Media Dishonesty and Manipulation - It is getting harder for the MSM to hide it.

Maybe this

Wow. Thank you for that. Makes our 'hate speech' look like Sunday morning Bible school. But yes, it is important to know that 'fake news' isn't just a stock in trade of the U.S. MSM but is the case in a lot of the world.

American MSM fake news: Biden demanded that a corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor be fired and affirmed his position that Europe wanted that prosecutor fired. And the prosecutor wasn't investigating Burisma.

The probable truth is that Shokin was doing his job and in fact was gaining a formerly corrupt Ukraine acceptance among the European community. And he absolutely was investigating Burisma.

1695292942001.png

Since being unceremoniously dumped at Fox News, Tucker Carlson has been a huge success on Twitter (now X). At fox he was #1 cable news pulling a few million for his audience. On Twitter he is enjoying an audience of hundreds of millions.

In this interview with "Die Weltwoche" (a popular Swiss news magazine), he recounts the problem that MSM has, i.e. "they're all afraid. . ." of being sued or whatever.

The interview includes his reflection that free of his daily TV program, Tucker can now tour the world interviewing interesting people and reporting what the MSM will not. . .

Fascism. Non-members of Twitter can prove Musk's nazism by attempting to read the replies from this Twitter page you have posted. Musk has removed the replies, unless the scapegoat-victim decides to join his SS. This is (pre-2024 election fascism [italics]).

So Senator Menendrez is indicted for bribery and such which may or may not hold up in court. Who knows? But according to Jesse Watters. CNN et al in commentaries this week, the DOJ has had the evidence against him for a very long time now, certainly more than a year. Which raises an eyebrow or two re the timing.

Curiously the charges per CNN: Prosecutors allege the bribes included gold, cash, home mortgage payments, compensation for a “low-or-no-show job” and a luxury vehicle which sort of mimics another investigation we have been reading about in the newspaper etc. but I digress.

So maybe it is just a coincidence that they indicted him now. Or perhaps they realize how much it looks like deliberate and unethical piling on to indict Trump for something else now and they want to give the appearance of more fairness (not to mention not further driving up his approval numbers)? Perhaps on short notice they couldn't find another Republican to indict?

Or perhaps they wanted the media to have something juicy to report other than the impending impeachment inquiry on Biden?

The government's use of media manipulation to direct the public's attention toward or away from things is quite real. I believe it is called 'wagging the dog.' Therefore my questions bordering on suspicions.

Last edited:
So Senator Menendrez is indicted for bribery and such which may or may not hold up in court. Who knows? But according to Jesse Watters et al in commentaries this week, the DOJ has had the evidence against him for a very long time now, certainly more than a year. Which raises an eyebrow or two re the timing.

Curiously the charges per CNN: Prosecutors allege the bribes included gold, cash, home mortgage payments, compensation for a “low-or-no-show job” and a luxury vehicle which sort of mimics another investigation we have been reading about in the newspaper etc. but I digress.

So maybe it is just a coincidence that they indicted him now. Or perhaps they realize how much it looks like deliberate and unethical piling on to indict Trump for something else now and they want to give the appearance of more fairness (not to mention further driving up his approval numbers)? Perhaps on short notice they couldn't find another Republican to indict?

Or perhaps they wanted the media to have something juicy to report other than the impending impeachment inquiry on Biden?

The government's use of media manipulation to direct the public's attention toward or away from things is quite real. I believe it is called 'wagging the dog.' Therefore my questions bordering on suspicions.
There are no coincidences.

Menendez is being thrown under the bus for a number of strategic reasons....
  • The FBI & DOJ can now cynically play the "we're playing it down the middle" ruse.
  • He serves as a welcome opportunity to change the subject from Pedo Pete's serial criminality.
  • It won't hurt the caucus, as NJ will just appoint another (D) rubber stamp to fill his spot.
  • Having tepidly questioned the Iran deal, he serves as a warning to all who would step outside the party line, no matter how marginally.

This is all mere performance art, that makes pro rasslin' look like Shakespeare.

I can't really blame this one on MSM as it is no doubt a camouflaged ad, but it is so easy to make something look like something it is not on the internet. It should be illegal. This is in no way a Fox News story but you have to look at the URL to know that.

Fox has not fired Laura Ingraham and she remains host of her own show though they have moved her to Bret Baier's old spot at 7 p.m. Eastern to lead into Jesse Watters who has been assigned Tucker's old spot at 8 p.m. Hannity remains in his long time 9 p.m. slot and Greg Gutfeld was moved to Laura's old spot at 10 p.m.

That didn't keep this particular piece from being prominently featured on Facebook and it will no doubt be reposted all over the internet as fact. Judging from the contorted URL I guess it originated in China. Even the link it creates is deceptive.

Forum List

Back