Pelosi To Hold Meeting May 22 to Address Trump Impeachment Potential

Worth understanding who IS President and who is on the outside screeching to get in.

isn't it today? where's the meeting?
Pelosi had her meeting, held a presser where she said Trump was "covering up," (in regard to the Congressional investigations) and the President walked into his scheduled meeting with Pelosi and Schumer to talk about infrastructure, chewed her out for saying that and held a rambling 12 minute presser of his own saying he doesn't do cover ups and there will be no talk about infrastructure until the Dems stop these investigations.

That's what I'm hearing.

Pelosi had her meeting, held a presser where she said Trump was "covering up," (in regard to the Congressional investigations) and the President walked into his scheduled meeting with Pelosi and Schumer to talk about infrastructure, chewed her out for saying that and held a rambling 12 minute presser of his own saying he doesn't do cover ups and there will be no talk about infrastructure until the Dems stop these investigations.

That's what I'm hearing.
where's the impeachment discussion that was the OP?

That's what I'm hearing.
Pelosi: We believe that Trump is engaged in a cover-up - CNN Video
This has her actual statement after their meeting. It's as close as I could find so far on what the Dems actually said in their meeting. Pelosi is NOT mentioning impeachment that I heard.

That's what I'm hearing.
This has her actual statement after their meeting. It's as close as I could find so far on what the Dems actually said in their meeting. Pelosi is NOT mentioning impeachment that I heard.
don't see the word impeachment. do you?

That's what I'm hearing.
Did you hear what I said? Your pissed off President is saying he won't discuss infrastructure--which is so needed by everyone in this country--until they stop investigating him. He does not have the right to do that. Oversight is part of Congress's listed responsibilities, as much as I think they overdo it A LOT. Trump is putting his foot down and it's going to go right through the floor.

Let him scream and sulk. It's only going to hurt the GOP if they refuse to address infrastructure.

That's what I'm hearing.
No, and I didn't expect it to. Are you high or something?

That's what I'm hearing.
Did you hear what I said? Your pissed off President is saying he won't discuss infrastructure--which is so needed by everyone in this country--until they stop investigating him. He does not have the right to do that. Oversight is part of Congress's listed responsibilities, as much as I think they overdo it A LOT. Trump is putting his foot down and it's going to go right through the floor.

Let him scream and sulk. It's only going to hurt the GOP if they refuse to address infrastructure.
Interesting...
Trump brought up infrastructure about 3 weeks ago and Pelosi told Trump to fuck off.

That's what I'm hearing.

How can he do his job while under investigation? Explain?

That's what I'm hearing.
No, and I didn't expect it to. Are you high or something?
Well that’s the OP correct? Isn’t that what I should expect her to discuss since she said it?

doitconan.jpg

"do it faggot?"

you're the one with the rainbow pride hair, penis lips

Pelosi knows that impeachment proceedings would absolutely destroy the party in the next election. Unless it is a slam dunk where you already have the Senate on board before you start down that road, the public would gut you for trying. It doesn't matter which party does it. It is the nuclear weapon nobody wants to play with.

IMO it doesn't matter if the Senate won't vote for it; Congress has the responsibility to impeach to send a clear message that executive abuse of power will be answered by the proper Constitutional mechanism.

Did you feel the same way when Obama was abusing his power with all his executive orders?

you compare a POTUS issuing executive orders to a POTUS obstructing a DOJ investigation?

Please tell me what comedy club you do your stand up routine at.

He obstructed the Fast and Furious investigation, he was found by the SCOTUS to have illegally appointed 3 NLRB seats without Senate approval, and his solicitor general lost a disproportionately high number of cases compared to other administrations.

I love Donald Trump for pissing off this many liberals for this long. Thank you Donald Trump you’re the best trigger America’s ever had [emoji631]

Pelosi knows that impeachment proceedings would absolutely destroy the party in the next election. Unless it is a slam dunk where you already have the Senate on board before you start down that road, the public would gut you for trying. It doesn't matter which party does it. It is the nuclear weapon nobody wants to play with.

IMO it doesn't matter if the Senate won't vote for it; Congress has the responsibility to impeach to send a clear message that executive abuse of power will be answered by the proper Constitutional mechanism.

Did you feel the same way when Obama was abusing his power with all his executive orders?

you compare a POTUS issuing executive orders to a POTUS obstructing a DOJ investigation?

Please tell me what comedy club you do your stand up routine at.

He obstructed the Fast and Furious investigation, he was found by the SCOTUS to have illegally appointed 3 NLRB seats without Senate approval, and his solicitor general lost a disproportionately high number of cases compared to other administrations.

What you said in your previous post was:
"Did you feel the same way when Obama was abusing his power with all his executive orders?"

My reply was:
"you compare a POTUS issuing executive orders to a POTUS obstructing a DOJ investigation?"

Now you switch gears, back peddle, move the goal posts, AND YOU FAIL to reply to a subject that you yourself brought into the conversation.

I tell ya what; when you decide what the fuck you wanna spew, I may take you up on the subject but I'm not playing the fucking 5 million fucking question fucking game when I discuss ONE reply.

Cheerio ............

Last edited:
I love Donald Trump for pissing off this many liberals for this long. Thank you Donald Trump you’re the best trigger America’s ever had [emoji631]

Thanks for letting US know you enjoy a divided nation; Trump also loves division, not unity.

Trump is a POS just like you are.

All right children, pay attention please.

Since none of you seem to know, the core purpose of the Constitution is to prevent tyranny. That's why the power of government is split into three separate but equal branches.

Now think about what is happening.

A blanket refusal to respond to any congressional subpoenas. tRump is saying the Congress has no right of oversight on the executive.

Spending money on a project that congress pointedly refused funding for, taking over the power of the purse.

Directing the attorney general, the Justice Department, the FBI, and the secretary of the Treasury to act in his own personal interest rather than in the interests of the American people.

Add in the blatant obstruction of Justice, dozens of clandestine meeting with hostile foreign governments, unilaterally destroying trade, inciting violence, inviting people to break the law, and encouraging racism I think we've got tyranny not just on our doorstep, but living in our house.

Lesson over. Go think about what you've learned today.
So, you have it wrong. Big surprise there.

The core purpose of the Constitution is to limit the power of government and place it in the hands of the governed. THat is what is meant by, "The Consent of the Governed".

The Constitution sets out specific roles for each branch of government, given EACH an EQUAL but separate set of responsibilities. The legislative writes the laws and controls what monies are allocated to the budget, but does not address specific spending unless explicitly stated.

Trump has NOT used any funds that have been explicitly set to a specific budgetary item.

The Constitution also sets mechanisms in each branch as tools to keep the other in check. For the Legislative, those tools are oversight of the Executive in its conduct as the law enforcement branch of government. That oversight is broad but limited to the conduct of the Executive WHILE IN OFFICE. The legislative has no authority over private citizens prior to or following a term as the Executive.

The Executive act as a check against the abuse of the legislature by holding the primary tools of legal investigation, criminal referral, and the power of the Veto.

The responsibilities of the executive ENTITLE the office to advisors and council free from the coercion of the other branches of government and the power to exercise their full executive power.

So, when the two are in dispute, the Judiciary acts as a check against them both when disputes of authority arise.

Guess where we are right now?

Nadler has exceeded his authority. He has not shown valid and legal cause to violate the privacy of a citizen based upon the scope of his subpoena.

The SCOTUS will handle this going forward, but just so you understand. There are THREE co-equal branches of government, and the ultimate power in the Constitution resides with the people, not the government.

So, what you imply is that the representatives in Congress (government) that represent the voters don't mean shit.

You are one funny mother fucker.
As long as there is a nominally republican president in office he will refuse to understand the phrase "separate but equal".

As soon as a Democratic president is sworn in he will screech about executive overreach.

Trump supporters typically have no brain stem, no cerebral function, a few fries short of a Happy Meal, etc.

It must suck to be so fucking stupid but hey, as long as they like it ..........
Oh good. Then when Trump is reelected we can expect armed insurrection.
If that does happen you kids will be in serious trouble.

Remember, it's not the ones willing to play internet badass that are dangerous.

The Democrats just can't help themselves...Pelosi couldn't.

Today Pelosi declared, 'Trump is engaging in a COVER-UP'.

Can you say 'shades of the initial illegal FBI investigation:
--' 'We are opening an investigation of Trump without there being any evidence of a crime involving the President!'

Madam Speaker, you say there is a cover-up. A cover-up of WHAT? What crime?

Pelosi: 'Well, we don't know yet.'

Then how do you know a crime has been committed?

Pelosi: Several Reasons:
1. His hand-picked US AG refused to obey our demand that he break the law by turning over Grand Jury information.

2. His WH Counsel exercised his right not to testify, honoring / exercising a precedent set decades ago that other administrations have used.

3. The President refused to turn over all of his bank records and tax returns for us to scout through in an attempt to try to find anything we can use to impeach him.

So, Madam Speaker, you are admitting that you do not suspect he committed any specific crime that you want to investigate - you are admitting all of these requests are for a 'fishing trip'.

Pelosi: Not at all. I am saying this is a classic case - just like Obamacare. We have no clue what is in his taxes and bank statements until we get our hands on them and read them...

That's conducting an investigation of a US citizen, seizing personal data, in an attempt to try to find any crime you can use against them.

Pelosi: Exactly - now you've got it.

That's called a 'fishing expedition'. That's illegal.

Pelosi: It can't be. We do things like this all the time. We've done it for the last 3 years.

:rolleyes: Oh-vay....

Thanks for letting US know you enjoy a divided nation; Trump also loves division, not unity.

Trump is a POS just like you are.

I got use to it from the 8 years of Obama what are you talking about lol

Such a tolerant lib

All childish. Literally. They (she) are doing what a child does when they get caught or know they will be. They quickly accuse some one else of the act they did. Her day is coming. If anyone taxes need to be scrutinized, it is hers. She made her money off the government.

I for one would be tickled if Lady P's past was scrutinized in an equal manner as has Trumps.
Let's see if this Ol Heffer is as clean as she may like, or not. I say dig deep, spread it out, make false accusations and hope their true. Next we should challenge her character along with that of her immediate family. We need to look into her past love life and post rewards to anyone which will claim to have had an affair with her. Let's critique every conversation she's made with a foreign official regardless if it pertains to her office or private business. What cannot be proven should be claimed as the truth and what's the truth should be hidden. Basically, let's treat her exactly how shes treated Trump.

Forum List

Back