Pentagon: Chinese balloons infiltrated the United States at least three times during the Trump administration.

Sounds like you have TDS.
You might be missing context. I responded to a post about Biden letting the Chinese spy on us with a balloon.... maybe you should start with the source. If you think it was ok to not know about the balloon then you must really think Biden's actions were appropriate. As long as you're consistent we are good.

You might be missing context. I responded to a post about Biden letting the Chinese spy on us with a balloon.... maybe you should start with the source. If you think it was ok to not know about the balloon then you must really think Biden's actions were appropriate. As long as you're consistent we are good.

Actually, I have no problem with it.

However, blaming a former President when neither he nor his National Security Advisor were informed is simply childish.

Also, notice that nobody in Congress was informed either. Is that their failure?

I am not missing context, TDS is obvious when one shows the symptoms of it. And it is the same with BDS, ODS, BDS, CDS, and all the other past variants.

Last edited:
Of course he knew. He was the President, duh.
How do you know he knew?

The pentagon is infested with obama clowns who have been known to withhold info from trump before

And even the biden flunkies admit the incursions were minor and not comparable to the trans continental jaunt of the balloons that are so embarrassing to biden and his apologists here

Sounds like the leader didnt now how to run a country. Trump was responsible for our safety while president.. he failed at that. Biden exceeded that bar and simply stood up for America by splashing the Chinese balloon in the ocean.
bs-bs-meter.gif

How do you know he knew?

Notice that the Pentagon never told Congress either. Why were none of the appropriate committees in either the House or Senate informed of this?

To me, the biggest problem seems to be that somebody in the Pentagon simply decided this was not a big deal, and informed nobody about what was going on. We have Oversight Committees in Congress for a reason, and this is proof that somebody in the Pentagon dropped the ball big time. And notice, not one Democratic member of Congress has stood up and said "Yes, we were informed about this, but President Trump did nothing!" They were just as much in the dark as he was.

I could see blaming him if that was the case, but it is not. The Pentagon has already admitted over a month ago that they did not inform the President, the National Security Advisor, nor Congress when this was going on. So stop pointing fingers at others and look to the DoD and demand to know why they never told anybody about this before.

Notice that the Pentagon never told Congress either. Why were none of the appropriate committees in either the House or Senate informed of this?

To me, the biggest problem seems to be that somebody in the Pentagon simply decided this was not a big deal, and informed nobody about what was going on. We have Oversight Committees in Congress for a reason, and this is proof that somebody in the Pentagon dropped the ball big time. And notice, not one Democratic member of Congress has stood up and said "Yes, we were informed about this, but President Trump did nothing!" They were just as much in the dark as he was.

I could see blaming him if that was the case, but it is not. The Pentagon has already admitted over a month ago that they did not inform the President, the National Security Advisor, nor Congress when this was going on. So stop pointing fingers at others and look to the DoD and demand to know why they never told anybody about this before.
Libs do not care about the facts

Everything is politically driven with them

So they dont care about chinese incursions from a security standpoint

All that matters to them is shielding biden from criticism

Libs do not care about the facts

Everything is politically driven with them

So they dont care about chinese incursions from a security standpoint

All that matters to them is shielding biden from criticism

And here is the thing, I could not care less about President Biden. Just as I could not care less about President Trump.

And this goes back ad nauseum. I really do see Biden Derangement Syndrome the exact same as that over Trump, Obama, Bush, and Clinton. It is idiotic and moronic finger pointing, and does absolutely nothing to actually address the issues. And yes, I see all those going around screaming that are suffering from BDS just a moronic as those with TDS. because it is the exact same thing.

However, my biggest issue is that I would love to see Congress get serious and demand to know why the Pentagon never informed anybody when this was first happening. Why did they tell nobody in the Executive or Legislative Branch when this was going on. And also, why did they decide to say something this time.

It may be incompetence, or it may be something more. But the very fact that they told nobody disturbs me the most. They are supposed to be non-partisan and above such stupid political games. And I would like to know what bonehead thought that telling nobody about these balloons in the past was a good idea in any way.

I just wish people would stop the childish finger pointing, and start to ask why nobody was told.

And here is the thing, I could not care less about President Biden. Just as I could not care less about President Trump.

And this goes back ad nauseum. I really do see Biden Derangement Syndrome the exact same as that over Trump, Obama, Bush, and Clinton. It is idiotic and moronic finger pointing, and does absolutely nothing to actually address the issues. And yes, I see all those going around screaming that are suffering from BDS just a moronic as those with TDS. because it is the exact same thing.

However, my biggest issue is that I would love to see Congress get serious and demand to know why the Pentagon never informed anybody when this was first happening. Why did they tell nobody in the Executive or Legislative Branch when this was going on. And also, why did they decide to say something this time.

It may be incompetence, or it may be something more. But the very fact that they told nobody disturbs me the most. They are supposed to be non-partisan and above such stupid political games. And I would like to know what bonehead thought that telling nobody about these balloons in the past was a good idea in any way.

I just wish people would stop the childish finger pointing, and start to ask why nobody was told.
Do you have video of the attack on the Capitol and democracy that Biden incited? Please share if you do.

Do you have video of the attack on the Capitol and democracy that Biden incited?

*looks up at the topic*

This is about the balloons.

You see, this is why I hate people with any of the various forms of DS. They are so freaking obsessed that they think everything in the world revolves around their mental illness.

If you want to discuss your obsession with a former President, please feel free to go over to the political areas. That is a cesspool of people with BDS and TDS going at it nonstop. To be honest, it bores me to death and I have absolutely no interest in it.

In other words, stick to the topic. What you said had absolutely nothing to do with the balloons. Maybe I should just go out and pick a nice pretty red balloon. I will even have one made up that says "Trump Sucks", and you can go in the corner and play with it all by yourself.

*looks up at the topic*

This is about the balloons.

You see, this is why I hate people with any of the various forms of DS. They are so freaking obsessed that they think everything in the world revolves around their mental illness.

If you want to discuss your obsession with a former President, please feel free to go over to the political areas. That is a cesspool of people with BDS and TDS going at it nonstop. To be honest, it bores me to death and I have absolutely no interest in it.

In other words, stick to the topic. What you said had absolutely nothing to do with the balloons. Maybe I should just go out and pick a nice pretty red balloon. I will even have one made up that says "Trump Sucks", and you can go in the corner and play with it all by yourself.
So....you don't have any. Let me know when the Dems try to violently destroy democracy. Otherwise, just go back to appearing impartial. IT AIN'T WORKING....

The definition of the Deep State is long serving unelected officials who wield great power in washington and are beyond the reach of elected officials

And that applies to obama/biden flunkies in the pentagon

The definition of the Deep State is long serving unelected officials who wield great power in washington and are beyond the reach of elected officials

And that applies to obama/biden flunkies in the pentagon
trump had four years to remove the "deep state." He failed....probably because he was far more interesting in punishing anyone who did not show him total loyalty.

How many balloons did China send to the US AFTER Biden splashed the last one in the sea? ZERO. I suggest Biden tweet this:

"Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office. There is no longer a Nuclear Balloon Threat from North Korea China Meeting with Kim Jong Un Splashing the balloon was an interesting and very positive experience. "

Forum List

Back