Pelosi held up your money for a week so we could see this....

AOC gives a hysterical speech and tries to fly. Pretty funny but not sure it was worth a week's delay.
She is a lying sack of bullcrap.

Explain her lie...
Why the hell should those with FORGED ID'S....get the money.........ITN's why should they........

Your side wants to bitch.........take out the LOOP HOLES in the border AND PROSECUTE those with FAKE ID's.........which is against the Law.

asswipePINO's former maid?
I could careless.............if they are here illegally they can go back ....and I don't care if they have been here since Reagan when the I-9 form came into being...........They are KNOWINGLY TAKING NAMES and SSN's to stay here...........

Prison or thrown out......I don't care........Reps KNOW THIS..........they don't do anything.

E-Verify is a joke as well........proven to not catch jack.

You could "careless" and everything is a joke, but you voted for a guy that hired illegal aliens and make most of his money through bankruptcy protection. Maybe it's YOU that is a joke.

I am of the opinion that the government could literally do ANYTHING to the people and get away with it. Do people NOT see how badly they just got their assholes wallowed out with this thing?
Do you MFers NOT see how they just fucking GAVE AWAY TRILLLLLLLIONS of fucking dollars to private companies!?
AGAIN!
______

Companies are made up of Citizens who pool their capital to do things they can't afford to do alone.

Companies, if they are successful---and many many have been in the USA---more successful than anytime in History in any country in History---because of the LIBERTY this country affords to people who Strive.

Companies which are successful hire people and pay them, often very well.

The money now going to Corporations is to help them pay their employees, even though the Government has, in many states, mandated that they not go to work. Yes, some of it will go to pay rent on buildings and interest on mortgages, but that is only so the Company will be around to hire or continue to employ people and make America flourish like it was under Don Trump two short months ago---before China sent us a disease.

LIBERTY, to strive to make a good life for yourself, and to make a better life for your children---is, unfortunately, not the same Ideal as EQUALITY.

In fact, Liberty is almost an enemy of Equality--for human nature has dictated that there is to be a natural INEQUALITY of ability and motivation. Some people work their ass off to get ahead, and some people sit on the porch and wait to be taken care of...wait for their Free Shit. (Some people are natural Republicans and some people are natural Democrats.)

I can't be sure of course, but my guess is that you a nearly hopeless, very unhappy, lazy, dumb-ass still living with your mother. Even if I am wrong, you should know that's the impression from your post.

And the companies didn't get TRILLLLIOONS.

Last edited:
AOC gives a hysterical speech and tries to fly. Pretty funny but not sure it was worth a week's delay.

Explain her lie...
Why the hell should those with FORGED ID'S....get the money.........ITN's why should they........

Your side wants to bitch.........take out the LOOP HOLES in the border AND PROSECUTE those with FAKE ID's.........which is against the Law.

I could careless.............if they are here illegally they can go back ....and I don't care if they have been here since Reagan when the I-9 form came into being...........They are KNOWINGLY TAKING NAMES and SSN's to stay here...........

Prison or thrown out......I don't care........Reps KNOW THIS..........they don't do anything.

You could "careless" and everything is a joke, but you voted for a guy that hired illegal aliens and make most of his money through bankruptcy protection. Maybe it's YOU that is a joke.
aka you don't want to answer why those with FAKE ID'S should get the money.

I don't know about his maid.......and if she is illegal she can go too..........

They have BASTARDIZED Reagan's I-9 law..........They set up a Fake ID network and decades have abused the living hell out of it................

That is why you see people being deported in raids that have been here for decades...........they go voluntarily.......because it's PRISON OR DEPORTATION.

You could "careless" and everything is a joke, but you voted for a guy that hired illegal aliens...
Even if that’s true - he’s clearly seen the error of his ways because he’s not supporting that shit as president. So what’s the problem, snowflake? Why all of the tears?

Explain her lie...

It helps locally owned business and their employees who can keep getting paid. There's a locally owned restaurant I don't want to see disappear. I guess you're all for the big box stores and chain restaurants.

AOC’s Anger
Ocasio-Cortez noted that cash payments will not be made to immigrants with tax IDs, or ITINs.

ITINs, according to the American Immigration Council, are “a tax processing number issued by the IRS to ensure that people – including unauthorized immigrants – pay taxes even if they do not have a Social Security number and regardless of their immigration status.”

“To clarify, $1200 checks are ONLY going to some [with] social [security] numbers, NOT immigrants [with] tax IDs (ITINs),” she fumed. “Thanks to GOP, these checks will be cut off the backs of *taxpaying immigrants,* who get nothing.”

Pissed off over Illegals here......Imagine that......got news for the X Waitress...........many illegals have SSN's.........Both the SS dept and the IRS confirms that MILLIONS have FAKE SSN's.....but they don't care because they pay taxes.

Yet they will tell you they can't vote........LOL......
They are smart enough to steal dead people's SSN's and Forge I-9 documents but can't vote........DEMS crack me up.......LOL

Well their anchor babies that have ssn's will get theirs.

She's 100% correct. Businesses should have gotten zero.

So where will people work after the crisis is over? Amazon? Walmart?

If their employer was properly insured, their employer. If not, that's a question you should address to asswipePINO.

Properly insured? Most small businesses cannot afford to carry that type of insurance as their profit margin is already much too small.

You just couldn't resist another opportunity to prove your user name is a fantasy! Good job, dumbass!

Explain her lie...

You lie. Trump never hired an illegal. Why are you such a dumbass? That was debunked about 3 years ago.

BTW, you cannot "make money" through bankruptcy protection. Stop showing off that room temp IQ!

It would be Funny when 3.5 million folks that filed for unemployment in a week don't get the Trump Stimulus check.

Keep Yucking it up.

Why do you make shit up?
I don't. Read up Admiral. 2.2 Trillion Bucks to Kick Start Trumps Economy.

It would be Funny when 3.5 million folks that filed for unemployment in a week don't get the Trump Stimulus check.

Keep Yucking it up.
I see you agree with me that Pelosi and the Democrats should not have delayed the stimulus for week.

Keep Yucking it up.

Why do you make shit up?
You said people who who filed unemployment will not get a stimulus check. You lied!

STFU you f-ing moron!

Keep Yucking it up.

Why do you make shit up?
You said people who who filed unemployment will not get a stimulus check. You lied!

STFU you f-ing moron!
Nope no lies here.

Keep pumping out the STFU responses. LOL! Kellyanne Conway just loves your sorry, unemployed broke, Dumb Ass. So does DJT.

She's 100% correct. Businesses should have gotten zero.

"businesses" in the usa are supporters of families (more or less and
sometimes a lot LESS) and makers of jobs (more or less) AOC and
you seem to me are something like the schmucks who imagine that
the little shoemaker down the street is RICH because he has a
BUSINESS

I am of the opinion that the government could literally do ANYTHING to the people and get away with it. Do people NOT see how badly they just got their assholes wallowed out with this thing?
Do you MFers NOT see how they just fucking GAVE AWAY TRILLLLLLLIONS of fucking dollars to private companies!?
AGAIN!
______

Companies are made up of Citizens who pool their capital to do things they can't afford to do alone.

Companies, if they are successful---and many many have been in the USA---more successful than anytime in History in any country in History---because of the LIBERTY this country affords to people who Strive.

Companies which are successful hire people and pay them, often very well.

The money now going to Corporations is to help them pay their employees, even though the Government has, in many states, mandated that they not go to work. Yes, some of it will go to pay rent on buildings and interest on mortgages, but that is only so the Company will be around to hire or continue to employ people and make America flourish like it was under Don Trump two short months ago---before China sent us a disease.

LIBERTY, to strive to make a good life for yourself, and to make a better life for your children---is, unfortunately, not the same Ideal as EQUALITY.

In fact, Liberty is almost an enemy of Equality--for human nature has dictated that there is to be a natural INEQUALITY of ability and motivation. Some people work their ass off to get ahead, and some people sit on the porch and wait to be taken care of...wait for their Free Shit. (Some people are natural Republicans and some people are natural Democrats.)

I can't be sure of course, but my guess is that you a nearly hopeless, very unhappy, lazy, dumb-ass still living with your mother. Even if I am wrong, you should know that's the impression from your post.

And the companies didn't get TRILLLLIOONS.
First off...fuck off.
This is a free market capitalist economy...or is supposed to be. PRIVATE corporations are never, and should never be party to or beneficiary of the public's dollar.
When one/many enter(s) into business they do so with a certain level of risk. Those risks are present in every economy. Some win, some lose, that is RISK, that is business, that is a free market system. You throw your lot in the ring and have a go. If you succeed you reap the benefit. If you fail you suffer the consequences. To continue to prop up companies with the tax dollars of the public over and over runs in the face of that. To continue to use public funds to prop up PRIVATE enterprise does so to the detriment of the markets in general. It not only robs the citizens and their progeny of the tax dollars, but prevents, and or hampers other entrants into markets.
This is artificial, this is criminal and this is fucking bullshit.

Keep Yucking it up.

Why do you make shit up?

STFU you f-ing moron!
Nope no lies here.

Keep pumping out the STFU responses. LOL! Kellyanne Conway just loves your sorry, unemployed broke, Dumb Ass. So does DJT.

I am neither unemployed nor broke. I'll guess that makes you the dumbass for such a stupid assumption.

AOC is a soulless rodent, with nothing to say. Those ridiculous theatrics are just to distract from the insipid shit coming out of that filthy mouth.

aoc_quote.jpg

Keep Yucking it up.

Why do you make shit up?

STFU you f-ing moron!
Nope no lies here.

I am neither unemployed nor broke. I'll guess that makes you the dumbass for such a stupid assumption.
That's good to know. Now you can get back to work by Easter before the Covid-19 kills your retired worthless Rump Trump ass.

Forum List

Back