Pelosi thanks George Floyd for his service

Is the media, those innocent arbiters of freedom and yada yada, our true spokesman?
... who owns them? I can't find that right right now, some of you smarter folks could thought. When I see this anti white, anti cop thing pretending the high black crime that's dogged us for 100 years, instead we worry about a white cops...All 4% of them. Really? Oh, and we turn some random black thug into a martyr . Which made a mockery of EVERYTHING BLM or black activist stand for. Everything.

Other than being a foot soldier in the FreeShitArmy, I wasn't aware that he served.

"Scores of Americans were outraged after seeing a picture of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) presenting an American flag to the family of George Floyd as though he had been killed fighting for the country.

The photo, which was seen posted on various social media sites, was confirmed as genuine by BizPac Review after locating it as part of a collection involving the family of Floyd on Pelosi’s official Twitter feed."

Pelosi presenting special US flag to Floyd family sparks outrage; 'an insult to our service members'

pelosi-flag.jpg
Oh right sure! Why not? Are they going to give him a hero's burial in Arlington too?

Betcha they name a street after him in Minneapolis, if they haven't already.

They already announced George Floyd day in Houston.
I'm sincerely pissed and disgusted about her pulling that shit.

And look at that numb bitches mask on that fugly face.

Yeah. Definitely gotta wear your mask.

Looks like she's using the mask to hold in her lower dentures.

He wasn't a veteran. But he died wrongly at the hands of government authorities, and he was just one of too many that had gone that way. So to give his family a flag that has flown over the Capitol is a promise that our country is going to set that right.

Hope we do. At least hope we try.

I've got a shelf full of those flags, all given to the family after vets in the family died. None of them died in action, most had served in WWII. It's a nice momento. The Guard does a touching service, honoring the old vets as they are laid to rest. But I'm not outraged that Pelosi gave one to Floyd's family. It was a thoughtful gesture. Surprising at first, but if you think about it, it wasn't so strange. Our flag represents more than war.

He wasn't a veteran. But he died wrongly at the hands of government authorities, and he was just one of too many that had gone that way. So to give his family a flag that has flown over the Capitol is a promise that our country is going to set that right.

I've got a shelf full of those flags, all given to the family after vets in the family died. None of them died in action, most had served in WWII. It's a nice momento. The Guard does a touching service, honoring the old vets as they are laid to rest. But I'm not outraged that Pelosi gave one to Floyd's family. It was a thoughtful gesture. Surprising at first, but if you think about it, it wasn't so strange. Our flag represents more than war.
Yeah, gave it to a meth head criminal.

Sorry,career criminals should never be canonized.

That wasn't the message. The flag wasn't about George Floyd. The flag was about the government's promise.

I could really care less but it certainly was not a thoughtful gesture. It was a rather slimy photo op. Politicians do this slimy shit all the time.

Other than being a foot soldier in the FreeShitArmy, I wasn't aware that he served.

"Scores of Americans were outraged after seeing a picture of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) presenting an American flag to the family of George Floyd as though he had been killed fighting for the country.

The photo, which was seen posted on various social media sites, was confirmed as genuine by BizPac Review after locating it as part of a collection involving the family of Floyd on Pelosi’s official Twitter feed."

Pelosi presenting special US flag to Floyd family sparks outrage; 'an insult to our service members'

pelosi-flag.jpg

Well, he did serve... the purpose.

I could really care less but it certainly was not a thoughtful gesture. It was a rather slimy photo op. Politicians do this slimy shit all the time.
She HAD to know this was going to set millions of people's teeth on edge. Taking a picture of it for posterity wasn't the smartest thing she ever did. Maybe you're right, it's pure theater. I hope not though. I would put nothing past her, don't get me wrong, but she does believe in reform.

She HAD to know this was going to set millions of people's teeth on edge. Taking a picture of it for posterity wasn't the smartest thing she ever did. Maybe you're right, it's pure theater. I hope not though. I would put nothing past her, don't get me wrong, but she does believe in reform.
I have no faith that any of these jack asses on the hill believe in anything. Perhaps the new ones that come there with dreams of making a difference but pols that have been there for years have shown their true colors. All I ever see is political expediency. Pelosi has done nothing but theater for the last 4 years.

pelosi-flag.jpg
As a wife and daughter and step daughter who people who actually served in the military this makes me sick!!!

pelosi-flag.jpg
Oh right sure! Why not? Are they going to give him a hero's burial in Arlington too?
Arlington will be dug up and the land used to build affordable housing for blacks only.

It's the flag blacks shit on and burned. It was given to a career criminal in recognition of the crimes he committed.

The grotesque, plastic surgery mess with loose dentures Pelosi felt grovelling to Blacks on bended knee was insufficient. Pelosi apparently doesn't realize low IQ morons, violent criminals, illegal aliens, assorted transgenders and self-hating Whites will vote for her no matter what ridiculous act she does.

That wasn't the message. The flag wasn't about George Floyd. The flag was about the government's promise.
You're as stupid as pissoli.

Of course you're not outraged, you're part of the problem.

Forum List

Back