AOC Gives Her Definition of Capitalism

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
Yep,

Dingbat AOC tells us all what her definition of Capitalism is in an interview with Yahoo Finance. Here is the key quote: "So to me, capitalism, at its core, what we're talking about when we talk about that is the absolute pursuit of profit at all human, environmental, and social cost."

There are so many things I could say in response to this quote but I will it to you. Discuss.

Yep,

Dingbat AOC tells us all what her definition of Capitalism is in an interview with Yahoo Finance. Here is the key quote: "So to me, capitalism, at its core, what we're talking about when we talk about that is the absolute pursuit of profit at all human, environmental, and social cost."

There are so many things I could say in response to this quote but I will it to you. Discuss.

She's just a child

Yep,

The bitch is as stupid as she is ugly. She wears it like a crown.

Without regulations this would be the route taken by the "capitalists".

Yep,

What a nasty twit she is.

You know what though, she's a pretty good dancer, her legs are unremarkable, but she has really nice tits. You know she does, just as you know that Democrats stole an election.

Let's Go Brandon!

Without regulations this would be the route taken by the "capitalists".
You are not wrong in a sense, the "greatest generation" tried their level best to poison us all.

That said you can go overboard with regulation as the agencies grow and have pretty much unfettered power. The whole "climate change" hoax as a example.

Two whole generations have grown up knowing nothing but cleaner air and water when compared to what I grew-up with. I could tell the youngins' pollution stories that would curl their fuckin' hair.

You are not wrong in a sense, the "greatest generation" tried their level best to poison us all.

That said you can go overboard with regulation as the agencies grow and have pretty much unfettered power. The whole "climate change" hoax as a example.

Two whole generations have grown up knowing nothing but cleaner air and water when compared to what I grew-up with. I could tell the youngins' pollution stories that would curl their fuckin' hair.

I grew up in Cleveland during a time the Cuyahoga River caught on fire.

Whether or not one thinks regulations can go too far it doesn't dispute what I said.

Unless stopped, the "capitalists" will catch our rivers on fire.

Yep,

You don't agree?

Then what in the hell is wall street about?

Anyone Michael Douglas....

What a lame response to my post. Are you arguing that unless we allow our rivers to burn, we can't eat?
Perhaps you live in the middle of nowhere.
Corporations are saving money by using efficient waste collection technology.

Forum List

Back