Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

Ah, okay. Well glad we got THAT cleared up.

That does not follow. People will be on record. Under oath. They can't force anyone to say anything. These are preemptive excuses on your part.
Well, you claimed they moved the party to the white house. I just want to see the proof that there was a riot watch party, thats all.

Sure, they'll be under oath, which is meaningless. Look at the committee. All trump hating democrats and 2 Republicans who are going to walk in lock step with democrats and do whatever they ask.

Being under oath isn't the problem, the problem is, with no resistance, and the partisan democrats being the only ones calling witnesses, they will ONLY call the witnesses who will testify the way they want them to, and they will only ask questions that will elicit the responses they want.

There is no opposition on this committee. Every question and every witness will be exactly what the democrats want.

Today is a prime example. They chose 4 witnesses who had nothing but bad things to say, but, there were...850 officers at the capitol that day? I'm sure there are plenty who had much different accounts. Why didn't we hear from any of them? Because the partisan committee doesn't want any testimony that would go against the pre determined narrative, and desired outcome.

As far as preemptive excuses, unfortunately, that doesn't apply to me. I have no dog in this fight. I've made it known, here, in the past, that I'm not really a fan of trump, and that I'd have preferred that another republican candidate had won.

My issue with this whole thing is the lefts blatant attempt to demonize anyone not being 100% in agreement with their agenda, their attempts to try and make all right wingers look like horrible people. I take issue with the left weaponizing the government against their political opponents. I take issue with people who are supposed to be elected to represent ALL Americans, and are becoming polarizing, partisan activists, who will tell their constituents to cause problems for those on the other side. I take issue with elected officials who have partisan agendas, and how this country has become "us against them".

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, "the only problem with Republicans and Democrats, is Republicans and Democrats".

Well, you claimed they moved the party to the white house.
Right, a bit colloquial, as there were people in the white house.

I made several points in that post, and this -- not germane to anything at all -- is what you have been nipping at my heels over. And nothing else. You bore me with your tripe.

H

You poor uneducated dumbfuck. The FBI has already been revealed to have known something COULD have happened. With that knowledge, more security was offered. It was refused. Why was that shithead? Yes you are finished. Resume eating your own waste.
But But But

WHO was the someone who was going to make "something" happen?

You see my Mini-Mind...
Every question goes right back to the same set of answers.
Trump
The Trump Crime Family
Trump's criminal associates
Trump's criminal enterprises
and, of course, the fall boys for all off this.
YOU IDIOTS!

Being under oath isn't the problem, the problem is, with no resistance, and the partisan democrats being the only ones calling witnesses, they will ONLY call the witnesses who will testify the way they want them to, and they will only ask questions that will elicit the responses they want.
It still does not follow that the testimony is not true. In fact, you haven't even come within light years of supporting your silly claim. Which really was just a pre-emptive excuse that you apparently use as a coping mechanism. Your behavior since making the claim has only reinforced that fact.

Right, a bit colloquial, as there were people in the white house.

I made several points in that post, and this -- not germane to anything at all -- is what you have been nipping at my heels over. And nothing else. You bore me with your tripe.
Sure, you made a claim, I just wanted you to prove that claim.

The truth is, there was no "riot watch party", not in the tent, not back at the white house.

The premise behind my postings is, this committee is not looking for the truth. Just like in the impeachment trials, they already have their minds made up. This is just going through the motions so it doesn't look fishy when they write their report at the end. Again, there is no possible way that the outcome of this committee isn't going to be exactly what they want it to be. That is not neutral. That is not an "investigation".

The premise behind my postings is, this committee is not looking for the truth.
You said many times they would not find any truth. I said they will find some, and i think you know they will, too. And i pretty much listed things are looking at.

You: They didn't have a riot party. The panel is biased.

Okay.

It still does not follow that the testimony is not true. In fact, you haven't even come within light years of supporting your silly claim. Which really was just a pre-emptive excuse that you apparently use as a coping mechanism. Your behavior since making the claim has only reinforced that fact.
It still does not follow that the testimony is not true

It doesn't matter if its true. If the questions are all engineered to get a specific response, if the witnesses are specifically selected to give a desired testimony, then any possibility of an unbiased investigation goes out the window. Its not always about the questions that are asked, its often about the questions that aren't asked.

In fact, you haven't even come within light years of supporting your silly claim

Sure I have. My claim is that this committee is completely biased and these democrats are not interested in the "truth". This is fact. Considering that ALL of them voted to impeach the president twice with really no concrete evidence, and most of them were on the house impeachment team, im guessing they are not really interested in "the truth".

It doesn't matter if its true.
Aaaaand there it is.

The pre-emptive excuse. Now the truth doesn't even matter.

Well I certainly would not attempt to reason you out of such a position. Enjoy.
If the questions are all engineered to get a specific response,
So that would work on you, eh? You must think so. What is this psychobabble? From what I saw today, people were allowed to speak freely. Did you watch any of it?

Sure I have. My claim is that this committee is completely biased and these democrats are not interested in the "truth". This is fact.
Not interested in the truth. Hmm... seems to me you aren't, either, given what you said above. So are you insulting them or complimenting them? Hard to tell...

Great, we get it, good grief!: The panel is biased. and the truth doesn't matter, even if they find some, because they are the ones who found it. And they aren't looking for any truth anyway. Okay!

You said many times they would not find any truth. I said they will find some, and i think you know they will, too. And i pretty much listed things are looking at.

You: They didn't have a riot party. The panel is biased.

Okay.
Aaaaand there it is.

So that would work on you, eh? You must think so. What is this psychobabble? From what I saw today, people were allowed to speak freely. Did you watch any of it?

Not interested in the truth. Hmm... seems to me you aren't, either, given what you said above. So are you insulting them or complimenting them? Hard to tell...

Great, we get it, good grief!: The panel is biased. and the truth doesn't matter, even if they find some, because they are the ones who found it. And they aren't looking for any truth anyway. Okay!
Aaaaand there it is.

Aaaaand there it is

Aaaand there's the out of context statements I've been referring to. You know what I meant. You know that I wasn't saying that the truth doesn't matter, I was saying that they can tell the truth all day along, if the questions are geared toward a desired outcome, they can make the result of this committee be whatever they want it to be.

From what I saw today, people were allowed to speak freely. Did you watch any of it?

No, listened to it on the radio. Yes, they spoke freely. Where were the witnesses who might have had a different view of the rioters? They weren't called, because they would have given the narrative a different point of view. There were certainly many many more officers there that day. Why didn't the committee find a couple that had some positive take on what happened? Because it would have given the narrative a different point of view

So that would work on you, eh?

No, but it will work on many people who don't normally pay attention to politics, but like to get their news from the daily talking points. On those people, it would work. It will also work on the left wing talk shows who will take skewed questions and use them to further their narrative and push their agenda.

Well, you claimed they moved the party to the white house. I just want to see the proof that there was a riot watch party, thats all.

Sure, they'll be under oath, which is meaningless. Look at the committee. All trump hating democrats and 2 Republicans who are going to walk in lock step with democrats and do whatever they ask.

There is no opposition on this committee. Every question and every witness will be exactly what the democrats want.

Today is a prime example. They chose 4 witnesses who had nothing but bad things to say, but, there were...850 officers at the capitol that day? I'm sure there are plenty who had much different accounts. Why didn't we hear from any of them? Because the partisan committee doesn't want any testimony that would go against the pre determined narrative, and desired outcome.

As far as preemptive excuses, unfortunately, that doesn't apply to me. I have no dog in this fight. I've made it known, here, in the past, that I'm not really a fan of trump, and that I'd have preferred that another republican candidate had won.

My issue with this whole thing is the lefts blatant attempt to demonize anyone not being 100% in agreement with their agenda, their attempts to try and make all right wingers look like horrible people. I take issue with the left weaponizing the government against their political opponents. I take issue with people who are supposed to be elected to represent ALL Americans, and are becoming polarizing, partisan activists, who will tell their constituents to cause problems for those on the other side. I take issue with elected officials who have partisan agendas, and how this country has become "us against them".

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, "the only problem with Republicans and Democrats, is Republicans and Democrats".
Sorry Pal

Republicans lost their chance for a bipartisan investigation
They rejected it nearly unanimously.

Looks like you gotta live with the investigation YOU FORCED

Sorry Pal

Republicans lost their chance for a bipartisan investigation
They rejected it nearly unanimously.

Looks like you gotta live with the investigation YOU FORCED
No doubt, but at the end of the day, it will be a completely partisan, agenda driven totally one sided outcome.

But let's be honest here, there was always going to be one more Democrat on the commission than Republicans, so, they were going to be overruled on everything anyway, and the final vote would always be slanted toward the dems, so, it really wouldn't be "bipartisan" would it?

But yeah, the right would have have a bit more leverage had they gone with option 1, but, it still doesn't change the fact that this committee will be totally one sided.

Yes you mean exactly what you say. Even if they find truth, it wont matter, because it will be them who found it. I get it.
Ok, you'll always read what you want to in my statement, i can't change your mind and I won't argue with you about it, so, you can believe that's what I meant if you like.

Nice try…but they were NOT representing Democrats

The TRUMP mob was REPUBLICAN
They were representing the left, as does the Democrat Party.

Also, you said:
Once Biden won, Republicans attacked the Capitol to stop the election
They tried to stop the inauguration, not the election. The election had already been stolen.

Apparently you have no comment on the 1861 mob trying to stop the inauguration of Abraham Lincoln.

"February 13, 1861. The city of Washington DC is waiting. Bracing itself. For weeks, there have been threats that this day is going to get violent because pro-slavery voters feel the recently elected president, Abraham Lincoln, is a threat to their way of life. Today, Lincoln is supposed to be affirmed when the electoral votes are counted in the US Capitol building, but on the morning of the count, hundreds of anti-Lincoln rioters storm the building. Their goal: to stop the electoral count. What happened when a mob of anti-Lincoln rioters tried to take over the US Capitol? And how did American democracy handle the test?"

Your falsehood regarding my citizenship aside, no, I can't point to a violent attack upon our democratic government comparable to the Trump goon attack on Congress by whatever "side" you contrive to divide Americans.

This happened on Lincoln's inauguration day.

"February 13, 1861. The city of Washington DC is waiting. Bracing itself. For weeks, there have been threats that this day is going to get violent because pro-slavery voters feel the recently elected president, Abraham Lincoln, is a threat to their way of life. Today, Lincoln is supposed to be affirmed when the electoral votes are counted in the US Capitol building, but on the morning of the count, hundreds of anti-Lincoln rioters storm the building. Their goal: to stop the electoral count. What happened when a mob of anti-Lincoln rioters tried to take over the US Capitol? And how did American democracy handle the test?"

Is that similar enough for you?

Yes, pussy. You just sit there and do nothing and run your mouth. That's your strong suit.
You are on here way more than I am Tinkerbelle....And I know when the dems and Joe are having a bad time because you get so comically triggered.....and you are going to be really mad after the 22 elections.....And I can't wait.....
And when I'm not sitting here with liberal anti American freaks like you....I'm volunteering for my church and I'm teaching local kids how to play golf....
What do you do besides yourself?.....

Forum List

Back