Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

No surprise. Way back Bill Clinton appointed the person who prevented the CIA from sharing information with the FBI before 9-11 to the 9-11 commission.

Do you think it's right to do that? Do you think it's right to remove people who are skeptical of the narrative from committees?

both trump humpers voted to stop the certification of the election which means they were totally going against what's clearly written in the constitution - the law of the land. they swore an oath to defend it & they were in direct dereliction.

Last edited:
Or the image of an America that has swung so far to the left that it kills theirs own citizens for exercising their constitution rights.
Wait....constitutional right include invading the US Capitol and trying to hang the Vice President? Is that your "constitutional rights?"

Kevin is scared to death of the truth. He know trump and his allies will be exposed as orchestrators of the insurrection attempt.
100% accurate. And what terrifies him is that Trump would blame him for the truth coming out. And then suddenly Kevie might have to find a different line of work. So this is just McCarthy putting his personal ambitions ahead of the truth, ahead of democracy, ahead of accountability, etc. All this for Kevin's personal desires.

Have you watched him talk to the press lately? He is so terrible at hiding his body language clues that he is totally full of shit. It's like watching a toddler try to lie. Anyone with any training in this knows what i mean.

America needs to get over it and let it all go. It's only damaging to America's image to the rest of the world.

And to be completely frank about it: The police should have shot and killed enough of the protesters to send the unmistakable message that it's democracy would be defended.

Then very quickly brought in enough military force to maintain government control.

The lives of 5 or 6 protesters would have been a very small sacrifice paid for upholding America's image as a strong and secure democracy.

^^^ best snark of the day ^^^

kudos.

Not one single impartial observer is doing that. The history books have been written, and the entire world outside the Trump cult is trying to move on. But we are infected with delusional cultists like you.
When you can’t dispute another’s contention then try to dismiss them as a cult member.
Racist, white supremacist, cultist, on and on and on with the name call is Lib 101 and All that libbies can bring to the table

Oh, believe me, those fences and armed guards around the capitol buildings were excellent optics, a proud moment in American history.
Yes they were a disgrace. Now keep in mind who is to blame for that: a mentally ill ex president who refused and still refuses to participate in our regular peaceful transition of power. And his delusional supporters who buy into his lies.

Kevin is scared to death of the truth. He know trump and his allies will be exposed as orchestrators of the insurrection attempt.
Yes this is the time you get him (for the 130th time)
You are very ill and absorbed into and governed by your sick emotions

Because nothing screams "democracy" louder than a nation's military being brought to bear against its citizens in order to keep a regime in power. SMH.
That which you claim to be a 'nation's citizens' was only a fascist minority that was intent on reversing the results of your democratic election.

If the election was unjust then that will have to be decided by the Scotus, in the case of it being the US..

That could perhaps justify the dismantling of the Scotus.
Congress would have the responsibility of doing that.

Do you see some possible way of reversing the results of the election for president at least?

I can only see a possibility in the next election for president.

I'm afraid that the audits are only going to be seen as a losing effort now. Biden is the president and will undoubtedly be for the rest of his term.

And that possibility shrinks by the day. Trump has not changed the behavior that drummed up far more votes against himself than for himself. He has doubled down on it. Because he is a moron that still does not understand that 10,000 people applauding his mental diarrhea at a rally does not translate to victory among 150 million voters.

Yeah, they're not going to conclude that antifa did it like half the rube base believes.
According to reports, trump tried to sell the antifa lie to Kevin when Kevin called him during the attack. Kevin didn't buy it then. I wonder if he does not that his lips are back on trump's ass?

Because nothing screams "democracy" louder than a nation's military being brought to bear against its citizens in order to keep a regime in power. SMH.
Who is doing that? Biden won the election, the electoral votes were certified and he was sworn in as president.

There was never any actual threat to that process. Right?

That which you claim to be a 'nation's citizens' was only a fascist minority that was intent on reversing the results of your democratic election.

If the election was unjust then that will have to be decided by the Scotus, in the case of it being the US..

That could perhaps justify the dismantling of the Scotus.
Congress would have the responsibility of doing that.

Do you see some possible way of reversing the results of the election for president at least?

I'm afraid that the audits are only going to be seen as a losing effort now. Biden is the president and will undoubtedly be for the rest of his term.
Please don't tell The Don that. He will whine and cry and throw a tempter tantrum.

Yes they were a disgrace. Now keep in mind who is to blame for that: a mentally ill ex president who refused and still refuses to participate in our regular peaceful transition of power. And his delusional supporters who buy into his lies.
And a Speaker of the House that wouldn't beef up security, even when asked. Keep that in mind as well.

Forum List

Back