Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

And you know this, how?

i research truth & facts. try it sometime.

they voted AGAINST certifying the election as mandated by the 20th amendment of the constitution of the united states.

Presidential Term and Succession, Assembly of Congress​

Passed by Congress March 2, 1932. Ratified January 23, 1933. The 20th Amendment changed a portion of Article I, Section 4, and a portion of the 12th Amendment

Section 1​

The terms of the President and the Vice President shall end at noon on the 20th day of January, and the terms of Senators and Representatives at noon on the 3d day of January, of the years in which such terms would have ended if this article had not been ratified; and the terms of their successors shall then begin.

The 20th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution

now YOU know.

you're welcome.

Alright then, something he has said that differs from the objective facts.
Like when he spent month saying the democrats were going to steal the election. then after the elect5ion, said there isn't anything that could convince him Trump actually lost.

then said later he never claimed the election was stolen. I mean, surely you recognize these tactics. They are your own.

i research truth & facts. try it sometime.

they voted AGAINST certifying the election as mandated by the 20th amendment of the constitution of the united states.

Presidential Term and Succession, Assembly of Congress​

Passed by Congress March 2, 1932. Ratified January 23, 1933. The 20th Amendment changed a portion of Article I, Section 4, and a portion of the 12th Amendment

Section 1​

The terms of the President and the Vice President shall end at noon on the 20th day of January, and the terms of Senators and Representatives at noon on the 3d day of January, of the years in which such terms would have ended if this article had not been ratified; and the terms of their successors shall then begin.

The 20th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution

now YOU know.

you're welcome.
???? The 20th Amendment mandates that they vote FOR the certification? Then why do they even have a vote?

Forum List

Back