Pelosi arrives in Taiwan

Biden’s head of the DoD put out a statement yesterday that “we do NOT support Taiwan independence“.

Yes, and that is the same official stance the US has held since the 60s.

Yes, and that is the same official stance the US has held since the 60s.
Which we need to get away from. We have to get off depending on China for so many of our goods first. We finally had a President who started us in that direction, but of course was attacked for it. Now we have an installed puppet of the CCP, so that isn’t going to happen.

Looks like all is well.

You know, wars do not start with huge news media build-up for clickbait. They start instantly and stealthily for two reasons, 1. the advantages of surprise and 2. so no one stops them. Pearl Harbor, Poland, Blitzkrieg through France, etc.

We may well have a war with China at some point, but not this way.

Which we need to get away from. We have to get off depending on China for so many of our goods first. We finally had a President who started us in that direction, but of course was attacked for it. Now we have an installed puppet of the CCP, so that isn’t going to happen.

I agree 100%.

Trump did not do shit in that direction. His trade war was a failure and he never once tried to change the official stance on Taiwan. Trump was all talk while in the US and then went to China and sucked up to Xi like previous POTUS

Looks like all is well.

You know, wars do not start with huge news media build-up for clickbait. They start instantly and stealthily for two reasons, 1. the advantages of surprise and 2. so no one stops them. Pearl Harbor, Poland, Blitzkrieg through France, etc.

We may well have a war with China at some point, but not this way.
I do not expect a war....just some limited military action at least on China's part....I do not expect them to hit any U.S. targets.

Trump did not do shit in that direction. His trade war was a failure
^^ TDS. We’ve been in a “trade war” with China for 50 years, and have been getting our asses kicked. He started putting tariffs on China, which has been long overdue. It brought back half a million manufacturing jobs, it was working. We just needed to go further in that direction. But too many are entrenched with China: Dems and RINOs, that’s why they had to steal the election and install their CCP puppet.

I gotta give Nancy credit.

But I wonder what the ultimate goal here is, to have China invade and we do nothing about it?

I’m wondering if Brandon is using the Mumbler of the House as an unofficial emissary? I know he couldn’t make use of Kamelhump HeelsUp Harris. FFS, our Vice President can’t even pretend to be doing the border job she was “given.”

Forum List

Back