VA Sheriff Apologizes To Black Paster For Arresting Him

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is just incredible.

The man is on his own property. Thugs trespassed and try to illegally dump a refrigerator on his property, he asks them to leave. The thugs return to assault him telling him they are going to kill him.

The paster pulls out his legal hand weapon which gives him time to call police.

The police come. Arrests the paster and lets the assaulter thugs go free.

The paster is black. The assaulter thugs are white. There were 5 thugs.

Four of them have been arrested with one more to be arrested soon.

The police who did this have been put on unpaid leave and it's being investigated.

The charges on the paster will be dropped.

The criminal assaulting thugs will probably spend years in prison for their crimes.

Most face 4 separate charges which includes hate crimes. I know how much the far right just hates people being charged with hate crimes. So these thugs being prosecuted for hate crimes among others makes me smile.

This is just incredible.

The man is on his own property. Thugs trespassed and try to illegally dump a refrigerator on his property, he asks them to leave. The thugs return to assault him telling him they are going to kill him.

The police who did this have been put on unpaid leave and it's being investigated.

The criminal assaulting thugs will probably spend years in prison for their crimes.

Most face 4 separate charges which includes hate crimes. I know how much the far right just hates people being charged with hate crimes. So these thugs being prosecuted for hate crimes among others makes me smile.

I heard the thugs waved and laughed as he was being driven to jail....

but don't know if that is true....

This is just incredible.

I heard the thugs waved and laughed as he was being driven to jail....

but don't know if that is true....

Yes it is true. It's in the article.

They're sitting in jail now without bond. They will be in jail until court in July.

Then they will be sent to prison.

Where they belong.

Like I've said before, the NRA is the oldest civil rights organization in this country. While the Democrats are fervently working to legislate the denial of citizens the right to defend themselves, the NRA is working to protect that right.

No, he wasn't a veteran. But he died wrongly at the hands of government authorities, and he was just one of too many that had gone that way. So to give his family a flag that has flown over the Capitol is a promise that our country is going to set that right.

Hope we do. At least hope we try.

For too many cops, you aren't allowed to legally own a gun if you are black. He's lucky he didn't get killed.

Like I've said before, the NRA is the oldest civil rights organization in this country. While the Democrats are fervently working to legislate the denial of citizens the right to defend themselves, the NRA is working to protect that right.

Let's see if they will come to the defense of the pastor. You couldn't twist their arms to defend Philandro Castille even though he was a legal gun owner.

Perhaps situations like this is the reason why everyone should wear a body camera and not just cops. Then every word and move can be on film.

God bless you and the preacher always!!!

Holly

This is just incredible.

They should have all gone to jail. Weapons charge, and being the skidmarks army.

Forum List

Back