Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

Like when he spent month saying the democrats were going to steal the election. then after the elect5ion, said there isn't anything that could convince him Trump actually lost.

then said later he never claimed the election was stolen. I mean, surely you recognize these tactics. They are your own.
The Dems did steal the election.

Please quote him saying what you claim.

i research truth & facts. try it sometime.

they voted AGAINST certifying the election as mandated by the 20th amendment of the constitution of the united states.

Presidential Term and Succession, Assembly of Congress​

Passed by Congress March 2, 1932. Ratified January 23, 1933. The 20th Amendment changed a portion of Article I, Section 4, and a portion of the 12th Amendment

Section 1​

The terms of the President and the Vice President shall end at noon on the 20th day of January, and the terms of Senators and Representatives at noon on the 3d day of January, of the years in which such terms would have ended if this article had not been ratified; and the terms of their successors shall then begin.

The 20th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution

now YOU know.

you're welcome.
You do know that Jamie Raskin voted against certifying Trump's election, but he's on Nancy's panel.

Lying, yes.

Indeed, all you and others on the right do is lie – the FBI didn’t ‘instigate’ the rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy, that’s a lie.
That is so ironic coming from a commie like you.

I didn't say the FBI instigated it. I said BLM and Antifa instigated it. However, I wouldn't be suprised if the FBI had a hand in it.

i research truth & facts.
You wouldn't know truth if it bit you in your ample ass. As for facts--you get your "facts" from Piglosi and her ilk, the common spelling for their version of facts is "LIES" You know this is true because you "researched" the Russia hoax and two scam impeachments--I mean three democrat shit shows. Have another bon bon.

Sorry derpster. The House has ZERO enforcement power. Pisslosi can be told to go fuck herself.

& now for some truth & facts.

A Survey of House and Senate Committee Rules on Subpoenas

Introduction

The rules of both the House and the Senate provide power to committees and subcommittees to subpoena witnesses and documents. Committees’ subpoena power is defined thus: “The authority granted to committees by the rules of their respective houses to issue legal orders requiring individuals to appear and testify, or to produce documents pertinent to the committee’s functions, or both.”1 Consistent with this grant of power, most committees have adopted in their own rules subpoena provisions containing procedures for exercising this power.2 Committee rules may cover authorization, issuance, and service of subpoenas; may cover just one or two of these actions; or may be silent on exercise of the subpoena power. A subpoena must be authorized pursuant to committee rules—a decision to approve this legal order to a person to appear or to provide documents. Once authorized, if the committee wishes to take the next step, a subpoena must be issued pursuant to committee rules—signed and given to an individual to deliver the subpoena to the person named in it. To deliver a subpoena to the person named is to serve the subpoena.
https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R44247.pdf

kevin could have had that authority to subpoena with out any resistance from (D)S & visey versey. but they voted no on that power.

no they are are stuck like a pig.

& now for some truth & facts.

A Survey of House and Senate Committee Rules on Subpoenas

Introduction

The rules of both the House and the Senate provide power to committees and subcommittees to subpoena witnesses and documents. Committees’ subpoena power is defined thus: “The authority granted to committees by the rules of their respective houses to issue legal orders requiring individuals to appear and testify, or to produce documents pertinent to the committee’s functions, or both.”1 Consistent with this grant of power, most committees have adopted in their own rules subpoena provisions containing procedures for exercising this power.2 Committee rules may cover authorization, issuance, and service of subpoenas; may cover just one or two of these actions; or may be silent on exercise of the subpoena power. A subpoena must be authorized pursuant to committee rules—a decision to approve this legal order to a person to appear or to provide documents. Once authorized, if the committee wishes to take the next step, a subpoena must be issued pursuant to committee rules—signed and given to an individual to deliver the subpoena to the person named in it. To deliver a subpoena to the person named is to serve the subpoena.
https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R44247.pdf

kevin could have had that authority to subpoena with out any resistance from (D)S & visey versey. but they voted no on that power.

no they are are stuck like a pig.
And Pisslosi will be told to go fuck herself. That’s not enforcement power, which the bitch doesn’t have.

You wouldn't know truth if it bit you in your ample ass. As for facts--you get your "facts" from Piglosi and her ilk, the common spelling for their version of facts is "LIES" You know this is true because you "researched" the Russia hoax and two scam impeachments--I mean three democrat shit shows. Have another bon bon.

^^^

blah blah blah.gif

I have no doubt that Pelosi is going to try and politicize this
It’s been ‘political’ since the day of the rightwing terrorist attack.

And Pelosi knows that the facts of the attack make Trump and Republicans look bad; she also knows that to investigate the attack is perfectly appropriate and warranted, and is using that to her advantage.

Pelosi is trying to pack this committee with only those who will vote as she te3lls them to vote.

She has no business choosing or rejecting any from the opposition party as it only leads to a false committee.

Trump did the same with the SC and you said nothing. How coincidental.

Forum List

Back