down. All you have shown is that we may have a WAY to do it, and possibly did it in the past, but NO PROOF IT HAPPENED TO THIS BALLOON. Linking to 4 year old articles does not provide such proof.

Dems da facts.

Last edited:
You doing a segment on Maddow tonight?

Translation: I make shit up as I go.

Fact: There is ZERO proof that we, in any way, disabled this balloon prior to shooting it down. All you have shown is that we may have a WAY to do it, and possibly did it in the past, but NO PROOF IT HAPPENED TO THIS BALLOON. Linking to 4 year old articles does not provide such proof.

Dems da facts.
I didn't read anything to that effect.

Ever consider doing a search? Something like 'directed energy weapons on ships' might be a good shot.

Yet again, NO PROOF THEY DID THIS. I've said already, all these links show is that we possibly have the capability, BUT NO PROOF THIS WAS ACTUALLY DONE. Liberals like you are making the claim THAT THIS WAS DONE just simply because we possibly have the capability to do it. Of course, that doesn't prove a thing. Thanks for proving my point.

So continuing to post things that show HOW we might have jammed it DON'T SHOW THAT WE ACTUALLY DID. POST A LINK SHOWING HOW WE JAMMED THIS PARTICULAR BALLOON or admit you have zero proof it was ever jammed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back