Pence likely to run even if Trump also runs in '24... Please!

well, your faith must be right... just bc you choose to believe it

must be...

that's just like a lib

Things I choose to believe as being true ARE true... bc I say so

Are you confessing that Pence is the reason Biden is president ... and that Obama committed fraud to become president ... not because that's true, but only because you believe it?

this guy seems unbelievably clueless...

Pence knows exactly what he is doing. He is another RINO in sheep's clothing who may try to run against Trump not because he thinks he could win but because he wants to hopefully just steal enough votes from Trump when he runs to cause Trump to LOSE.

Pence is now full on working for the democrats.

Pence knows exactly what he is doing. He is another RINO in sheep's clothing who may try to run against Trump not because he thinks he could win but because he wants to hopefully just steal enough votes from Trump when he runs to cause Trump to LOSE.

Pence is now full on working for the democrats.
what a phony loser

I was going to say some other things but...as i've said b4... There appears to be not much we can do but pray.. And God does answer prayers, especially when He sees how much His people suffer bc of.. corruption, elitism.. injustice... baby killing

There appears to be not much we can do but pray..
There is EVERYTHING you can do. You can get up and fight this communist-globalist-anarchist takeover of America any and every way you can: financially through donations, getting the word out via social media, websites and media, running for office yourself to promote conservative values, helping others who are running, etc., etc.

There is EVERYTHING you can do. You can get up and fight this communist-globalist-anarchist takeover of America any and every way you can: financially through donations, getting the word out via social media, websites and media, running for office yourself to promote conservative values, helping others who are running, etc., etc.
you have to have $$ to run for office .. and a pretty good past life.. I've made too many mistakes.. it's been a long time since i made those mistakes but they are there..

I would love to help someone else get elected, though... just seems I don't have much opportunity... not at this time anyhow

you have to have $$ to run for office ..
Donations from supporters.

and a pretty good past life.. I've made too many mistakes.. it's been a long time since i made those mistakes but they are there..
Then help in other ways.

I would love to help someone else get elected, though... just seems I don't have much opportunity... not at this time anyhow
There is always a way to help in whatever way you can, just look for it. Anything you do to fight the left helps, if only to come here and keep dispelling their lies.

Donations from supporters.

Then help in other ways.

There is always a way to help in whatever way you can, just look for it. Anything you do to fight the left helps, if only to come here and keep dispelling their lies.
I'm already doing about what i can..

Name 8 GOP POTUS Primary Candidates you would like to see step up ?
Trump, Pence, DeSantis, Lyin' Ted, MTG, Boebert, Cheney, Little Marco, Low energy Jeb, the ghost of McCain, Caribou Barbie, maybe Herschel Walker once he loses the Senate race. Maybe throw in a couple holy rollers for good measure, like Franklin Graham. Should make for good viewing.

Trump, Pence, DeSantis, Lyin' Ted, MTG, Boebert, Cheney, Little Marco, Low energy Jeb, the ghost of McCain, Caribou Barbie, maybe Herschel Walker once he loses the Senate race. Maybe throw in a couple holy rollers for good measure, like Franklin Graham. Should make for good viewing.
How bout Trump , Jordan ,Cotton , Noem , Issa , Cruz , Rubio , Lindsey Grahamnesty, DeSantis , Sununu

Forum List

Back