Pelosi held up your money for a week so we could see this....

AOC gives a hysterical speech and tries to fly. Pretty funny but not sure it was worth a week's delay.

She's 100% correct. Businesses should have gotten zero.
so do you work for a business or know someone who's been impacted?

sometimes this blindsheepbaba bullshit is so very fucking tiresome.

I own five with four being impacted. All five are insured with revenue being replaced to pay debts.
Her main argument was illegals.........ITN'S.......

Should illegals get tax payer money........????????

A song for the illegal aliens..........and why the Dems fight tooth and nail against updating Voter rolls.........ENJOY

I am of the opinion that the government could literally do ANYTHING to the people and get away with it. Do people NOT see how badly they just got their assholes wallowed out with this thing?
Do you MFers NOT see how they just fucking GAVE AWAY TRILLLLLLLIONS of fucking dollars to private companies!?
AGAIN!

1987, 2001, 2008, 2020. See a pattern?

AOC gives a hysterical speech and tries to fly. Pretty funny but not sure it was worth a week's delay.

Nah. But if a billion is 1000 million and a trillion is 1000 Billion...$1,200 per person is incredibly small given that the package is 2 trillion.
It is $1,200 per ADULT, $500 per child.

"The package would give one-time direct payments to Americans — $1,200 per adult making up to $75,000 a year, and $2,400 to a married couple making up to $150,000, with $500 payments per child."

LINK

I could get $2,200 out of it.

I am of the opinion that the government could literally do ANYTHING to the people and get away with it. Do people NOT see how badly they just got their assholes wallowed out with this thing?
Do you MFers NOT see how they just fucking GAVE AWAY TRILLLLLLLIONS of fucking dollars to private companies!?
AGAIN!

1987, 2001, 2008, 2020. See a pattern?
The masses are asses.

AOC’s Anger
Ocasio-Cortez noted that cash payments will not be made to immigrants with tax IDs, or ITINs.

ITINs, according to the American Immigration Council, are “a tax processing number issued by the IRS to ensure that people – including unauthorized immigrants – pay taxes even if they do not have a Social Security number and regardless of their immigration status.”

“To clarify, $1200 checks are ONLY going to some [with] social [security] numbers, NOT immigrants [with] tax IDs (ITINs),” she fumed. “Thanks to GOP, these checks will be cut off the backs of *taxpaying immigrants,* who get nothing.”

Pissed off over Illegals here......Imagine that......got news for the X Waitress...........many illegals have SSN's.........Both the SS dept and the IRS confirms that MILLIONS have FAKE SSN's.....but they don't care because they pay taxes.

Yet they will tell you they can't vote........LOL......
They are smart enough to steal dead people's SSN's and Forge I-9 documents but can't vote........DEMS crack me up.......LOL

They're taxpayers.

She is a lying sack of bullcrap.

Explain her lie...
Why the hell should those with FORGED ID'S....get the money.........ITN's why should they........

Your side wants to bitch.........take out the LOOP HOLES in the border AND PROSECUTE those with FAKE ID's.........which is against the Law.

asswipePINO's former maid?

AOC’s Anger
Ocasio-Cortez noted that cash payments will not be made to immigrants with tax IDs, or ITINs.

ITINs, according to the American Immigration Council, are “a tax processing number issued by the IRS to ensure that people – including unauthorized immigrants – pay taxes even if they do not have a Social Security number and regardless of their immigration status.”

“To clarify, $1200 checks are ONLY going to some [with] social [security] numbers, NOT immigrants [with] tax IDs (ITINs),” she fumed. “Thanks to GOP, these checks will be cut off the backs of *taxpaying immigrants,* who get nothing.”

Pissed off over Illegals here......Imagine that......got news for the X Waitress...........many illegals have SSN's.........Both the SS dept and the IRS confirms that MILLIONS have FAKE SSN's.....but they don't care because they pay taxes.

Yet they will tell you they can't vote........LOL......
They are smart enough to steal dead people's SSN's and Forge I-9 documents but can't vote........DEMS crack me up.......LOL

They're taxpayers.
They are breaking the laws of this country being here. They are IDENTITY THIEVES for have Fake SSN's..........

They are NOT LEGAL AMERICANS........That is what she pitched a fit over..........ILLEGALS..............

Should someone working under a FAKE SSN be found.....put in jail........and deported????? Our Gov't knows who the hell they are and don't prosecute, because they are the Chamber of Commerce's BITCHES.

So where will people work after the crisis is over? Amazon? Walmart?

If their employer was properly insured, their employer. If not, that's a question you should address to asswipePINO.

They're taxpayers.
A. No, ignorant snowflake, they are not. It’s illegal to hire illegal aliens.

B. This would be even better if they were. Who doesn’t love to watch criminals get screwed over? It’s fun to watch them get a taste of their own medicine!

asswipePINO's former maid didn't pay taxes? That a great question to bring up at a press conference.

She is a lying sack of bullcrap.

Explain her lie...
Why the hell should those with FORGED ID'S....get the money.........ITN's why should they........

Your side wants to bitch.........take out the LOOP HOLES in the border AND PROSECUTE those with FAKE ID's.........which is against the Law.

asswipePINO's former maid?
I could careless.............if they are here illegally they can go back ....and I don't care if they have been here since Reagan when the I-9 form came into being...........They are KNOWINGLY TAKING NAMES and SSN's to stay here...........

Prison or thrown out......I don't care........Reps KNOW THIS..........they don't do anything.

E-Verify is a joke as well........proven to not catch jack.

They're taxpayers.
A. No, ignorant snowflake, they are not. It’s illegal to hire illegal aliens.

B. This would be even better if they were. Who doesn’t love to watch criminals get screwed over? It’s fun to watch them get a taste of their own medicine!

asswipePINO's former maid didn't pay taxes? That a great question to bring up at a press conference.
Stop trying to move the goal post............you know this is the real deal............

Why should Illegals get the money..........especially when they use FAKE SSN'S.........Do you agree with IDENTITY THEFT.......hmmmm

Forum List

Back