Dem Rep. Brad Sherman Blames Rise In Crime On COVID And Republicans

Democrats defunding the police and turning them into bad guys while releasing tens of thousands of violent felons from prison early has nothing to do with increased crime.

It was the same with the Brown Shirts of Hitler before the Nazi's took over.

The Nazi Kripo (Criminal Police)
They also accused the government of letting newspapers turn criminals into celebrities through sensationalist crime stories.
Does George Floyd ring a bell?

Democrats defunding the police and turning them into bad guys while releasing tens of thousands of violent felons from prison early has nothing to do with increased crime.

Faggot sat there and lied out his ass....If that's my interview, I'm shutting it down the moment he claimed that it's the GOP defunding the cops.

"Ooops...Seems we're having technical difficulties".

Not to mention distributing unvaccinated and Covid infected illegal aliens throughout the U.S., creating a massive "super spreader" of the Covid variant.

1627237871088.png

Build more low budget housing beside gated communities.

*****SMILE*****

:)

AND? Mr Sherman is correct. The rise in violent crime is directly tied to COVID -
The response to which Donnie botched.

COVID makes black folks more violent? I must have missed that in the list of symptoms I saw. You folks will do anything to avoid even one iota of responsibility. How sad.

COVID makes black folks more violent? I must have missed that in the list of symptoms I saw. You folks will do anything to avoid even one iota of responsibility. How sad.
Most of these murders are gangsters killing each other over who gets to sell drugs to whitey. They didn't get any stimulus checks and the money has become less and le ss so they kill each other faster and faster. End the stupid GOP war on drugs and try treatment instead of prisons.

Most of these murders are gangsters killing each other over who gets to sell drugs to whitey. They didn't get any stimulus checks and the money has become less and le ss so they kill each other faster and faster. End the stupid GOP war on drugs and try treatment instead of prisons.

So who is allowing the drugs to be smuggled across the border with illegal aliens? Surely the PMS/DSA Democrats open border policies are hurting America. They seem to be blind of the facts before them. Illegal aliens and smuggled drugs come hand in hand...

**********​
**********​

Last edited:
So who is allowing the drugs to be smuggled across the border with illegal aliens? Surely the PMS/DSA Democrats seem to be blind of the facts before them. Illegal aliens and smuggled drugs come hand in hand...

**********​
**********​
It is insane to keep the war on drugs going no matter what crap you bring up... Try a mental health system and treatment instead of the biggest prison population in the world by far and warfare in all our major cities...

It is insane to keep the war on drugs going no matter what crap you bring up... Try a mental health system and treatment instead of the biggest prison population in the world by far and warfare in all our major cities...
You are not addressing the fact that more drugs are being smuggled across the border with Covid contaminated illegal aliens allowed by PMS/DSA Democrat Leftist Commies.

WHO STARTED THE FAILED WAR ON DRUGS? LBJ’S MESSAGE OF FEBRUARY 7, 1968
Here is LBJ’s message of February 7, 1968
Message of the President
To the Congress of the United States:
In my first Reorganization Plan of 1968, I call for the creation of a new and powerful Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs.
With this action, America will serve notice to the pusher and the peddler that their criminal acts must stop.

What is sad, is you progressive fuckers who always want to change history. But i am here to set the record straight and call you a bold face LIAR..

Thanks for displaying your ignorance to all. You’ve obviously had zero direct experience with those addicted to drugs and you get all your propaganda from university and internet.

Forum List

Back