Seattle Police Mace 7 Year Old Child Then Arrests The Man Who Video Taped It

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is just down right disgusting.

I'm ashamed of the Seattle Police. They had no business doing that to that child then doing nothing to help the child.

What is this world coming to? Who have our cities hired to "serve and protect" us?

People need to be fired. Those who aren't fired need to be properly retrained to actually "serve and protect" the public.

I'm ashamed of the Seattle Police. They had no business doing that to that child then doing nothing to help the child.

What is this world coming to? Who have our cities hired to "serve and protect" us?

People need to be fired. Those who aren't fired need to be properly retrained to actually "serve and protect" the public.

Her parents are disgusting for taking her to a bullshit communist gathering in the first place. Got what they deserved.

What's the matter with the kids parents?

I remember when I was a kid- little bit older than this- when they scheduled riots after MLK got whacked in 1968. I asked my old man if we could go to the riots. He said "hell no".

A lot of parents today really aren't worth a shit.

Knowing 4 pedophile or 2 human trafficking rings, 2 arsonist rings 7 other gambling or narcotics rings to get to this morsel. Whoever is running this media shitshow, we are going to find YOU. You will be exposed.

Last edited:

Your outrage is misdirected. Blame the leftists who use children as human shields. Don’t worry. Once this story gets more coverage; you won’t see a group of protesters confront riot police without children in tow. Bet on it...

It wasn't Mace, it was probably pepper spray. So the kid will grow up with a taste for spicy foods, as do most ethnic folks.

Hell, I was eating peppers hotter than that stuff at the age of 7, and I'm white.

The use of women and the use of children over many years has helped to bring us to the brink of something that may not be pleasant.

Your outrage is misdirected. Blame the leftists who use children as human shields. Don’t worry. Once this story gets more coverage; you won’t see a group of protesters confront riot police without children in tow. Bet on it...
I think we all need a big dark savory cup of CALM DOWN. Lets instead, lets focus on the Why the media is driving racial animosity. And who funding them and what is behind this? I love you guys , just shut the fuck and listen for a change?

Her parents are disgusting for taking her to a bullshit communist gathering in the first place. Got what they deserved.

Church is a bullshit communist gathering?

They had just exited their church after praying. They were standing on the sidewalk.

Yet you believe a church is a bullshit communist gathering and parents shouldn't take their kids there.

Wow.

If you had actually read the article you would have known the actual facts of this case.

Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 4.27.04 PM.png

I think we all need a big dark savory cup of CALM DOWN. Lets instead, lets focus on the Why the media is driving racial animosity. And who funding them and what is behind this? I love you guys , just shut the fuck and listen for a change?

The Media is driving racial animosity because its the best way to encourage riots. CNN , MSNBC and the rest make a bundle when they provide gavel to gavel coverage of rioting, burning and looting. Really compelling TV , especially in 2020 when they are few sports on TV due to the Corona Panic. And CNN has petitioned to get rid of COPS and other police programs, due to "sensitivity" concerns.

The crazy thing is that CNN earns more in ad money than the poor suckers who are seeking the liquor stores get looted are losing.

Church is a bullshit communist gathering?

They had just exited their church after praying. They were standing on the sidewalk.

Yet you believe a church is a bullshit communist gathering and parents shouldn't take their kids there.

Wow.

If you had actually read the article you would have known the actual facts of this case.

View attachment 350781

A lot of churches today are associated with the All Powerful Religious Left, where Far Left politics and religion are merged together in an ungodly alliance.

I see more excuses for the pigs and their inherent violence in the system.

I'm sorry, but I just don't think a Riot is an appropriate family activity.

I wouldn't blame the dancers if a dad brought his kids to the Nudie Bar. Dad should have known better.

This is a similar type of activity where people just shouldn't bring minors.

Two questions. 1.) Why was the mace taken out in the first place? 2.) Is there no such thing as baby sitters anymore?

God bless you and the kid always!!!

Holly

P.S. Question #3: Would you rather it have been a gun instead?

I see more excuses for the pigs and their inherent violence in the system.

Yes. It's sad to see here in America.

People can be attacked by the police just coming out of church with their kids.

I sure hope that the parents sue the Seattle police.

There is no video of the alleged incident

are we just supposed to take your word for it?

do you feel that way about the sc senator who gave his wife and son the virus after refusing to wear a mask? of course not, you are such a troll

I support the police macing children as long as I can dehumanize both the child and his or her parents....

Forum List

Back