Pelosi pours gas on the fire by launching another impeachment of Trump.

I thought there was a rule where we don't change presidents in time of war-----I think Trump should declare war on Pelosi and stay in office.

With ONE week left in his presidency ?

Good use of time and resources.

You mean rather than Trump's 12,000 tweets last year?

What did that cost tax payers, Stupid?

No shit. Twitter is losing millions of dollars a day without Trump - this is purely political.

There are consequences to behaving like a criminal and encouraging lies, violence and conspiracy theories. Trump threw his presidency away.

With ONE week left in his presidency ?

It is more than deserved. I don't trust Trump for 1 day with the nuclear codes.

He's tried to overturn the election with lies, accusations, threats and going to Federal judges .. even the Supreme Court. He taunted his fringe people into storming the Capitol believing they could stop the Electoral College and overturn the election. Now five people are dead and those worthless, cowardly Republicans are still making excuses and enabling him.

There are consequences to behaving like a criminal and encouraging lies, violence and conspiracy theories. Trump threw his presidency away.
Trump is telling the truth, dumbass.

The media is the one being criminals.

Don't you know right from wrong? Trump has been a vengeful liar and a cheat his entire life. Why do you think US banks wouldn't touch him?

Don't you know right from wrong? Trump has been a vengeful liar and a cheat his entire life. Why do you think US banks wouldn't touch him?
Everyone knew his past before they voted for him.
He did what we needed him to as a president, like him or not.

Trump talked a good game since he bragged constantly, but he did very little except tweet and make enemies. He set the country back more than a decade with regard to water and air pollution.

He set the country back more than a decade with regard to water and air pollution.
Trump signed the Farm Bill legalizing hemp. Do you realize how much environmental damage that will prevent ? The phasing out or redesigning of paper mills will be a temporary job killer, but necessary.

I don't see what's the big deal...just convert to making the paper out of hemp instead of trees.
430 paper mills in the US
Pulp & Paper Manufacturing

1610318556280.png

Looks to me like many could grow it right on site.

Last edited:
There are consequences to behaving like a criminal and encouraging lies, violence and conspiracy theories.

When will Nadler, Schiff, Pelosi, McCabe, Schumer, Harris, and Biden face those consequences?

Because it sure looks to me like there is no law at all for the ruling Communists.

Trump threw his presidency away.

Oh, you mean there are consequences to standing against the Oligarchy...

Tell my, why are you personally so adamant in starting a full blown civil war?

He's tried to overturn the election with lies, accusations, threats and going to Federal judges .. even the Supreme Court. He taunted his fringe people into storming the Capitol believing they could stop the Electoral College and overturn the election. Now five people are dead and those worthless, cowardly Republicans are still making excuses and enabling him.

Oh my Allah? He expected to be heard in courts? Courts aren't for enemies of the party.

Can't allow that - people might start thinking this is a nation of laws or something.

democrats must ask themselves in all things, What would Stalin do?

Forum List

Back