Pelosi To Hold Meeting May 22 to Address Trump Impeachment Potential

All childish. Literally. They (she) are doing what a child does when they get caught or know they will be. They quickly accuse some one else of the act they did. Her day is coming. If anyone taxes need to be scrutinized, it is hers. She made her money off the government.

In case you didn't notice Mortimer, Trump was the one having the tantrum in The White House, refusing to discuss the infrastructure issues with Pelosi & Schumer.

You are just as bad as Trump; LYING all the fucking time.

Shame; you have no principles ..........

All childish. Literally. They (she) are doing what a child does when they get caught or know they will be. They quickly accuse some one else of the act they did. Her day is coming. If anyone taxes need to be scrutinized, it is hers. She made her money off the government.

In case you didn't notice Mortimer, Trump was the one having the tantrum in The White House, refusing to discuss the infrastructure issues with Pelosi & Schumer.

Blow it out your ass boy.

Intolerant congratulations on being compared to Trump. What a honor [emoji631]

I will leave that to you Mr. Ruby Lips Gay Blow Hard but didn't you know that Trump has thrown at least one tantrum per day, on average, since becoming the youngest (8 year old) POTUS in history?

He couldn't discuss infrastructure because he got all pissy because Pelosi said 'Tha Donald' was involved in a "cover up"

LOFL .........

Intolerant congratulations on being compared to Trump. What a honor [emoji631]

Yes, they are very comparable; they both suck aggressively, lie, and generally are douche bags.

I will leave that to you Mr. Ruby Lips Gay Blow Hard but didn't you know that Trump has thrown at least one tantrum per day, on average, since becoming the youngest (8 year old) POTUS in history?

He couldn't discuss infrastructure because he got all pissy because Pelosi said 'Tha Donald' was involved in a "cover up"

LOFL .........
And you and your fellow Liberals have decided to behave just like Trump...except hiding behind a username.

LOFL .........
And you and your fellow Liberals have decided to behave just like Trump...except hiding behind a username.

So, you admit Trump acts like an ass hole; I learned from Trump, the 'stable genius' ass hole. LOFL ........

You should be happy that Trump could influence Americans to be ass holes. It worked.

Hide? LOFL ...............

I for one would be tickled if Lady P's past was scrutinized in an equal manner as has Trumps.
Let's see if this Ol Heffer is as clean as she may like, or not. I say dig deep, spread it out, make false accusations and hope their true. Next we should challenge her character along with that of her immediate family. We need to look into her past love life and post rewards to anyone which will claim to have had an affair with her. Let's critique every conversation she's made with a foreign official regardless if it pertains to her office or private business. What cannot be proven should be claimed as the truth and what's the truth should be hidden. Basically, let's treat her exactly how shes treated Trump.
Well, she's seemingly stage 2 or 3 Dementia, likely wears Depends, induces others to be the drivers, intensely hates AOC for trying to take over her job, can't focus on what's going on oftener than before. Something is gonna give with the woman, and it's going to be in the not too far away future. Just an opinion. AOC will destroy the party if she takes over, unless a good man steps up to the plate. Nobody will be able to function in the DNC. AOC hates too many people to be a uniter. Just saying. As bad as this scenario is, it could be worse. My preference is that a Department of Justice paramilitary group meets with Pelosi and Schumer to let them know what will happen if they try again to commit another coup against the President. Their charges will both be looking at treason. They've committed and are intending to commit the highest form of treason, a first uncovered coup attempt by the evilest Democrat Congress ever abusing their respective offices in American history. Their traitorous efforts are known if they actually attempt to engage in an impeachment against a man 4 times proved innocent of their partisan baloney.

I for one would be tickled if Lady P's past was scrutinized in an equal manner as has Trumps.
Let's see if this Ol Heffer is as clean as she may like, or not. I say dig deep, spread it out, make false accusations and hope their true. Next we should challenge her character along with that of her immediate family. We need to look into her past love life and post rewards to anyone which will claim to have had an affair with her. Let's critique every conversation she's made with a foreign official regardless if it pertains to her office or private business. What cannot be proven should be claimed as the truth and what's the truth should be hidden. Basically, let's treat her exactly how shes treated Trump.
Well, she's seemingly stage 2 or 3 Dementia, likely wears Depends, induces others to be the drivers, intensely hates AOC for trying to take over her job, can't focus on what's going on oftener than before. Something is gonna give with the woman, and it's going to be in the not too far away future. Just an opinion. AOC will destroy the party if she takes over, unless a good man steps up to the plate. Nobody will be able to function in the DNC. AOC hates too many people to be a uniter. Just saying. As bad as this scenario is, it could be worse. My preference is that a Department of Justice paramilitary group meets with Pelosi and Schumer to let them know what will happen if they try again to commit another coup against the President. Their charges will both be looking at treason. They've committed and are intending to commit the highest form of treason, a first uncovered coup attempt by the evilest Democrat Congress ever abusing their respective offices in American history. Their traitorous efforts are known if they actually attempt to engage in an impeachment against a man 4 times proved innocent of their partisan baloney.
Good post Beautress.

LOFL .........

So, you admit Trump acts like an ass hole; I learned from Trump, the 'stable genius' ass hole. LOFL ........

You should be happy that Trump could influence Americans to be ass holes. It worked.

The worst part is that Trump is acting in kind towards a press that initiated the vicious attacks while you’re just an immature hothead.

LOFL .........

The worst part is that Trump is acting in kind towards a press that initiated the vicious attacks while you’re just an immature hothead.

Wrong: Trump has been an ass hole to everyone, his entire life.
Trump & his (general) contempt for humanity did not start with the press.

LOFL .........

Wrong...I’ve been watching his interviews for 20 years.

LOFL .........

You have been watching Trump's interviews for 20 years?

Amazing. No wonder you are stuck up Trump's colon.

I’ve also been watching the Clintons for decades.
Some of us, unlike yourself, don’t rely on ego soothing sound bites.

well, you wasted your time double by "watching" two losers

congrats

Most politicians since Reagan have been losers.
Thank God for Trump; especially since he’s a thorn in your side.

Reagan? I voted for that POS in the 1980 election. RayGun should have faced impeachment for Iran Contra.

Glad RayGun is burning in Hell with Hitler.

You thank "God" for Trump? LOFL

Reagan? I voted for that POS in the 1980 election. RayGun should have faced impeachment for Iran Contra.

Glad RayGun is burning in Hell with Hitler.

You thank "God" for Trump? LOFL
What happened?
Your Business Visas friends were sent back home.
I have a few relatives who recently graduated making good money in IT.
Without Trump, some chumps from India would have those jobs and nothing would ever get done.

Forum List

Back