Pelosi thanks George Floyd for his service

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Other than being a foot soldier in the FreeShitArmy, I wasn't aware that he served.

"Scores of Americans were outraged after seeing a picture of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) presenting an American flag to the family of George Floyd as though he had been killed fighting for the country.

The photo, which was seen posted on various social media sites, was confirmed as genuine by BizPac Review after locating it as part of a collection involving the family of Floyd on Pelosi’s official Twitter feed."

Pelosi presenting special US flag to Floyd family sparks outrage; 'an insult to our service members'

pelosi-flag.jpg

Other than being a foot soldier in the FreeShitArmy, I wasn't aware that he served.

"Scores of Americans were outraged after seeing a picture of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) presenting an American flag to the family of George Floyd as though he had been killed fighting for the country.

The photo, which was seen posted on various social media sites, was confirmed as genuine by BizPac Review after locating it as part of a collection involving the family of Floyd on Pelosi’s official Twitter feed."

Pelosi presenting special US flag to Floyd family sparks outrage; 'an insult to our service members'

pelosi-flag.jpg

Pelosi thanks George Floyd for his service

Since the death of that THUG the drugged up former con convicted of armed robbery and pistol whipping and holding a gun to a pregnant womans stomach, nearly EVERY headline article anymore about these Far Left maniacs reads like something from The Babylon Bee or The Onion :uhoh3:

I dreamt of this, this morning. A huge memorial service for Boy George, er, George Floyd, receives the medal of honor for fighting and dying single highhandedly killing 4.201 British redcoats at Normandy in his red tail P-51 against Nazi panzers at STALINGRAD...Never mind he abandoned his own kids, or held a a gun to a pregnant woman's belly, this guy is a missunder stood SAINT. Anybody buy this?

pelosi-flag.jpg

^^^^

1592264079443.png

1592264157340.png

1592264118676.png

1592264447683.png

I am a realist. The cop involved in the George Boyd confuntion, funny enough I can't find his name...I see say, black drive by shootings, babies or random black people getting all perforated and such by black thuggery , its funny al those things don't show up on the liberal media agenda. its like. I don't know, 90% of the iceberg? The Media and their corporate sponsors. not big on context or facts.

pelosi-flag.jpg
Oh right sure! Why not? Are they going to give him a hero's burial in Arlington too?

pelosi-flag.jpg
Oh right sure! Why not? Are they going to give him a hero's burial in Arlington too?

Betcha they name a street after him in Minneapolis, if they haven't already.

pelosi-flag.jpg

Betcha they name a street after him in Minneapolis, if they haven't already.
Oh a street name is a lock. I'm thinking the city courthouse.

Lets keep our heads together. This can't last forever. Oh yeah rioting folks, lets go straight to 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112 and burn them to the ground. Or CBS @ (212) 975 4321. Somebody owns theses media outlets, and we are going to figure it out, and we are gonna stomp you out like cockroaches.

Last edited:
I'm sincerely pissed and disgusted about her pulling that shit.

And look at that numb bitches mask on that fugly face.

Yeah. Definitely gotta wear your mask.

I love to be a vindictive hater contrarian, I would love to see rioters burning down NBC headquarters, THEY DESERVE IT. KARMA. baby. They push the red hat MAGA hat kid back in 2019. the media lied by omission. Black lies matter or say say Erich Sandman the ultimate racist that never did a damned thing to anyone. The media is a real enemy here, they feed off racism like some weird star trek creature. Accept its ratings and viewership..Despicable, lets end this.

t
Lets keep our heads together. This can't last forever. Oh yeah rioting folks, lets go straight to 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112 and burn them to the ground. Or CBS @ (212) 975 4321. Somebody owns theses media outlets, and we are going to figure it out, and we are gonna stomp you out like cockroaches.

I love to be a vindictive hater contrarian, I would love to see rioters burning down NBC headquarters, THEY DESERVE IT. KARMA. baby. They push Black lies matter or say, Erich Sandman the ultimate racist that never did a damned thing to anyone. The media is a real enemy here, they feed off racism like some weird star trek creature. And who is funding this Anti western anti white cop pogrom? Calm down , and stop your rioting for minute. This wan't spontaneous its artificial and was driven money and power, put on the brakes and relax and think twice.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back