Pelosi tells US athletes at Olympics to not speak out against China's genocide.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
She doesn't want to upset those who own her, I guess. Either that, or she supports genocide.

Pelosi Instructs U.S. Athletes To Not ‘Speak Out’ During Olympics Against Communist China’s Genocide

Democrat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (CA) instructed U.S. athletes to not “speak out” against communist China’s human rights abuses during the Winter Olympics because it might make China angry.

She doesn't want to upset those who own her, I guess. Either that, or she supports genocide.

Pelosi Instructs U.S. Athletes To Not ‘Speak Out’ During Olympics Against Communist China’s Genocide

Democrat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (CA) instructed U.S. athletes to not “speak out” against communist China’s human rights abuses during the Winter Olympics because it might make China angry.

would You go to North Korea and say anti North Korea shit to the media? Be honest.

Social or political agendas have no place at the Olympics.

The Olympics is about sportsmanship, working hard and competition. Nothing else belongs there except those things.

On a side note pelosi is a dried up lying, thieving self serving **** that doesn't give a shit about Americans or America

Maybe because they are there to compete, not to get involved in politics.

The Olympic Games are not the U.N., Clown.
I usually Scroll By your worthless ass.

But that is the dumbest thing you could say

I bet you got creamed on that one sugar tits

Forum List

Back