Trump testifying live before Jan. 6 committee would require 'negotiation,' Kinzinger says

In testifying under oath before a Congressional Committee...

#1 Agree, helps provide 5th Amendment protections.

#2 and#3 though you are incorrect. Witnesses don't get to present evidence, nor are they allowed to cross examine other witnesses.
It's Congressional testimony, not a criminal trial. If the later you would be correct.

WW

This is where your logic fails

Trump will NEVER testify under oath

Trump has no Constitutional rights outside the first three
Trump has the same rights as every other American in spite of your idiocy, even you. Learn to live with the truth, although this committee is trying to eliminate those rights.

This is where your logic fails

Trump will NEVER testify under oath

I wasn't speaking to whether he would testify or not.

I was commenting on the assertion that witness presenting testimony at a Congressional session had a Constitutional right to enter evidence into the record and to cross examine other witnesses.

WW

So you can't respond, you have to post a chosen by his enemies' video of Trump. When yhour cherished beliefs are proven to be false, this is alwayts what you resort to.

I watched him talk about how he loved revenge on Charlie Rose back in 1992. He was very smug and pleased with himself. Trump has always been smarmy. Who are you blaming for Trump's behavior?

I watched him talk about how he loved revenge on Charlie Rose back in 1992. He was very smug and pleased with himself. Trump has always been smarmy. Who are you blaming for Trump's behavior?
So only Republicans can change their stance? Biden does every time he speaks.
But since you slavishly support all of his lies, you wouldn't allow that to be noticed. It would destroy your main reason to hate.

BYW, I see that you disagree with my statement without any other response, which makes you too stupid to continue to post.

So only Republicans can change their stance? Biden does every time he speaks.
But since you slavishly support all of his lies, you wouldn't allow that to be noticed. It would destroy your main reason to hate.

Watch Trump's interview. He's disgusting and he painted himself as a victim of disloyalty.😂

Watch Trump's interview. He's disgusting and he painted himself as a victim of disloyalty.😂
What you call disgusting others call accepting facts. But you have constantly shown that you do not recognize a fact when it hits you in the face. As usual from you.

Forum List

Back