Pelosi held up your money for a week so we could see this....

AOC gives a hysterical speech and tries to fly. Pretty funny but not sure it was worth a week's delay.

She's 100% correct. Businesses should have gotten zero.

Nah. But if a billion is 1000 million and a trillion is 1000 Billion...$1,200 per person is incredibly small given that the package is 2 trillion.
It is $1,200 per ADULT, $500 per child.

"The package would give one-time direct payments to Americans — $1,200 per adult making up to $75,000 a year, and $2,400 to a married couple making up to $150,000, with $500 payments per child."

LINK

I could get $2,200 out of it.

Well, if there are 300 million Americans getting $1200 checks, that’s $360B. Leaving $1.6T for businesses.

While I’m for the bailout, you would think it would be closer to 50/50. There’ll be a lot of double dipping as there always is.

AOC gives a hysterical speech and tries to fly. Pretty funny but not sure it was worth a week's delay.
She is a lying sack of bullcrap.

Explain her lie...
Why the hell should those with FORGED ID'S....get the money.........ITN's why should they........

Your side wants to bitch.........take out the LOOP HOLES in the border AND PROSECUTE those with FAKE ID's.........which is against the Law.

asswipePINO's former maid?
I could careless.............if they are here illegally they can go back ....and I don't care if they have been here since Reagan when the I-9 form came into being...........They are KNOWINGLY TAKING NAMES and SSN's to stay here...........

Prison or thrown out......I don't care........Reps KNOW THIS..........they don't do anything.

E-Verify is a joke as well........proven to not catch jack.

You could "careless" and everything is a joke, but you voted for a guy that hired illegal aliens and make most of his money through bankruptcy protection. Maybe it's YOU that is a joke.
aka you don't want to answer why those with FAKE ID'S should get the money.

I don't know about his maid.......and if she is illegal she can go too..........

They have BASTARDIZED Reagan's I-9 law..........They set up a Fake ID network and decades have abused the living hell out of it................

That is why you see people being deported in raids that have been here for decades...........they go voluntarily.......because it's PRISON OR DEPORTATION.

I don't know about his maid.......and if she is illegal she can go too..........

LIAR!

You could "careless" and everything is a joke, but you voted for a guy that hired illegal aliens...
Even if that’s true - he’s clearly seen the error of his ways because he’s not supporting that shit as president. So what’s the problem, snowflake? Why all of the tears?

Skank, It is true and you know it. Why hasn't asswipePINO gone after employers that knowingly hire illegals like Obama did?

Why hasn't asswipePINO gone after employers that knowingly hire illegals like Obama did?
MaObama did no such thing. In fact, he held press conferences promising amnesty to foreigners who snuck into our country. No matter how hard you try, you'll never rewrite history, snowflake. I lived through it. I saw the whole thing.

Explain her lie...
Why the hell should those with FORGED ID'S....get the money.........ITN's why should they........

Your side wants to bitch.........take out the LOOP HOLES in the border AND PROSECUTE those with FAKE ID's.........which is against the Law.

I could careless.............if they are here illegally they can go back ....and I don't care if they have been here since Reagan when the I-9 form came into being...........They are KNOWINGLY TAKING NAMES and SSN's to stay here...........

Prison or thrown out......I don't care........Reps KNOW THIS..........they don't do anything.

You could "careless" and everything is a joke, but you voted for a guy that hired illegal aliens and make most of his money through bankruptcy protection. Maybe it's YOU that is a joke.

They have BASTARDIZED Reagan's I-9 law..........They set up a Fake ID network and decades have abused the living hell out of it................

That is why you see people being deported in raids that have been here for decades...........they go voluntarily.......because it's PRISON OR DEPORTATION.

LIAR!
BS............they are here illegally......if you have proof she is then we send her back too............Your side is FULL OF IT.

Open Borders CRAP.............Fix the damned LAWS or ENFORCE THEM........NOTHING IN BETWEEN.

What does this have to do with the pandemic?!?
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi pushed for the bill to mandate “diversity” on corporate boards and in banks, require airlines to disclose and reduce emissions, and mandate that states allow voting by mail.
Dumbocrats try to exploit every crisis to push their own personal agendas. Disgusting.

99745BD0-4C55-4040-A65C-C9C2375A14A5.jpeg

Small businesses need help too. Pelosi is a disgusting woman.

Are the TrumpO family businesses like Mar a Lago a small business.

Pelosi got checks for people furloughed from TrumpO businesses and made sure TRUMPO can’t get his greedy grubby little fingers on one penny of the bailout funds.

He’s an expert on going bankrupt.

What kind of President keeps his billionaire club houses open during a deadly epidemic and help spread the disease around the world from there?

Last edited:
Why hasn't asswipePINO gone after employers that knowingly hire illegals like Obama did?
MaObama did no such thing. In fact, he held press conferences promising amnesty to foreigners who snuck into our country. No matter how hard you try, you'll never rewrite history, snowflake. I lived through it. I saw the whole thing.

Why hasn't asswipePINO gone after employers that knowingly hire illegals?

Explain her lie...

LIAR!
BS............they are here illegally......if you have proof she is then we send her back too............Your side is FULL OF IT.

Open Borders CRAP.............Fix the damned LAWS or ENFORCE THEM........NOTHING IN BETWEEN.

asswipePINO hired illegals, skank.

Your question is nonsensical...
  • How do you now that President Trump knows about any company for certain that has hired illegals?
  • President Trump is President of the United States - not an F.B.I or I.C.E. Agent
Most importantly, President Trump has cracked down big time on illegal aliens. So, again, why the tears? What are you crying about? The object is to stop them from coming here in the first place, not to allow them in but prevent them from finding employment. :laugh:

She's 100% correct. Businesses should have gotten zero.

Small businesses need help too. Pelosi is a disgusting woman.

Another skank post! When did Pelosi want to exclude small business?

Explain her lie...

LIAR!

More BS LIB..............NO OPEN BORDERS...........You must be from the Chamber of Commerce.......

If WE SHUT DOWN the FAKE ID network.........Your PARTY wouldn't have a pot to piss in anymore.

The deeper their cult master sinks into incompetence and failure during a crisis, the more the TrumpOroids bring the attacks on Obama.

Again, even if that is true.....what....is....your....point?

You sound like fuck'n Rain Main. You just keep babbling, repeating the same nonsense over and over and over. What...is....your....point?

If he did, that is bad. But what he is doing as president today is exponentially more important than what he did as a private business owner 40 years ago, in the 1980's.

The deeper their cult master sinks into incompetence and failure during a crisis, the more the TrumpOroids bring the attacks on Obama.
The same imbecile who spent the last two decades in a tizzy over George W. Bush is now in an absolute tizzy over President Trump. :laugh:

So basically, NotfooledbyW is just a left-wing extremist who loses his shit over anyone who dares to place a little "R" behind their name.

Your question is nonsensical...
  • How do you now that President Trump knows about any company for certain that has hired illegals?
  • President Trump is President of the United States - not an F.B.I or I.C.E. Agent
Most importantly, President Trump has cracked down big time on illegal aliens. So, again, why the tears? What are you crying about? The object is to stop them from coming here in the first place, not to allow them in but prevent them from finding employment. :laugh:

asswipePINO call the directors of the FBI and ICE whom are subordinates of asswipePINO and directs them to go after employers that knowingly hire illegals.

You stop people by eliminating the reason they come or over extend their visa.......employment.

Explain her lie...

LIAR!

More BS LIB..............NO OPEN BORDERS...........You must be from the Chamber of Commerce.......

If WE SHUT DOWN the FAKE ID network.........Your PARTY wouldn't have a pot to piss in anymore.

Are you writing that the Republican controlled US Chamber of Commerce is responsible for open borders?

Forum List

Back