Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

I read the links. Pelosi didn’t have anything to do with the decision and no one claims she did other than people are just making assumptions, otherwise known as people who don’t know anything.

How did you figure out the videos were of “liberals in disguises”? Did they actually show that or is that just what you were told to believe?

The opening clip from CNN shows John Sullivan being interviewed. Approximate time stamps below indicate the beginnings of additional clips. Pay attention to them all. Pay close attention and listen carefully to the ones where I added an * .

4:07
4:52
5:12
6:32
7:32
8:15
8:43
9:41
10:25
10:57
12:19
12:53
13:18
13:48*
15:34*
16:33*
18:20
18:56
19:49*

You can dismiss the source all you want, but the videos are authentic.

Watch the entire 28:27 before you reply with your usual bullshit.

The Trump goons' perfidy cannot be hidden, nor the heroic conduct of the police who opposed them ignored.

Republican quislings who have the temerity to claim that the Trump goons behaved liked tourists do at the Capitol cannot be allowed to crap on patriotic valor in that way. Those who sacrificed themselves in defense of democracy deserve better.

So you believe only one side is radical. Then again you are a foreign troll with zero credibility. You are an abcderian.

Not true

If you attack or support an attack on our Capitol, you are a villain

Nice try…but they were NOT representing Democrats

The TRUMP mob was REPUBLICAN

The opening clip from CNN shows John Sullivan being interviewed. Approximate time stamps below indicate the beginnings of additional clips. Pay attention to them all. Pay close attention and listen carefully to the ones where I added an * .

4:07
4:52
5:12
6:32
7:32
8:15
8:43
9:41
10:25
10:57
12:19
12:53
13:18
13:48*
15:34*
16:33*
18:20
18:56
19:49*

You can dismiss the source all you want, but the videos are authentic.

Watch the entire 28:27 before you reply with your usual bullshit.
Watched the thing.

The only person anyone could consider “Antifa” is John Sullivan, who has been arrested. The narration from Giuliani shows that instead of instigating anything, Sullivan was well behind the crowd, for example entering through a window which has been broken through by earlier entrants and by the time he gets into the Capitol, there are dozens and dozens of people already there.

Almost everything else isn’t anyone actually shown to have anything to do with antifa or BLM. Most of it is dudes claiming that the bad guys were all antifa, because they can just tell or something.

So yeah. It’s not your own eyes. It’s just a narrative you’ve been told to believe.

We can go through your time stamps.

For example, 4:07, just some dude talking into a bullhorn. How does that guy help you whatsoever?

So you believe only one side is radical. Then again you are a foreign troll with zero credibility. You are an abcderian.
Your falsehood regarding my citizenship aside, no, I can't point to a violent attack upon our democratic government comparable to the Trump goon attack on Congress by whatever "side" you contrive to divide Americans.

So, Nancy's panel is all about Trump. Thanks for the honesty. The leaders in your party are trying to sell the charade that her panels is not about Trump.
The IRS was investigating taxes when Capone went down.
But, in the end, all roads lead to the head criminal.
This isn't the Senate. Mitch ain't gonna save Trump or his buddies this time.

AND

Think's to Mitch this panel can go anywhere it damn well pleases.
Wonder how the Trump family will look in stripes.

Your falsehood regarding my citizenship aside, no, I can't point to a violent attack upon our democratic government comparable to the Trump goon attack on Congress by whatever "side" you contrive to divide Americans.
Really? I wonder if the police officers in Minneapolis would agree? You are a foreign troll. Too easy.

Forum List

Back