Pence likely to run even if Trump also runs in '24... Please!

Pence must be trippin....
he found out marijuana was legal and flew immediately to that state and... then hid out so his wife wouldn't see him smokin'

laugh....

But he's a Christian, dontcha know? Too good for the Catholic Church.. maybe he'll start his own church so called...

church of Pence

laugh... all the anti-Trumpers will want to attend...

I should have said in Title:

Conservatives only...

dims are so incredibly tiresome... childish... juvenile... never say anything... (clue: If we've heard it 1000 times b4... it's not saying a damn thing)

Crybaby Losers only

Actually, to correct OP a little

there IS something worse than a former Catholic

Pelosi

actually she is a former Catholic who is too dumb to realize she is a former Catholic...

bad combination: former Catholic aka fake Catholic

AND

dumb....

(this explains a few things vis a vis what's going on in our sad, pathetic nation of late)

He's an honorable man. Even keel. Doesn't throw Sissy fits. Doesn't name call. Doesn't brag.

He's an honorable man. Even keel. Doesn't throw Sissy fits. Doesn't name call. Doesn't brag.
no, he just takes away an honest electoral WIN from a GREAT president.

real honorable, isn't it?

he is a traitor... un-American

=

Huh? How is Pence the reason Biden is president?? It's the electoral college who voted for Biden to be president.

And what fraud did Obama commit to become president?
He didn’t do Trump wish of voiding the election results…

Trump base believe Pence is part of the stolen election and believe Pence should have done something but truthfully Pence did exactly what he is supposed to do…

Potential intrigues related to the upcoming (in two years) presidential election are a dime a dozen and strangely enough mostly related to the republican side while it isn't even clear whether Biden will run or be able to run.

I'm not answering questions a person can get from watching REAL news... If you are too lazy or intellectually dishonest to access said real news, then you wouldn't listen to my answers anyway...

Fear?

that reminds me

Fear of God is the beginning of all wisdom, says the Good Book. Too bad dims don't have any fear of God... They will when they are judged...

LOL

There's no "real news" which states Pence is the reason Biden is president or how Obama committed fraud to become president.

You look like a coward hiding behind such obvious nonsense just to avoid answering such easy questions...

How is Pence the reason Biden is president?? It's the electoral college who voted for Biden to be president.

Again, your fear answers for you.

As far as the "good book," it's also a sin in the Bible to wear wool and linen together. You ever do that?

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

There's no "real news" which states Pence is the reason Biden is president or how Obama committed fraud to become president.

You look like a coward hiding behind such obvious nonsense just to avoid answering such easy questions...

How is Pence the reason Biden is president?? It's the electoral college who voted for Biden to be president.

Again, your fear answers for you.

As far as the "good book," it's also a sin in the Bible to wear wool and linen together. You ever do that?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Obama fraud is he was born in Kenya according to them while forgetting the Hawaiian Governor ( Republican at the time ) stated Obama was actually born in Hawaii…

He didn’t do Trump wish of voiding the election results…

Trump base believe Pence is part of the stolen election and believe Pence should have done something but truthfully Pence did exactly what he is supposed to do…

Well that part of America is just batshit crazy. Explains the OP. No wonder he didn't want to answer my questions.

Forum List

Back