Pence likely to run even if Trump also runs in '24... Please!

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

this guy seems unbelievably clueless...

Most Trumpers view Pence as THE reason we have byedim for "president" so called. As one bumper sticker put it: Biden, the first fake president" (although I tend to think obummer got it through fraud also)

I mean, this is unbelievable... I think.. well, maybe it's not so unbelievable when u think of it

There is, apparently, a lot of money to be made in just running, even if you know you cannot win....

oh, but he and his wife pray about such things... Pence, the former Catholic. God knows why he left the Catholic Church and what the hell he calls himself today but I tend to think when he prays, the devil answers...

and he says "Aye aye, Captain"

Through many years of experience and from research I have done on the Catholic Church and related subjects... I came to this conclusion years ago, mostly based on experience with former Catholics

There is nothing worse...

Most Trumpers view Pence as THE reason we have byedim for "president" so called. As one bumper sticker put it: Biden, the first fake president" (although I tend to think obummer got it through fraud also)

I mean, this is unbelievable... I think.. well, maybe it's not so unbelievable when u think of it

There is, apparently, a lot of money to be made in just running, even if you know you cannot win....

oh, but he and his wife pray about such things... Pence, the former Catholic. God knows why he left the Catholic Church and what the hell he calls himself today but I tend to think when he prays, the devil answers...

Through many years of experience and from research I have done on the Catholic Church and related subjects... I came to this conclusion years ago, mostly based on experience with former Catholics

Huh? How is Pence the reason Biden is president?? It's the electoral college who voted for Biden to be president.

And what fraud did Obama commit to become president?

I should have said in Title:

Conservatives only...

dims are so incredibly tiresome... childish... juvenile... never say anything... (clue: If we've heard it 1000 times b4... it's not saying a damn thing)

I should have said in Title:

Conservatives only...

dims are so incredibly tiresome... childish... juvenile... never say anything... (clue: If we've heard it 1000 times b4... it's not saying a damn thing)

So you admit you're too scared to answer these questions...

How is Pence the reason Biden is president?? It's the electoral college who voted for Biden to be president.

No worries, your fear answers for ya.

Pence thinks he has god on his side and that trump is a sinner heading to hell. He thinks God's will shall prevail.

So you admit you're too scared to answer these questions...

How is Pence the reason Biden is president?? It's the electoral college who voted for Biden to be president.

No worries, your fear answers for ya.
I'm not answering questions a person can get from watching REAL news... If you are too lazy or intellectually dishonest to access said real news, then you wouldn't listen to my answers anyway...

Fear?

that reminds me

Fear of God is the beginning of all wisdom, says the Good Book. Too bad dims don't have any fear of God... They will when they are judged...

Pence thinks he has god on his side and that trump is a sinner heading to hell. He thinks God's will shall prevail.
Did Pence actually tell you this is what he believes?

i didn't think so...

don't get your point, really. Pence probably doesn't care about God's will prevailing. That's why he sold Trump down the river...

Pence wants Pence's will to prevail

Which should be everyone's first clue to its poor morality and primitive, anti intellectual hooha from the start.
I consider myself an intellectual. I read... OMG OMG .. BOOKS!

non-fiction is all I read

I've learned so much I sometimes feel I will die from all that reality...

Reality is for people who cannot handle drugs, someone once said

I can't handle either one...

Forum List

Back