Pelosi tells US athletes at Olympics to not speak out against China's genocide.

Sad to see you donā€™t care if China retaliates against our athletes. Or maybe you support China :dunno:
I never said any such thing, liar.

Quote my post, or admit you are full of shit.

I never said any such thing, liar.

Quote my post, or admit you are full of shit.
Once again. your pathetic ignorance rears it's head!

There are two choices in this matter:

1) The athletes provoke China by making statements critical of them, or:
2) The athletes keep their mouth, nothing happens and come out it unscathed.

Which do you support or are you just bein a contrarian?

Generally, Olympic platform protests are against the country that the athletes are from. Should the Chinese athletes wish to have a go; more power to them.

She doesn't want to upset those who own her, I guess. Either that, or she supports genocide.

Pelosi Instructs U.S. Athletes To Not ā€˜Speak Outā€™ During Olympics Against Communist Chinaā€™s Genocide

Democrat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (CA) instructed U.S. athletes to not ā€œspeak outā€ against communist Chinaā€™s human rights abuses during the Winter Olympics because it might make China angry.

I find it amusing that the administration didn't mind pissing off the Chinese with a diplomatic boycott and then we turn right around and send our athletes after pissing off the ruthless Chinese government, telling our athletes not to say anything that will piss off the ruthless Chinese government. Yeah, that all makes sense.

I find it amusing that the administration didn't mind pissing off the Chinese with a diplomatic boycott and then we turn right around and send our athletes after pissing off the ruthless Chinese government, telling our athletes not to say anything that will piss off the ruthless Chinese government. Yeah, that all makes sense.

Yupp!
This current regime is totally illogical.

Once again. your pathetic ignorance rears it's head!

There are two choices in this matter:

1) The athletes provoke China by making statements critical of them, or:
2) The athletes keep their mouth, nothing happens and come out it unscathed.

Which do you support or are you just bein a contrarian?
Option 3, Halfwit:

3. Piglosi keeps her denture filled yap shut cuz she has nothing to do with the Olympics. That's what this thread is about, Dumbass. The athletes are free to do whatever they want as far as I'm concerned.

Seems you are the ignorant one for missing the point of the OP, which was crystal clear to anyone with at least a double digit IQ.

Maybe because they are there to compete, not to get involved in politics.

The Olympic Games are not the U.N., Clown.
The athletes already know not to run afoul of Xi. Pelosi was just covering her own party's ass which is owned by Xi.

Option 3, Halfwit:

3. Piglosi keeps her denture filled yap shut cuz she has nothing to do with the Olympics. That's what this thread is about, Dumbass. The athletes are free to do whatever they want as far as I'm concerned.

Seems you are the ignorant one for missing the point of the OP, which was crystal clear to anyone with at least a double digit IQ.

The Admiral operates out of a playbook that is at least 50 years outdated.

Option 3, Halfwit:

There is no option 3 because that you described is option 1, you stupid cocksucker! You are a fascist who does not believe in the first Amendments' freedom of speech, in OUR country. There is no freedom of speech in China, you inbred piece of human detritus.

Last edited:
The C doesn't care about them, Dumbass. She doesn't want her handlers upset.

You don't go into a totalitarian country and start trashing the government, unless you want to be "disappeared", just like that tennis player. Once you're in a foreign country, those who run afoul of "local customs and laws" can find themselves in world of danger. It's the first thing international athletes are taught.

If you find Chinese politics that intolerable to you that you must speak out, it's far wiser to do so from outside the country.

Just like the out and gay athletes didn't do anything to get themselves arrested in Russia during the Socchi Olympics after Russia declared homosexuality illegal not to long before the games.

Why wouldn't China do whatever it wants ... If we make it loud and clear that we won't do anything about it if they do?
Who do you really think these people are?

Why would anyone take the USA seriously in the matter of human rights? Your police shoot and kill 1000 people per year. You have more people in jail than Russia and China combined. And you're disenfranchising minority populations and the elderly at a very fast clip.

The USA has no credibility on any human rights of freedom of rights issues whatsoever.

Option 3, Halfwit:

No we got your point FuckBoi. You keep talking our how stupid we are and yet you're suggesting going into an authoritarian dictatorship, and publicly embarrassing the government which granted you entry. Furthermore, you're talking about "freedom" in a country where there is none, and thinking that will turn out well for the athlete if they elect to do this.

These athletes have spent their entire lives in pursuit of this moment, this opportunity. Their families have literally spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on their training, and devoted themselves to supporting their loved one's dreams. They didn't do all of this to make a political statement, and if they do, they will risk everything they've worked for all of their lives, and any economic opportunity they might have if they win that medal.

She doesn't want to upset those who own her, I guess. Either that, or she supports genocide.

Pelosi Instructs U.S. Athletes To Not ā€˜Speak Outā€™ During Olympics Against Communist Chinaā€™s Genocide

Democrat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (CA) instructed U.S. athletes to not ā€œspeak outā€ against communist Chinaā€™s human rights abuses during the Winter Olympics because it might make China angry.

Which genocide? Which violation of the human rights? Do still live Red Indians in China's torture camps?

By the way: No one believes the government of China that they don't try to reeducate 1 million Uigurs. And one reason why no one believes the Chinese government are their economical repressions against countries who call their crimes crimes or who do not agree with the repressive politics of the Chinese government.

Last edited:
There is no option 3 because that you described is option 1, you stupid cocksucker! You are a fascist who does not believe in the first Amendments' freedom of speech, in OUR country. There is no freedom of speech in China, you inbred piece of human detritus.
I gave you option 3, Dumbass. You tried to put words in my mouth and it blew up in your face.

I have no idea how your delusional mind thinks I don't support the First Amendment, or that I think there is freedom of speech in China. Grow a brain, Dipshit.

You don't go into a totalitarian country and start trashing the government, unless you want to be "disappeared", just like that tennis player. Once you're in a foreign country, those who run afoul of "local customs and laws" can find themselves in world of danger. It's the first thing international athletes are taught.

If you find Chinese politics that intolerable to you that you must speak out, it's far wiser to do so from outside the country.

Just like the out and gay athletes didn't do anything to get themselves arrested in Russia during the Socchi Olympics after Russia declared homosexuality illegal not to long before the games.

Why would anyone take the USA seriously in the matter of human rights? Your police shoot and kill 1000 people per year. You have more people in jail than Russia and China combined. And you're disenfranchising minority populations and the elderly at a very fast clip.

The USA has no credibility on any human rights of freedom of rights issues whatsoever.
You have more people in jail than Russia and China combined.

Link us up to how many are in prison in Russia and China Dragonlady

No we got your point FuckBoi. You keep talking our how stupid we are and yet you're suggesting going into an authoritarian dictatorship, and publicly embarrassing the government which granted you entry. Furthermore, you're talking about "freedom" in a country where there is none, and thinking that will turn out well for the athlete if they elect to do this.

These athletes have spent their entire lives in pursuit of this moment, this opportunity. Their families have literally spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on their training, and devoted themselves to supporting their loved one's dreams. They didn't do all of this to make a political statement, and if they do, they will risk everything they've worked for all of their lives, and any economic opportunity they might have if they win that medal.
For everyone who wants to suggest that a boycott of the Olympics in China would have hurt various athletes' careers and is therefore a net negative, I have one simple question for you.

If the Olympics had been held in apartheid South Africa in the 80s, would you have supported a boycott of that Olympics? If your answer is no, then you're consistent. If your answer is yes, then why wouldn't the Uyghur genocide be worthy of a boycott?

Forum List

Back