Pelosi Criticizes Trump On Successful Baghdadi Raid, ‘Saluted’ Obama on Killing of bin Laden

Trump was very smart not to tell Pelosi or any other America hating Democrat about the raid. Loose lips sink ships.

Of course, in what the rest of us call "reality", it is the mentally ill, criminal president who cant be trusted with secrets.

Trump was very smart not to tell Pelosi or any other America hating Democrat about the raid. Loose lips sink ships.

Totally agree. I would not put anything past the Deranged to try to bring down Trump, including leaking details to spoil this amazing raid on ISIS.

And anyway - Hillary told us the SHE killed Bin Laden (at least 100 times during the 2016 election).

We all saw this coming a mile away.

Pelosi is a ****. STRAIGHT UP AWFUL HUMAN BEING.

Last edited by a moderator:
The hypocrisy is astounding. Pelosi needs to be impeached. She hates our country and disrespects our Divine president and armed forces.

Pelosi Criticizes President Trump in Statement on Successful Baghdadi Raid, 'Saluted' Obama on Killing of bin Laden
Your thread title is a lie.

Look at you. Can you even try to be the least bit objective?

If you can’t, your posts are trash.

I gave the Obama admin credit for getting Bin Ladin.

Can you try not being a partisan hack suffering from TDS?

This is Pelosi’s legacy because she is an evil statist.

san_francisco_homeless_tents.jpg

The scumbag elite liberals have fucked California.

Those who support these elite statists are really really really fucking stupid.

Last edited:
The hypocrisy is astounding. Pelosi needs to be impeached. She hates our country and disrespects our Divine president and armed forces.

Pelosi Criticizes President Trump in Statement on Successful Baghdadi Raid, 'Saluted' Obama on Killing of bin Laden
Your thread title is a lie.
As a Christian conservative Nationalist, I never lie!

You just did. No real Christian would claim to be a Nationalist.

:auiqs.jpg:

She's desperately trying to prevent Trump from collecting wins. He gets them anyway.

And indeed, he should inform Congressional Democrats of nothing. They cannot be trusted to ANY degree

It wouldn’t have surprised me at all if the traitor Dimms would have tipped off ISIS JUST SO TRUMP WOULDNT GET THE WIN.

I am pretty sure it would have happened.

Democrats wouldn't even talk this morning. I was watching "Sunday morning futures" and maria thanked a democrat named debbie dingbat for coming on BECAUSE NO OTHER DEMOCRATS AGREED TO TALK ABOUT THIS.

Later in the show pelosi finally had released a statement.

This is Pelosi’s legacy because she is an evil statist.

san_francisco_homeless_tents.jpg

The scumbag elite liberals have fucked California.

Those who support these are are really really really fucking stupid.
She's a federal representative, you moron.... All she can do is legislate federal law.

Only more evidence of how traderous that bitch is.

The Stalinist democrat party is waging civil war against America. ISIS is a long time ally of the democrats, the creation of Obama.

Democrats wouldn't even talk this morning. I was watching "Sunday morning futures" and maria thanked a democrat named debbie dingbat for coming on BECAUSE NO OTHER DEMOCRATS AGREED TO TALK ABOUT THIS.

Later in the show pelosi finally had released a statement.
They needed time to get their talking points in order and to try and keep trump from registering ANOTHER WIN!

Funny, I'm not tired of winning...

Forum List

Back