Pence likely to run even if Trump also runs in '24... Please!

They really are nuts. Cuckoo level.
Well that part of America is just batshit crazy. Explains the OP. No wonder he didn't want to answer my questions.
Well in 2024 it will be the left turn again to scream “ stolen election “ so what is new…

I mean it is one thing to argue the stupidity of electing Biden or Trump but it is a whole new game to keep on about some stolen election…

LOL

There's no "real news" which states Pence is the reason Biden is president or how Obama committed fraud to become president.

You look like a coward hiding behind such obvious nonsense just to avoid answering such easy questions...

How is Pence the reason Biden is president?? It's the electoral college who voted for Biden to be president.

And what fraud did Obama commit to become president?

Again, your fear answers for you.

As far as the "good book," it's also a sin in the Bible to wear wool and linen together. You ever do that?

:abgg2q.jpg:
didn't read all this

i like intelligent stuff

Well in 2024 it will be the left turn again to scream “ stolen election “ so what is new…

I mean it is one thing to argue the stupidity of electing Biden or Trump but it is a whole new game to keep on about some stolen election…
Trump actually tried to keep promises on most agendas that were mainstream over recent years. He was not a conservative. Electing RINOS is not an option. Pushing RINOS on Repub voters is not an option. NEO CONS are not an option. But Vegas odds say that the Repub establishment will do just that.

Trump actually tried to keep promises on most agendas that were mainstream over recent years. He was not a conservative. Electing RINOS is not an option. Pushing RINOS on Repub voters is not an option. NEO CONS are not an option. But Vegas odds say that the Repub establishment will do just that.
i stopped at Trump is not conservative.

he is the most conservative we've ever had, save possibly Reagan... Jefferson

are u as ugly as your avatar?

just wondering...

No but I see you're still diverting to avoid answering my questions. Maybe you could borrow a pair from someone just long enough to answer.

No but I see you're still diverting to avoid answering my questions. Maybe you could borrow a pair from someone just long enough to answer.
no, you are wrong. I am not diverting to avoid answering... just diverting because I'm bored...

-

no, you are wrong. I am not diverting to avoid answering... just diverting because I'm bored...

LOL

You say that as if it matters why you're avoiding. Regardless what excuse you make up, you're still a pussy as Pence is not the reason Biden is president and Obama did not commit fraud to become president.

Your pain is palpable.

LOL

You say that as if it matters why you're avoiding. Regardless what excuse you make up, you're still a pussy as Pence is not the reason Biden is president and Obama did not commit fraud to become president.

Your pain is palpable.

pain?

guess you are not a mind reader after all. I have Jesus, who takes away all pain, or certainly will when I get to Heaven, which I think I have a chance...

I don't think you do, frankly. .. not being mean, just saying what I honestly think.

pain?

guess you are not a mind reader after all. I have Jesus, who takes away all pain, or certainly will when I get to Heaven, which I think I have a chance...

I don't think you do, frankly. .. not being mean, just saying what I honestly think.

LOL

That's funny since my faith teaches your faith is condemned to sheol.

it couldn't be I just don't like to talk to stupid (redundancy alert) libs, could it?

LOL

That's funny since my faith teaches your faith is condemned to sheol.
well, your faith must be right... just bc you choose to believe it

must be...

that's just like a lib

Things I choose to believe as being true ARE true... bc I say so

Forum List

Back