Pence Angry At Trump For Betraying His Loyalty With Betrayl

You had 2 months to prove there was cheating and you struck out 60 times. :auiqs.jpg:
I predicted before the election that mail in ballots would be a problem

uch of the cheating was so skillfully done it can not be proven now

and this theft by democrats will continue in future elections
The mail in ballots were NOT a problem. They were hand counted in recounts.
They were audited for signature matches, they were signature matched twice....once when requesting the ballot, and again when ballot was returned. There were checks on how many mail in ballots were counted vs how many envelopes received, so NO ballots could be entered twice, and no additional ballots could just show up to stuff the ballot box, and finally, the mail in ballots on recounts, matched the machine counts....

You have been given a delusion to follow the Deceiver..... maybe it's time for YOU to reevaluate why that might be?

The president turned his followers against his running mate during a speech before the vice president led the congressional certification of Joe Biden's election win, and Sen. Jim Imhofe (R-OK) told Tulsa WorldTulsa World that Pence was furious that Trump supporters forced him and other elected officials, reporters and congressional staffers into lockdown for hours.

"I've known Mike Pence forever," Imhofe said. "I've never seen Pence as angry as he was today."

You could see it in his face along with McConnell and let me be clear Trump has no friends at all!

The president turned his followers against his running mate during a speech before the vice president led the congressional certification of Joe Biden's election win, and Sen. Jim Imhofe (R-OK) told Tulsa WorldTulsa World that Pence was furious that Trump supporters forced him and other elected officials, reporters and congressional staffers into lockdown for hours.

"I've known Mike Pence forever," Imhofe said. "I've never seen Pence as angry as he was today."

Mike Pence is a traitor .:mad:
Pence, Pelosi share 'elbow bump' following Biden certification vote.

It's the way we shake hands now by bumping elbows with clothing covering them...

Pence is not the traitor and the fact anyone proclaiming that is delusional as can be!

It's hard to pity Pence.....

From Trump's favorite poem.....

Pence knew Trump 'was a Snake, when he took him in.....'

The mail in ballots were NOT a problem
The mail in ballots are THE problem

they were fake before ever reaching to polling place to be countrd
How were they FAKE, when the voters signature matched their file record, and no absentee ballot returned to be counted was a ballot that was not already requested by the voter, with a signature match when requesting it too?

You are lacking in knowledge of the process, and the checks and balances in place, to prevent fraud.... that's why you can be deluded in to believing the lies about fraud.

How were they FAKE, when the voters signature matched their file record, and no absentee ballot returned to be counted was a ballot that was not already requested by the voter, with a signature match when requesting it too?

You are lacking in knowledge of the process, and the checks and balances in place, to prevent fraud.... that's why you can be deluded in to believing the lies about fraud.
Thats total bullshit

the signatures did not match

He knows the process just fine. He's just lying.

To be a Republican, at it's core, is to be a liar.

B
A thread full of satanic leftists trying to create division

Pence is wrong. 75 million voices SILENCED by the leftist fascists

This is all I have to say to Biden scum

:fu:

Biden won the election by 8 million votes.. Don't you know how that works? Us citizens vote and whoever gets the most votes wins.

Trump's lies and conspiracy theories are getting people killed.. They may be weak-minded or uneducated, but they are Trump victims.

The left suddenly sining the praises of Pence. Pretty funny.

Last edited:

Thats total bullshit

the signatures did not match
They did an audit silly one, just for Trump and contrary to Trump and right wing LIES, there were not thousands of ballots without signature matches,

THERE WAS TWO.

TWO.

You could see it in his face along with McConnell and let me be clear Trump has no friends at all!
Trump certainly does have friends. They`re all staying at the Gray Bar Hotel.

The VPOTUS works to do as the President asks if it is not against the constitution.

Forum List

Back