Pelosi pours gas on the fire by launching another impeachment of Trump.

Talk about a fantasy. Trump gained 12 million more followers since his first election. He originally won as a protest vote against the establishment and the RNC. As a representative, you stab Trump in the back, you're likely cutting of your own nose to spite your face. If the RNC had any smarts, they'd understand where their constituency is going with all this.

Guy, you read way too much into the fact that Trump got the exact same percentage despite higher turnout.

Turnout was higher across the board, but Trump didn't get any higher percentage than the Republican normally gets.

Fuck, Jerry fucking Ford got a higher percentage of the vote in 1976 than Trump did. Mitt Romney got a higher percentage.

In four years, no one will be admitting they even voted for Trump. I put it up there with Nixon. He barely got elected in 1968, because Wallace split the Democratic vote, he won a big victory in 1972, but by 1976, most Republicans couldn't run away from him fast enough.

Talk about a fantasy. Trump gained 12 million more followers since his first election. He originally won as a protest vote against the establishment and the RNC. As a representative, you stab Trump in the back, you're likely cutting of your own nose to spite your face. If the RNC had any smarts, they'd understand where their constituency is going with all this.

Guy, you read way too much into the fact that Trump got the exact same percentage despite higher turnout.

Turnout was higher across the board, but Trump didn't get any higher percentage than the Republican normally gets.

Fuck, Jerry fucking Ford got a higher percentage of the vote in 1976 than Trump did. Mitt Romney got a higher percentage.

In four years, no one will be admitting they even voted for Trump. I put it up there with Nixon. He barely got elected in 1968, because Wallace split the Democratic vote, he won a big victory in 1972, but by 1976, most Republicans couldn't run away from him fast enough.

The difference is Nixon actually committed a crime whereas with Trump, the crimes he's accused of are all lies.

The FBI recently reported that the Capital was attacked 20 minutes before Trump even began his speech. It was impossible to be spontaneous because they were prepared with guns, zip tie hand cuffs, and face shields. Piglosi knowing full well this was was pre-planned rushed to impeach with no evidence, no investigation, no lawyers, no trial, and no impeachable offense or crime. That Nazi should be removed from office and tried for treason for an attempt to overthrow our government. When we take over the House in 2022, I hope that's exactly what they do.

Given the election was as phony as a three dollar bill, percentage doesn't mean anything because Trump votes were legitimate. What does matter is that Republican voter support grew exponentially. It's likely that covid will be a thing of the past by 22 and 24, so the commies won't be able to use mail in as a way to cheat future elections. When you include the destructive plans Biden has to finish this country off, Republicans will have more support than ever.

Biden is already talking about his first order of business which is a national $15.00 an hour minimum wage. This will cause inflation like we haven't seen since the Carter years, a wage domino effect dramatically increasing the cost of living, more jobs moving out of the country, more automation investments. Couple that with open borders, you have all the ingredients for an economic tragedy.

Given the election was as phony as a three dollar bill, percentage doesn't mean anything because Trump votes were legitimate. What does matter is that Republican voter support grew exponentially. It's likely that covid will be a thing of the past by 22 and 24, so the commies won't be able to use mail in as a way to cheat future elections. When you include the destructive plans Biden has to finish this country off, Republicans will have more support than ever.

Actually, the election was fine, and frankly, I think you'll find a lot of places expanding mail in voting because it worked so well.

The biggest problem republicans still have.... not enough angry old white dudes and less and less every day.

Actually, the election was fine, and frankly, I think you'll find a lot of places expanding mail in voting because it worked so well.

The biggest problem republicans still have.... not enough angry old white dudes and less and less every day.

That must be true. You leftists have been telling me that for over 30 years now.

And it's been 30 years since you guys last won the popular vote honestly.... Imagine that.

The House and Senate are all based on popular vote. We gained a lot of seats in the House this time, and during the DumBama years, a record turnover in the Congress and Governors. Republicans being dead is a leftist myth. And you better hope we don't go away. If you people ever get total power, we will become Cuba.

The House and Senate are all based on popular vote. We gained a lot of seats in the House this time, and during the DumBama years, a record turnover in the Congress and Governors. Republicans being dead is a leftist myth. And you better hope we don't go away. If you people ever get total power, we will become Cuba.

Sorry, man, you really don't get credit for barely winning the Special Olympics of Gerrymandering.

Another generation, and your sad old racist party will be gone, and no one will miss it.

Sorry, man, you really don't get credit for barely winning the Special Olympics of Gerrymandering.

Another generation, and your sad old racist party will be gone, and no one will miss it.

Of course they won't. Communists erase history so people don't understand how great of a country theirs once was. They are already starting by removing statues and keeping public school children ignorant of history. They're learning why Fred wears a dress to school instead. It really doesn't matter to me because I'll be off this planet by then, and what the devil does with this country will be up to him if people allow this evil to metastasize. I do feel bad for my nephew and niece however, but all I can do is what I can to keep Democrats out of power via voting and trying to educate politically ignorant people.

Of course they won't. Communists erase history so people don't understand how great of a country theirs once was. They are already starting by removing statues and keeping public school children ignorant of history.

Uh, guy, most people are ignorant of history because it's boring except to History Nerds. Hey, remember when they had something called a "History Channel"? Eventually, nobody wanted to watch it, so it became a network about Pawn Shops and Rednecks hunting alligators.

As far as tearing down statues... um, yeah. Let's look at that. The LIE was that the people who had these statues put up to them were worthy of having statues. Someone like Nathan Bedford Forest. A slave trader before the war, a war Criminal during the war, and after the War, he started the KKK. Why does he deserve a statue again?

They're learning why Fred wears a dress to school instead. It really doesn't matter to me because I'll be off this planet by then, and what the devil does with this country will be up to him if people allow this evil to metastasize.

Yes, clearly teaching children to be tolerant of others is EEEEEEVIL. We should teach them to HATE, HATE, HATE anyone who is different. Different sexual Orientation, different race, different religion. Because That always works out well.

1610886185469.png

Hey, wait, maybe you have a point about people not learning their history.

I do feel bad for my nephew and niece however, but all I can do is what I can to keep Democrats out of power via voting and trying to educate politically ignorant people.

Yeah, you see, I see it a little differently.

I grew up in an America that was great. We had some problems to solve with racism and we still do. But what I remember is Dad could join a union, bring home a good salary, raise five kids, and even own a little summer property. When he got sick at the end of his life, the union made sure he and his family were taken care of. Its' what "Having a middle class" looked like.

Well fuck that, said rich people!!! Let's bust up those unions. Let's favor the investor class over the working class. Let's pass right to work and at will employment.

And pretty soon, you are living in a slum, on welfare, listening to the police scanner, and blaming "government" for what the wealthy did to you.

Uh, guy, most people are ignorant of history because it's boring except to History Nerds. Hey, remember when they had something called a "History Channel"? Eventually, nobody wanted to watch it, so it became a network about Pawn Shops and Rednecks hunting alligators.

As far as tearing down statues... um, yeah. Let's look at that. The LIE was that the people who had these statues put up to them were worthy of having statues. Someone like Nathan Bedford Forest. A slave trader before the war, a war Criminal during the war, and after the War, he started the KKK. Why does he deserve a statue again?

You're going to the extremes now, aint's cha? They are tearing down statues of Washington, the father of our country, Christopher Columbus, Abraham Lincoln just to name a few. It has nothing to do with people who were right or wrong, it has to do with erasing history. Here, from your very own Bible:

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

George Orwell, 1984

While history may be boring as all hell, it's important that kids learn the rudiments of our country. They need to learn how and what our founders created and what their vision at the time was. They need to learn about our Constitution and why it was essential to our survival. It's important they learn about Communism and dictatorships so we don't slip into that ourselves. Because they never studied that history, we are surrendering our power to government.

Yes, clearly teaching children to be tolerant of others is EEEEEEVIL. We should teach them to HATE, HATE, HATE anyone who is different. Different sexual Orientation, different race, different religion. Because That always works out well.

No, what we don't teach them is that people with mental problems are absolutely normal. A boy can no more be a girl than a boy can be a dog or a bicycle. Everybody must be accepted even if they pretend to be who they are not or can never be. We don't teach children that God made a mistake, and we have 50 different genders than the two he created.

Yeah, you see, I see it a little differently.

I grew up in an America that was great. We had some problems to solve with racism and we still do. But what I remember is Dad could join a union, bring home a good salary, raise five kids, and even own a little summer property. When he got sick at the end of his life, the union made sure he and his family were taken care of. Its' what "Having a middle class" looked like.

Well fuck that, said rich people!!! Let's bust up those unions. Let's favor the investor class over the working class. Let's pass right to work and at will employment.

And pretty soon, you are living in a slum, on welfare, listening to the police scanner, and blaming "government" for what the wealthy did to you.

Speaking of mental problems........ Not a surprise you sympathize with like kind.

The rich didn't bust up the unions, the American consumer did. The unions out-priced the US out of the world market, and people began to buy cheaper foreign products, and we continue to do so today.

When it comes to manufacturing and jobs, we Americans had three choices on which system we wanted: Good paying jobs and benefits with higher priced goods, cheaper products with lower paying jobs, cheaper products and better stock market growth. You can't have all three, so we collectively chose lower priced goods and better market growth. The rich didn't have anything to do with that--we did.

Foreign made products was just one enemy. We advanced to automation and it grew nearly every year taking more jobs away than overseas production. We have Democrats with a welcome mat at our southern border for people to come here and undercut what pay we make today. Now Biden is going to make the national minimum wage $15.00 an hour. That will create a domino effect pricing us even further out the world market inspiring manufacturers to invest in more automation, use more outsourcing, more jobs moving out of the country, because the Democrats still haven't learned a fucking thing all these years. As long as they can buy your vote, that's all that counts. Then blame the evil rich guy.

Explain how gerrymandering affects the Senate and Governorships, Stupid.

You're going to the extremes now, aint's cha? They are tearing down statues of Washington, the father of our country, Christopher Columbus, Abraham Lincoln just to name a few. It has nothing to do with people who were right or wrong, it has to do with erasing history.

Christopher Columbus was a child raping bastard.... Washington was a slave owner. And sorry, one fringe group saying "Let's get Lincoln, too" isn't a big deal.

Erasing history would mean that these guys were totally expunged from the history books. They'll still be there. The difference is they will be there with more accurate context.

You're going to the extremes now, aint's cha? They are tearing down statues of Washington, the father of our country, Christopher Columbus, Abraham Lincoln just to name a few. It has nothing to do with people who were right or wrong, it has to do with erasing history.

Christopher Columbus was a child raping bastard.... Washington was a slave owner. And sorry, one fringe group saying "Let's get Lincoln, too" isn't a big deal.

Erasing history would mean that these guys were totally expunged from the history books. They'll still be there. The difference is they will be there with more accurate context.

No because Communists don't want people to know history that created the greatest country on earth. Eventually there will be no history except that written by big brother, which as Orwell wrote about, will be changed to glorify the party.

No because Communists don't want people to know history that created the greatest country on earth. Eventually there will be no history except that written by big brother, which as Orwell wrote about, will be changed to glorify the party.

Okay, guy, but it seems that's kind of what you want, a history that glorifies the parts of history that you like while ignoring the parts you don't like.

If you want to talk about George Washington, you can talk about how he led the continental army, but also talk about how he owned slaves. Don't tell the cutsie story about how he had "Wooden Teeth", tell the reality that he had dentures made out of teeth yanked out the mouths of slaves.

1610967616489.png

The problem is, you want history that is propaganda to affirm cultural myths... and that's exactly the kind of thing Orwell was on about.

The difference is Nixon actually committed a crime whereas with Trump, the crimes he's accused of are all lies.

The FBI recently reported that the Capital was attacked 20 minutes before Trump even began his speech. It was impossible to be spontaneous because they were prepared with guns, zip tie hand cuffs, and face shields. Piglosi knowing full well this was was pre-planned rushed to impeach with no evidence, no investigation, no lawyers, no trial, and no impeachable offense or crime. That Nazi should be removed from office and tried for treason for an attempt to overthrow our government. When we take over the House in 2022, I hope that's exactly what they do.

Biden is already talking about his first order of business which is a national $15.00 an hour minimum wage. This will cause inflation like we haven't seen since the Carter years, a wage domino effect dramatically increasing the cost of living, more jobs moving out of the country, more automation investments. Couple that with open borders, you have all the ingredients for an economic tragedy.

The Georgia call is a clear crime... It was pressuring an officer of the court to change votes.
Firing Comey because of the Russian thing is a crime....

But telling lie after lie about election and radicalising his base to cause a deathly attack on the Captial might not be a crime but far worse morally...

Look you are saying the Elecetion is a fraud...You have no actual evidence that could stand up in court but you are saying that anyway... If you think the election is stolen then whats wrong with taking arms to defend the country... Problem is it is a lie, if it was true you would have proof...

This is why Trump got impeached again and also why he should be convicted... He might not break the law but he abused his power in such a way that people got killed..

The Georgia call is a clear crime... It was pressuring an officer of the court to change votes.
Firing Comey because of the Russian thing is a crime....

But telling lie after lie about election and radicalising his base to cause a deathly attack on the Captial might not be a crime but far worse morally...

Look you are saying the Elecetion is a fraud...You have no actual evidence that could stand up in court but you are saying that anyway... If you think the election is stolen then whats wrong with taking arms to defend the country... Problem is it is a lie, if it was true you would have proof...

This is why Trump got impeached again and also why he should be convicted... He might not break the law but he abused his power in such a way that people got killed..

Constitutional ignorance is no reason to support impeaching or convicting a President. If you go to the US Constitution, what you'll find is our founders created the impeachment process as penalty for high crimes and misdemeanors, not because you don't like what somebody did, or you thought it was immoral, or you just don't like the guy. The US President can fire anybody he likes for any reason he likes, and if he would have gotten rid of Comey from day one, half of the Trump problems would have never happened.

The real problem is you leftists hate our US Constitution. The Nazis just impeached a President for exercising his right to free speech. That is as anti-American as it gets. Even Piglosi had to know that Trump's speech had absolutely zero to do with the riot since nobody at the riot heard his speech.

Explain how gerrymandering affects the Senate and Governorships, Stupid.

They don't.

You guys lost Senate Seats and Governorships in the last two elections, stupid.
Republicans were +1 in Governorships in 2020, Moron.

Republicans were +1 in the Senate in 2018, Moron.

You have never posted something that wasn't 100% bullshit, Idiot.

Forum List

Back