Oh, how they will cry when they realize what they have done.

And oif course Trump realized he would be spied on. Which is why the hotel pee story is FALSE.

Even I know if I travel to Russia there is a good chance I will end up in hotel rooms that are monitored and if I enjoy the local ladies of the night they will be interviewed by the authorities. Realize that I am an absolute nobody, not some rich important businessman like Trump.

Also if Putin owned Trump as you suggest why didn’t he invade Ukraine while Trump was in office. Obama gave Ukraine non lethal aid. If Putin owned Trump why did Trump give Ukraine weapons?

Interfering in elections is a common game in the BIg World we live in and guess wE interfer in more than Russia.

Hillary interfered with elections in Russia.

Plus we overthrow governments.

He didn't have to invade. Trump was doing everything on his wish list for free and without firing a shot. Trump cleared Putin of interfering in our election by selling out our intell agencies. Trump also destroyed relations with our NATO allies. He insulted each leader and even threatened to disband NATO altogether. He invited Russia back into the G8 conference. He armed Ukraine only because he HAD to. Congress had allocated the money for the aid. Even then though, he didn't do it until there was something in it for himself, namely digging dirt on Biden. He did this as Ukraine was under fire and Ukrainian soldiers were being killed by the hundreds.

He didn't have to invade. Trump was doing everything on his wish list for free and without firing a shot. Trump cleared Putin of interfering in our election by selling out our intell agencies. Trump also destroyed relations with our NATO allies. He insulted each leader and even threatened to disband NATO altogether. He invited Russia back into the G8 conference. He armed Ukraine only because he HAD to. Congress had allocated the money for the aid. Even then though, he didn't do it until there was something in it for himself, namely digging dirt on Biden. He did this as Ukraine was under fire and Ukrainian soldiers were being killed by the hundreds.
If Trump destroyed relations with our NATO allies explain this article.

Once again you are believing Democrat propaganda spread like manure by the liberal media.

Trump obviously knew Biden was selling his influence and it was a damn shame the people of our nation didn’t realize that before the election. They were fooled into believing Joe Biden was a really nice guy.

Once again you are believing Democrat propaganda spread like manure by the liberal media.

Trump obviously knew Biden was selling his influence and it was a damn shame the people of our nation didn’t realize that before the election. They were fooled into believing Joe Biden was a really nice guy.

If Trump was upset over Biden selling his influence it is only because he didn't get in on it. Listen. I'm not a big fan of Biden or the Democrat party as it has evolved. But when I look across the aisle at the GOP. the choice is an easy one. George Will said it best, "The Democrats are the party of no ideas and the GOP is the party of very bad ideas." NATO members were filmed yucking it up and mocking Trump because he and by extension NATO has become a running joke.

Last edited:

So Trump warned NATO that American tax payers were not going to carry an unfair burden of protecting them from Russia in the future. They would have to pony up their fair share or go it alone.

I see nothing wrong with that. Excellent bargaining tactic and it helped. NATO nations should pay their fair share.

Here’s what things look like in 2016 before Trump was elected.

Even so some nations like Germany are still weak.

So Trump warned NATO that American tax payers were not going to carry an unfair burden of protecting them from Russia in the future. They would have to pony up their fair share or go it alone.

I see nothing wrong with that. Excellent bargaining tactic and it helped. NATO nations should pay their fair share.

Here’s what things look like in 2016 before Trump was elected.

Even so some nations like Germany are still weak.

And you can bet that while Trump was threatening NATO nations with "or it will be disbanded" Putin was having one among many orgasms as he watched the weakening of the stance against him, however brief.

And you can bet that while Trump was threatening NATO nations with "or it will be disbanded" Putin was having one among many orgasms as he watched the weakening of the stance against him, however brief.
Well once again Trump was right to push NATO countries to pay their fair share. Putin was turning aggressive. Fortunately and surprisingly his army doesn’t seem able to fight their way out of a wet paper bag. Some nations in NATO viewed him as harmless and didn’t feel it necessary to prepare for a Russian invasion.

Unfortunately Putin has nuclear weapons and rumors are he has serious health and mental issues. If Putin goes nuclear all bets are off. One nuclear bomb can ruin your entire day.

Well once again Trump was right to push NATO countries to pay their fair share. Putin was turning aggressive. Fortunately and surprisingly his army doesn’t seem able to fight their way out of a wet paper bag. Some nations in NATO viewed him as harmless and didn’t feel it necessary to prepare for a Russian invasion.

Unfortunately Putin has nuclear weapons and rumors are he has serious health and mental issues. If Putin goes nuclear all bets are off. One nuclear bomb can ruin your entire day.
What nations considered him harmless?

What nations considered him harmless?
Well Germany surely didn’t take Putin seriously.

BERLIN (Reuters) - The chief of the German army vented his frustration over what he sees as the long-running neglect of military readiness in his country in an unusual public rant a few hours after Russia invaded Ukraine, adding that the army was in bad shape.

Russian forces invaded Ukraine by land, air and sea on Thursday, confirming the worst fears of the West with the biggest attack by one state against another in Europe since World War Two.

"In my 41th year of peace-time service, I would not have thought that I would have to experience a war," Lieutenant General Alfons Mais said on LinkedIn on Thursday.

"And the Bundeswehr, the army which I have the honour to command, is standing there more or less empty-handed. The options we can offer the government in support of the alliance are extremely limited."

Commentators on LinkedIn praised Mais for his "brutally honest" words, many of them backing his veiled criticism of consecutive German governments that have been blamed for not fulfilling NATO's targets for military spending.

Thanks for making my point for me. People are people. Most good, some bad. But having brown skin doesn't paint them all as rapists, drug pushers and terrorists. But that's exactly what Trump implied with every stump speech.
Just about everything in your post is nonsense, so, in the interest of time, I'll respond to just the first.

What Trump said when he announced for office was that "Mexico is not sending us their best. They are send us their rapists..."

That is literally true. Mexican provincial and municipal governments alleviate incarceration costs by releasing criminals with the understanding they go to the United State. This has been a practice for a very long time well-known along the border. Our criminals, too, "make a run for the border" and, I'm sure, with the assistance of the odd sheriff sometimes. In Mexico, it is more institutionalized because Americans offer no resistance. The reason we offer no resistance is because so many of us are like you: weak, sentimental, probably fat, low IQ nincompoops with an effeminate, touchy-feely vision of reality who will start shrieking racist at the first American who says, "um, maybe Mexico's not sending us their best." Which, of course, is exactly what you did to Trump. Incidentally, I became a Trump supporter the next day when, after an evening news cycle of you weak imbeciles shrieking "racist" at Trump for "calling brown people rapists," some nincompoop reporter asked Trump to respond and he said, "yeah, and they are sending us their murderers, too." Glory be! He didn't apologize. For the first time in my life, someone running for public office didn't apologize when the chorus of you weak nincompoops start shrieking "racist" for saying something true. That's all it took for me to become a die-hard Trump supporter. You weaklings have never been able to understand that because you have no sense of Truth. To you, "truth" is what ever all the other nincompoops happen to be shrieking at the moment. You literally cannot conceive of anything else.

Just about everything in your post is nonsense, so, in the interest of time, I'll respond to just the first.

What Trump said when he announced for office was that "Mexico is not sending us their best. They are send us their rapists..."

That is literally true. Mexican provincial and municipal governments alleviate incarceration costs by releasing criminals with the understanding they go to the United State. This has been a practice for a very long time well-known along the border. Our criminals, too, "make a run for the border" and, I'm sure, with the assistance of the odd sheriff sometimes. In Mexico, it is more institutionalized because Americans offer no resistance. The reason we offer no resistance is because so many of us are like you: weak, sentimental, probably fat, low IQ nincompoops with an effeminate, touchy-feely vision of reality who will start shrieking racist at the first American who says, "um, maybe Mexico's not sending us their best." Which, of course, is exactly what you did to Trump. Incidentally, I became a Trump supporter the next day when, after an evening news cycle of you weak imbeciles shrieking "racist" at Trump for "calling brown people rapists," some nincompoop reporter asked Trump to respond and he said, "yeah, and they are sending us their murderers, too." Glory be! He didn't apologize. For the first time in my life, someone running for public office didn't apologize when the chorus of you weak nincompoops start shrieking "racist" for saying something true. That's all it took for me to become a die-hard Trump supporter. You weaklings have never been able to understand that because you have no sense of Truth. To you, "truth" is what ever all the other nincompoops happen to be shrieking at the moment. You literally cannot conceive of anything else.
That's not all it took be a Trumper. It took a big share of naivete, Voluntary blindness and deafness, and an inability to recognize a con when you see one.

When? Prove it. Otherwise you're a liar.
Trump said that there are people obviously unstable and well known to be unstable. Their guns should be taken away. Like the Buffalo shooter. He was very vocal about his desire to kill random people.

So, in other words, you are not interested in truth. That's what I thought. Hint: Just because Trump says it, doesn't make it true and certainly not coming from Steve Bannon. NY Post? That's just another rag whose job is to sell bullshit by the truckload.

It's you who live in the echo chamber.

Ain't me. It's your hollow skull. It rings for days when somebody taps it.
Well, I'll have to consult with Doctor Trump on this one. Maybe spray some Lysol into both ears. We hollow skull folks have to learn to trust each other.

Haha, and I'll bet you believe Biden got more black votes than Obama.
Where did that come from?? Your mistake is in thinking I give a shit about ANY politician. I don't. I see them all as corrupt to one degree or another. But this new breed that are anti democracy are a new kind of animal. I was gonna compare the GOP today to the days of Joe McCarthy but that would be unfair to McCarthyism. This current gang of swamp creatures are a clear and immediate threat to our entire system of justice, the rule of law and even the concept of Reality itself. An entire party who believe that they are above the laws that the rest of us must adhere to. And so far, they are right! Four years of constant poisoning has left America on the brink of collapse. And folks like yourself have become witting or unwitting soldiers in the fight to overturn democracy. We are heading for autocracy, and hate filled leaders in your party are perfectly okay with not only watching and allowing it all to happen, but with speeding the process along. The saddest part is that you will come to realize the truth but it will be far too late. You've made a choice based on a fragile ego that you simply cannot allow yourself to see the truth or you will what? Be embarrassed? Saving our way of life is worth a little embarrassment. I don't hate you Trumpers but I abhor your gullibility and your weakness.

Forum List

Back