"He was delighted"

XponentialChaos

Platinum Member
Jul 25, 2018
For those of you who were horrified by the incident that occurred a few days ago, please listen to the description of Trump's reaction as it was happening.

The interview is by Ben Sasse, a Republican Senator.

For the record I was not horrified,

I was horrified that Officer Dorn was shot during a looting spree and his killer filmed him dying. Because it was fun. But breaking a window to throw papers on the floor. No. Not horrifying.

Actually, setting fire to the Federal building in Portland and barricading federal officers inside was also horrifying.

I was horrified that Officer Dorn was shot during a looting spree and his killer filmed him dying. Because it was fun. But breaking a window to throw papers on the floor. No. Not horrifying.

Actually, setting fire to the Federal building in Portland and barricading federal officers inside was also horrifying.

thanks for being open and upfront with your hypocrisy...

A police officer was killed by the rioters who broke into the capital building. They pounded his head with a fire extinguisher and killed him. Are you horrified at that?

As terrible as it was, it could have been so much worse.

Imagine if the crowd actually broke through that barricade and got to our elected officials. Imagine if they got to Nancy Pelosi and Mike Pence.

I'm not new here and I know that several Trump supporters on this site would be thrilled at the idea of an angry mob of Trump supporters getting to Nancy Pelosi and thrilled about what would surely happen after that. I'm not talking to those people. I already know what you would think of that.

I'm talking to the people, like me, who looked at this incident in horror like I did. Understanding what could have happened to our elected officials and our democracy itself. Then with that in mind, listening to Donald Trump's reaction to it all as it unfolded.

"He was delighted."

I don't see how anyone in good conscience can support this man.

For those of you who were horrified by the incident that occurred a few days ago, please listen to the description of Trump's reaction as it was happening.

The interview is by Ben Sasse, a Republican Senator.

Sasse sounds like a decent, grounded guy. Where does he hail from that he didn't have to fear Trump like everyone else?

Cool. Nebraska chose well. Have paid him no attention. Thanks for posting it!

A police officer was killed by the rioters who broke into the capital building. They pounded his head with a fire extinguisher and killed him. Are you horrified at that?
The poor man had a stroke. That is very sad.

Yep. Strokes happen after you get the shit beat out of you by insurrectionists. It is indeed sad.

a stroke from a blood clot formed from the fire extinguisher thrown at his head by Trumpers

a stroke from a blood clot formed from the fire extinguisher thrown at his head by Trumpers
That is what I heard.

That is what I heard.
Please post the autopsy report.

5 Dallas Police officers were ambushed and murdered during a burn loot murder attack. Are they not as good as officer Sicknick?

For those of you who were horrified by the incident that occurred a few days ago

That counts me out. I was only horrified that the democrat party has fractured and driven our nation to the point where millions feel such protests were necessary! ITMT, you can flush your video: any interview that STARTS OUT with lies calling freedom loving patriots "insurrectionists" isn't worth the time of day.

Stay tuned: America does not accept Biden as their lawful president, multiplied times ten now that the leftwing gestapo Tw and FB are now trying to gag America, destroy Parlor and ban freedom of thought and speech, so you can expect that this is just the start and democrats have now insured that 2021 will make 2020 look like a weenie roast. Thank you Joe and Nancy.

That is what I heard.
Please post the autopsy report.
It was reported he was struck in the head with a fire extinguisher. I do not have access to the autopsy. Let me know when you know different. I am in TN not Washington. Here are screen shots of what is being reported. Got to think is would be rather unusual of a young officer to have a stroke with no previous occurrence or indication.
1610265862029.png

1610265944437.png

“He was delighted” while this was all happening.

While our elected officials lives were in danger and while 5 people died.

Not one Trump supporter here finds this disgusting.

What about the woman executed by the cop, after the cops allowed her in? Do we still not know the name of the killer cop?

What about the woman executed by the cop, after the cops allowed her in? Do we still not know the name of the killer cop?
What are you gonna do when you find out his name? Join those followers Trump has RADICALIZED so they can capture him, beat him, and hang him from a noose?

Forum List

Back