Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

Looks like Pelosi is moving forward with her select committee.

Adam Kinzinger will be on the committee.

Pelosi only needs to appoint one more republican.

The committee is supposed to start their work next week.

Think of it like Pelosi is your mother reading bedtime stories when you were a much smaller version of yourself.

Democrats offer a Bipartisan committee with co-chairmanship……Republicans say NO!

So Democrats move on without them and Republicans whine…..Doesn’t count because it is not bipartisan

i cried, then felt just as horrified as i did then & i am outraged all over again.

i am so grateful those officers were as raw & honest & blamed trump for inciting the terrorists in no uncertain terms & everyone from him down need to be held accountable. & their disgust & bafflement at kevin mccarthy & the rest of his cowards for their spineless devotion of him.

You have never been a normal human...your ideas and beliefs kill people in tragic ways and ruin lives and you don't care as long as you think you have won....one day you will have to explain and justify that....I hope you can....
Your silly paranoid delusions are not compelling.

i cried, then felt just as horrified as i did then & i am outraged all over again.

i am so grateful those officers were as raw & honest & blamed trump for inciting the terrorists in no uncertain terms & everyone from him down need to be held accountable. & their disgust & bafflement at kevin mccarthy & the rest of his cowards for their spineless devotion of him.
The Dems would be smart to not rely on testimony from black police officers.
Their own side wouldn't have much sympathy for that.

The entire fight right from the beginning has been Trump resorting to racist hate in America, and he knows too that racism crosses political boundaries.

Maybe there will be some sympathy for white police officers, but it's still risky in the American clustrfuk of today? Maybe?

The Dems would be smart to not rely on testimony from black police officers.
Their own side wouldn't have much sympathy for that.

The entire fight right from the beginning has been Trump resorting to racist hate in America, and he knows too that racism crosses political boundaries.

Maybe there will be some sympathy for white police officers, but it's still risky in the American clustrfuk of today? Maybe?

i disagree. there was all representations of the bravery from a dominican, a black dude, a white man & someone who doesn't resembled a cop at all which is why he was effective going undercover. if any racism is considered it sure is a small variable. most people are empathetic.

i disagree. there was all representations of the bravery from a dominican, a black dude, a white man & someone who doesn't resembled a cop at all which is why he was effective going undercover. if any racism is considered it sure is a small variable. most people are empathetic.
If justice is served appropriately the ax will have to fall on many necks of the Trump supporters. That's not been happening and that's an indication that other motives are at play.
It's no exaggeration to say that the police should have done their jobs and shot down enough of them to indicate that they were resolute on defending their country.

The killing of Babbitt should have told the police that Trump's rioters were only pranksters who never would be directed by Trump to finish the job of taking down government. 5 or 6 more dead ones would have sent the right message and saved the current situation.

It's risky for America because Trump almost certainly still has the power to direct a million or more extremists to violence with their guns.

If the Dems want to have the best chance of success, they need to not rely on building symmpathy for black and other off-white police officers.

Let's all watch it play out now!

You're just a two-faced lying douchebag. Do you believe those who are complicite in the swindle should be removed?
Are you guys ever going to grow up & accept the fact that Biden ripped your boy a new ahole back in November? Or are you going to spend the rest of your lives crying because Trump The Stroker was sent packing?

This is interesting, 36 PAGES here about the Jan 6 committee, Complete silence from the right after the start of the committee hearing?

This is an "independent investigation". Neither the FBI, nor the Capitol Police are involved in this investigation at all.

Your side had the option of having a 50/50 Bipartisan Commission, with subpoena power for both sides, and subpoena veto for both sides, but Republicans really don't want an investigation at all. They voted against it.

If Republicans refuse to investigate, that leaves Pelosi and the Democrats. Pelosi tried to include Republicans, but Republicans don't want an investigation, and they tried to sabotage it.

Pelosi is neither running nor leading this investigation. That would be the Chair of the Commission, and the people from both parties who agreed to participate in a thoughtful way.
You are extremely naive.

If your political opponents acted like villains, they deserve to be identified as such
That depends on the definition of villain. Democrat Party members see all conservatives as villains. Hillary called them deploreable. Pelosi and Schumer call them domestic terrorists.

I see the entire Biden Crime Family as crooked, anti-American assholes. I'm sure that you don't.

Oh, Black Betty, sham-a-lam
Oh, Black Betty, sham-a-lam
Pelosi making noise, sham-a-lam
Playing with her toys, sham-a-lam
The bitch went blind, sham-a-lam
Done lost her mind, sham-a-lam

Yes they were assholes...
The Trump goons' perfidy cannot be hidden, nor the heroic conduct of the police who opposed them ignored.

Republican quislings who have the temerity to claim that the Trump goons behaved liked tourists do at the Capitol cannot be allowed to crap on patriotic valor in that way. Those who sacrificed themselves in defense of democracy deserve better.

Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 4.16.52 PM.png

Forum List

Back