Pelosi tells US athletes at Olympics to not speak out against China's genocide.

I gave you option 3, Dumbass. You tried to put words in my mouth and it blew up in your face.

I have no idea how your delusional mind thinks I don't support the First Amendment, or that I think there is freedom of speech in China. Grow a brain, Dipshit.
You don't think Nacy has any First Amendment rights to say what she wants, but you think athletes should speak their minds in Chine, where they have no right to free speech.

I called it absolutely perfect, but you are too much of an incredible dumbass to know the difference.

I have a Master's degree and taught the US Constitution for many years. You are a blithering idiot, because you refuse to learn when you have been beaten like a rented nule!

Conservative are always for athletes speaking out, Like Colin Kaepernick. Oh, wait...
haha yeah the dembots got behind a multimillionaire qb who claimed he was oppressed…and took a knee…

but the dembots are silent to real slavery, and real abuses by their puppet masters in China

thanks for exposing your hypocrisy and entitlement all in one post

You don't think Nacy has any First Amendment rights to say what she wants, but you think athletes should speak their minds in Chine, where they have no right to free speech.

I called it absolutely perfect, but you are too much of an incredible dumbass to know the difference.

I have a Master's degree and taught the US Constitution for many years. You are a blithering idiot, because you refuse to learn when you have been beaten like a rented nule!
Once again you are attempting to speak for my, Dipshit.

Never claimed Piglosi has no First Amendment rights, and never said athletes should speak their mind in China.

I said Piglosi has nothing to do with the Olympics.

You clearly read on a retarded third grade level, Dumbass.

Once again you are attempting to speak for my, Dipshit.

Never claimed Piglosi has no First Amendment rights, and never said athletes should speak their mind in China.

I said Piglosi has nothing to do with the Olympics.

You clearly read on a retarded third grade level, Dumbass.
I would never try to speak for your dipshit.

Yeah, you did! A statement by omission is still a statement.

You write on a no grade level! How can you be an adult and still be illiterate?

Forum List

Back