Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

Your response proves my point you want one voice one point of only the one you have had since 1-7-21.
Excuse you.... I am not the one who rejected a bipartisan committee. That's the GOP. Go complain to them. This has all played out exactly as they hoped. So give them all the credit they deserve. What is this childish garbage, where the GOP gets to blame everyone else for their own "accomplishments"? This is a con. Apparently it works, as your comments show.

Yes. And thank goodness they did not use it more. It could have been a massacre in real time on live television. Which makes me worried for what would happen if they attempt it again.

Imagine if one of those pipe bombs had gone off, at the moment the protestors were assaulting police lines.
I think that the first attempt could have and should have been stopped dead in it's tracks by the police use of lethal force and I don't think it would have called for anymore than about 4,5, or 6 dead. Their reaction when Babbitt was shot was indicative of their lack of courage and conviction.

But they could have then gone back for their guns and so that would have called for a show of military force on behalf of upholding government.

They came with only a very few guns and so some arrangements must have been made to avoid a massacre. A criminal conspiracy (insurrection) against government is a certainty.

The big question is, will America's government have the courage to pursue justice?

My opinions. Discussion is good and it can drown out the obvious attempts at deflecting from the issues.

They came with only a very few guns and so some arrangements must have been made to avoid a massacre.
Well you can thank DC gun laws for that. They knew that they would all be arrested before the fun even started, if they brought their guns. That's why they brought bear spray and bats and crossbows and found weapons on site, like flagpoles and fir extinguishers..

Sorry Al, the House has subpoena powers. They can make Kevin tell us about that phone call. Hell, they could even call in Dear Leader if they so choose. Hope they do! :)
They must be willing to use Inherent Contempt to force them to show up. That includes the SS detail guarding TFG. Order them to produce him. They must do so, despite any whining from him.

Fort Fun Indiana It is not a "bipartisan" committee as Pelosi chooses only those that will agree with her and rejects those of the opposition that will not. That is a hand picked committee with a preordained outcome, just as Pelosi wants it.

It is past time for her to go.

As angry and vindictively distraught as liberals are, an impartial observer would be sure they Lost the election. This is how Ill people behave when they are governed solely by emotion and abandon reality and intellect to pursue the grievances of their feelings.

The results of a democratic election can't be reversed for Trump's sake.

And those who suggest that the results must be reversed can't be seen as credible enough to be a part of the investigation that must take place.

I'm a Canadian and so not a D or an R.
Oh, I see, you're from that bastion of government incompetence that Justin Trudeau plays with. It is all clear now. You can keep your commie ass up there. Harry and Meagan won't even deal with you morons.

America needs to get over it and let it all go. It's only damaging to America's image to the rest of the world.

And to be completely frank about it: The police should have shot and killed enough of the protesters to send the unmistakable message that it's democracy would be defended.

Then very quickly brought in enough military force to maintain government control.

The lives of 5 or 6 protesters would have been a very small sacrifice paid for upholding America's image as a strong and secure democracy.
Because nothing screams "democracy" louder than a nation's military being brought to bear against its citizens in order to keep a regime in power. SMH.

Because nothing screams "democracy" louder than a nation's military being brought to bear against its citizens in order to keep a regime in power.
Correct, when they are protecting democracy. You seem confused about who is on the right side of the facts, history, ethics, and morality.

Donald H If the election was the result of cheating, they certainly have the right to object and attempt to overturn it. It is known as election integrity, something that democrats are fearful of.
Yes, if the election was the result of cheating.

All Trump Haters. No surprise. I'm sure their partisan Trump hating report will be seen as garbage.
They needed to find someone that is still not buying into the Big LIe. It was just a matter of checking repub congress people to see who doesn't have orange lips.

Forum List

Back