Pelosi held up your money for a week so we could see this....

I am of the opinion that the government could literally do ANYTHING to the people and get away with it. Do people NOT see how badly they just got their assholes wallowed out with this thing?
Do you MFers NOT see how they just fucking GAVE AWAY TRILLLLLLLIONS of fucking dollars to private companies!?
AGAIN!

AOC’s Anger
Ocasio-Cortez noted that cash payments will not be made to immigrants with tax IDs, or ITINs.

ITINs, according to the American Immigration Council, are “a tax processing number issued by the IRS to ensure that people – including unauthorized immigrants – pay taxes even if they do not have a Social Security number and regardless of their immigration status.”

“To clarify, $1200 checks are ONLY going to some [with] social [security] numbers, NOT immigrants [with] tax IDs (ITINs),” she fumed. “Thanks to GOP, these checks will be cut off the backs of *taxpaying immigrants,* who get nothing.”

Pissed off over Illegals here......Imagine that......got news for the X Waitress...........many illegals have SSN's.........Both the SS dept and the IRS confirms that MILLIONS have FAKE SSN's.....but they don't care because they pay taxes.

Yet they will tell you they can't vote........LOL......
They are smart enough to steal dead people's SSN's and Forge I-9 documents but can't vote........DEMS crack me up.......LOL

AOC gives a hysterical speech and tries to fly. Pretty funny but not sure it was worth a week's delay.
She is a lying sack of bullcrap.

Explain her lie...
Why the hell should those with FORGED ID'S....get the money.........ITN's why should they........

Your side wants to bitch.........take out the LOOP HOLES in the border AND PROSECUTE those with FAKE ID's.........which is against the Law.

AOC gives a hysterical speech and tries to fly. Pretty funny but not sure it was worth a week's delay.

Explain her lie...
Why the hell should those with FORGED ID'S....get the money.........ITN's why should they........

Your side wants to bitch.........take out the LOOP HOLES in the border AND PROSECUTE those with FAKE ID's.........which is against the Law.

An Illegal Alien isn’t allowed to have a Drivers License.

I am of the opinion that the government could literally do ANYTHING to the people and get away with it. Do people NOT see how badly they just got their assholes wallowed out with this thing?
Do you MFers NOT see how they just fucking GAVE AWAY TRILLLLLLLIONS of fucking dollars to private companies!?
AGAIN!
They already do so at the back door of the Federal Reserve.......They don't need a bill passed for it..........

Same thing in 2008........they didn't need TARP......it was just smoke so we didn't hang their asses.

Explain her lie...

Tell that to the 8 million plus with Fake I-9s.............and yes I know you were being Sarcastic........LOL

Explain her lie...

Tell that to the 8 million plus with Fake I-9s.............and yes I know you were being Sarcastic........LOL

All we need to do is prosecute the Government Officials who are committing this crime, and enforce the law

She's 100% correct. Businesses should have gotten zero.
so do you work for a business or know someone who's been impacted?

sometimes this blindsheepbaba bullshit is so very fucking tiresome.

I own five with four being impacted. All five are insured with revenue being replaced to pay debts.

Explain her lie...

All we need to do is prosecute the Government Officials who are committing this crime, and enforce the law

Gotta drain the Swamp to do that...........the Career politicians want cheap labor.........Chamber of Commerce wants it..........they will not do so...........This is how they got around what Reagan passed.......setting up a network of Fake IDs to get around the I-9 forms...............I've shown the data from the SS admin and IRS before...........

Forum List

Back