Pelosi pours gas on the fire by launching another impeachment of Trump.

Showing strength is something that Trump has never done, and never will. Any time anyone stands up to him, he folds like a house of cards. When he gets rid of someone, he fires them by Tweet, or gets someone to do it because he's not man enough to do it in person. He's so scared of Nancy Pelosi he won't be in the same room with him, because she always makes him look bad.

Showing strength is admitting your mistakes, your losses, learning from them and going on. It's not lying and pretending you didn't lose, until people start getting killed to defend you. Trump has shown nothing but weakness and an inability to admit mistakes throughout his administration, and then got rid of anyone in his administration who said "No" to him.

Very well said. :clap:

Guy, Trump isn't running again. His family will tackle him on his way to the escalator.

Of course, after the bill collectors come for him and all the people who were injured in that riot he caused, he might even have an escalator next time.

You people are like robots, I'll tell ya. Trump had nothing to do with the riot. It's yet another lie by the commies to convince weak minded people who don't pay that much attention to politics. But I'll make you an offer: Find me one time when Trump told people to riot. Bet cha can't! Alan Dershowitz was on evil right-wing Fox last night. He said you can't impeach a President for exercising their Constitutional rights. He said he'd be amazed if the courts didn't reverse it.
and you are the typical robot of the trumpsters can't see the truth ...you've been lied to so much that it boggles your tiny mind ...

I would bet my last dollar 95% of the midnight shoppers couldn't tell you who George FLoyd is.

Well, you'd be wrong, but that's normal for you.

You people are like robots, I'll tell ya. Trump had nothing to do with the riot. It's yet another lie by the commies to convince weak minded people who don't pay that much attention to politics. But I'll make you an offer: Find me one time when Trump told people to riot. Bet cha can't! Alan Dershowitz was on evil right-wing Fox last night. He said you can't impeach a President for exercising their Constitutional rights. He said he'd be amazed if the courts didn't reverse it.

Again, this is a tiresome excercise. It's like when you claim he wasn't being racist when he called Mexicans murderers and rapists.

This isn't difficult.

Trump called a rally to "Stop the Steal".
A bunch of inbred racist morons, QAnon Nuts and Proud Boys showed up.
He told them to march on Congress to stop the certification of the vote, even after Mike Pence told him he couldn't.

Now, because Mitch McConnell is objectively awful, he'll delay a vote on this until after Trump leaves office, and the cowards in the Senate probably won't vote to convict.

Or we might find out a lot more about how Trump and his people coordinated with the rioters, and they might grow a pair.

But this is the last disgraceful chapter on a disgraceful presidency.

I would bet my last dollar 95% of the midnight shoppers couldn't tell you who George FLoyd is.

Well, you'd be wrong, but that's normal for you.

Again, this is a tiresome excercise. It's like when you claim he wasn't being racist when he called Mexicans murderers and rapists.

This isn't difficult.

He told them to march on Congress to stop the certification of the vote, even after Mike Pence told him he couldn't.

Now, because Mitch McConnell is objectively awful, he'll delay a vote on this until after Trump leaves office, and the cowards in the Senate probably won't vote to convict.

Or we might find out a lot more about how Trump and his people coordinated with the rioters, and they might grow a pair.

Yeah, I'm sure these guys are all broken up over whatshisname.

1610631847322.png

This isn't difficult.

There was nothing racist about Trump when he said Mexico IS SENDING US their rapists and murderers. It's your lying left-wing media that brainwashed you into thinking he said all Mexicans are rapists and murderers. But that's how liars operate, and the left is nothing but liars and sheep who believe those lies.

Trump never once used the word riot in his speech. He did use the words legal and peaceful. Again, the lying left-wing media, followed by the lying Nazis in the House who are so scared of this great President that they fear him coming back in 2024, they are exposing who they really are with a second fake impeachment. Not only is this a waste of time, but when we get leadership of the House back, we're going to have to impeach Biden twice instead of once, and that too is time consuming.

Mitch is not going to proceed with a hearing on a fake impeachment before the 20th and rightfully so. When you conspire with Communists, that makes you a Communist yourself.

It's about holding people accountable. Trump is suppose to get a pass just because he's only got a week left?
I think it is a dumb move. By the time the Senate would take it up, it will all be moot anyway.
He needs to be held accountable.

And he needs to be prevented from ever holding office again.

And he needs to go down in history as the only President to be twice Impeached

Let's see......Capital Police were warned prior to the "riot". You do realize that that means there was no "incitement", right? Damn you people have NO critical thinking ability.

This isn't difficult.

There was nothing racist about Trump when he said Mexico IS SENDING US their rapists and murderers. It's your lying left-wing media that brainwashed you into thinking he said all Mexicans are rapists and murderers. But that's how liars operate, and the left is nothing but liars and sheep who believe those lies.

Trump never once used the word riot in his speech. He did use the words legal and peaceful. Again, the lying left-wing media, followed by the lying Nazis in the House who are so scared of this great President that they fear him coming back in 2024, they are exposing who they really are with a second fake impeachment. Not only is this a waste of time, but when we get leadership of the House back, we're going to have to impeach Biden twice instead of once, and that too is time consuming.

Mitch is not going to proceed with a hearing on a fake impeachment before the 20th and rightfully so. When you conspire with Communists, that makes you a Communist yourself.
Trump said mexico is sending rapists and criminals.
Trump said the word fight more than 20 times in speech just before capitol raid.

cdofndfn98b61.jpg

best thing she ever did. I Sooooooooooooo happy she filed impeachment and this time she got 10 republicans who weren't coward like all the other republicans ...

All ten which will likely be primaried out. I'm happy she impeached Trump as well. It shows the Nazi mentality of the Democrat party. The problem is after we get leadership of the House back, we're going to have to impeach Biden (Harris) twice instead of just once, and that will take valuable time that we could otherwise use to straighten out the mess the commies will leave behind.

This isn't difficult.

Mitch probably will go ahead with the impeachment trial. They want to purge the party of Trump. He's poison for the GOP.

Speech the 6th
Riot the 6th
Warning? On the 5th.

The FBI issued a dire warning on the day before the Capitol riots that violent extremists were planning an armed uprising in Washington, a plot the attackers described as "war" to coincide with Congress' certification of Joe Biden's Electoral College victory, officials confirmed Tuesday.

Okay Democrats what is your top priority, Covid vaccination, lock downs, economic devastation or your temper tantrum over the Trump protest please tell us what congress should be focusing on.

LET THE FEAR BEGIN.... AGAIN, BOOGEY MAN AROUND EVERY CORNER. Stupid retardicans have been practicing fear mongering politics for over 100 years, probably cause they have no argument, every time they win white house, they fuck it up....

1610638877754.png

Trump said the word fight more than 20 times in speech just before capitol raid.

Yes, he said Mexico is sending us their rapists and criminals. He did not call Mexicans rapists and criminals. Saying we have to fight is much different than saying we have to riot. Would you like me to post how many times Democrats have said "We have to fight" in the last ten years?

To answer your meme, what it would take is an actual impeachable offense or a law broken. As Democrat Alan Dershowitz said the other night, you cannot impeach a President for exercising their constitutional right of free speech.

best thing she ever did. I Sooooooooooooo happy she filed impeachment and this time she got 10 republicans who weren't coward like all the other republicans ...

All ten which will likely be primaried out. I'm happy she impeached Trump as well. It shows the Nazi mentality of the Democrat party. The problem is after we get leadership of the House back, we're going to have to impeach Biden (Harris) twice instead of just once, and that will take valuable time that we could otherwise use to straighten out the mess the commies will leave behind.
Liz Cheney will be Speaker of the House if the Republicans ever get control of the House. She ain't going nowhere!

Your and other Trumper' s violent threats to her and her family are not going to make her cower... she has a Leader's character and is not a whimp or afraid of Trump and his assassination squad of supporters....same with Pelosi.... too bad Leader McCarthy doesn't get himself, some of their balls.

Mitch probably will go ahead with the impeachment trial. They want to purge the party of Trump. He's poison for the GOP.

He already said the earliest they could even convene is Jan 20th, but he didn't say they would. Wouldn't matter anyway, Trump will be out that day.

Yes, he said Mexico is sending us their rapists and criminals. He did not call Mexicans rapists and criminals. Saying we have to fight is much different than saying we have to riot. Would you like me to post how many times Democrats have said "We have to fight" in the last ten years?

To answer your meme, what it would take is an actual impeachable offense or a law broken. As Democrat Alan Dershowitz said the other night, you cannot impeach a President for exercising their constitutional right of free speech.

you are drinking too much Koolaid retardican, you are a joke, just keep crying like a bitch, haaaa ha ha ...

1610639095830.png

Liz Cheney will be Speaker of the House if the Republicans ever get control of the House. She ain't going nowhere!

Your and other Trumper' s violent threats to her and her family are not going to make her cower... she has a Leader's character and is not a whimp or afraid of Trump and his assassination squad of supporters....same with Pelosi.... too bad Leader McCarthy doesn't get himself, some of their balls.

What makes you think she of all people would be Speaker? She'd never get the votes from real Republicans.

Trump's speech was "mexico isnt sending their best", which establishes that mexico is sending their people, their rapists, their criminals.

Advocacy of force or criminal activity does not receive First Amendment protections if
(1) the advocacy is directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action,
and
(2) is likely to incite or produce such action
This was established in Brandenburg v. Ohio, which created a legal standard called "imminent lawless action"

What makes you think she of all people would be Speaker? She'd never get the votes from real Republicans.
Because Republicans know Trumpism has hurt them, and most of them hated being under constant threat of Trump's Wrath if they didn't walk his line.

Forum List

Back