Balloon Down

If Joe was going to shoot the thing down why did he wait till it fulfilled its mission?... it was over water before it got here... WTF America.... who is Joe Biden?... who owns his ass?....

Hopefully no whales or dolphins were injured

Biden’s woke Defense Dept would never forgive themselves
Thing is they were using it and studying it. You fools are like Trump , unwitting assets to America's enemies.

The military intel people were on this. Fucking social media got involved. People like you need to be brought to GITMO

As with children’s birthday parties everywhere, the Chinese spy balloon has been popped.
What you just saw was the most incompetent action ever taken by an American administration in our history! Think it funny do you, just a party favor for you fucking fascists to make mockery of, to entertain selves by? What you just saw was your heroic fascist democrat leader, Joe Biden, allow that fucking thing to literally penetrate the United States air defenses(by his direct command)and then just as literally cross the entire nation, coast to coast, before then taking any action against it, when he should have shot it down all the way back when it entered Alaskan air space, it easily could have dispersed a biological agent across the entire nation, and Biden did nothing, not a fucking thing, except of course to order military to allow it in!

:wink:

Edited-meister

Last edited by a moderator:
Thing is they were using it and studying it. You fools are like Trump , unwitting assets to America's enemies.

The military intel people were on this. Fucking social media got involved. People like you need to be brought to GITMO
You're a liar. You have no idea what happened or why. You want him in gitmo? You do it, coward.

Yeah, you stupidly believe the military intel people had no idea. LOL

they were tracking it and using it -- you traitorous dope
This is the same US leadership that left billions of dollars worth of weapons for China to get their hands on in Afghanistan.... when they finally do something wise and in Americas interest I'll give them a break... but we have seen them operate now for nearly 3 years... and this kind of decision making is par for the course with this group of failures... huh... failures at best... most likely they have been compromised by China in some way...

Here is the catch, and I'm sure officials anticipated this: it might truiy just be an honest sophisticated weather balloon of sorts. China might have sent this to anticipate such a reaction and point to it in the future as a reminder of the "overzealous U.S response". If this is the case there is an easy so!ution, the U.S will send a similar weather balloon over China and await their response.

As with children’s birthday parties everywhere, the Chinese spy balloon has been popped.
Yes I got a text from Newsmax that they shot it down after it cleared the North Carolina coast.

It should have been shot down before it came across the Alaska coast and certainly when it was over Montana.

I wonder what it transmitted back to the CCP in all that time? Or even possibly dropped on us?

Of course it passed over a good deal of Canada and they didn't shoot it down either.l

Yes I got a text from Newsmax that they shot it down after it cleared the North Carolina coast.

It should have been shot down before it came across the Alaska coast and certainly when it was over Montana.

I wonder what it transmitted back to the CCP in all that time? Or even possibly dropped on us?

Of course it passed over a good deal of Canada and they didn't shoot it down either.l
You should be wondering what the greatest military on Earth was doing -- fucking with the Chinese and learning more about their shit

Here is the catch, and I'm sure officials anticipated this: it might truiy just be an honest sophisticated weather balloon of sorts. China might have sent this to anticipate such a reaction and point to it in the future as a reminder of the "overzealous U.S response". If this is the case there is an easy so!ution, the U.S will send a similar weather balloon over China and await their response.
If people want to believe the US Government didn't know about it until the media? LOL

and if people want to actually believe the thing could gather good intel without our sophisticated shit interfering or...

lol

You should be wondering what the greatest military on Earth was doing -- fucking with the Chinese and learning more about their shit
Sorry but I believe the American people deserve to know whether they have been put at risk and, if we were, what the risk was.

I don't believe for a minute that Joe Biden does anything but be conciliatory toward the Chinese. He is unlikely to seriously oppose anything they do. He probably doesn't even know they shot down the balloon.

Sorry but I believe the American people deserve to know whether they have been put at risk and, if we were, what the risk was.

I don't believe for a minute that Joe Biden does anything but be conciliatory toward the Chinese. He is unlikely to seriously oppose anything they do. He probably doesn't even know they shot down the balloon.
If our intel people were using it, why would anyone in charge open it up and put our security at risk?

You traitorous f()ks who support the Jan6 insurrectionists, now want to compromise America's intel?

Forum List

Back